does your hubby chat up gals in the internet?

pink_daisy

Hi all,

Does your hubby chat up gals in the internet? it seem so easy to make friends over the net via facebook, tagged n wat others.........

stonston

It's stupid to do so & my hb knows it because of his profession. It's easily trackable no matter how you try to hide it.

jal

It's stupid to do so & my husband knows it because of his profession. It's easily trackable no matter how you try to hide it.
Hmmm... How about if your hubby tries to delete all internet history (which websites he surfed) before shutting down the pc? Is it still easily trackable?

annie

i used to have ex bf who does this n i feel its extremely childish. it just makes them look so lonely, childish, desperate n nothing good. i wonder y they do this.. hai~

stonston

Hmmm... How about if your hubby tries to delete all internet history (which websites he surfed) before shutting down the pc? Is it still easily trackable?
It's still traceable as long as they did not burn or destroy the hard disk of the computer. You can even install programs to record his passwords for the websites he go to without him knowing :p

annie

omg.. thats so scary! lol. anyway.. sometimes i feel.. its better that we try not to poke too much into hubby's affair. reason being.. the lesser we know, the happier we are. sometimes maybe wat they did is really harmless. eg jsut chatting n no ill intentions or watsoever but once we see, we will start to think too deeply into things n then make ourselves unhappy n all.. if dun try to know then wont find out anything?

apollo

Daddy D, yes u're chatting with gals!!! u chaim liaooo!! haha!!!

anw, my hubby dun even suft msn FB etc... so i doubt he chat with gals online... he often tells me "the one (ME!) at home is alrdy so fan liaoo, what for go know other gals let them fan me..." haha..

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Daddy D, yes you're chatting with gals!!! you chaim liaooo!! haha!!!

anw, my hubby dont even suft msn facebook etc... so i doubt he chat with gals online... he often tells me "the one (ME!) at home is alrdy so fan liaoo, what for go know other gals let them fan me..." haha..
Haha! U all aunties liaoo lahh... not counted... haha! :p
Oops... I faster run... :)

lizzy.liz

become mummy counted aunty meh ..
LOL .. there are still alot young and pretty mummy ... uncle ~~
Pretty or not pretty auntie its temptation all the same. Who knows what it would lead to.
I will keep a quiet and careful watch of change of behaviour. If too much time on line I would let him know my concerns. Good thing my hb still still care how I think and feel about these things.

pink_daisy

if in forum kind like tis then ok la...but i mean, if he send msgs like ' hi baby, u look so sexy in tat car' (of coz, the gal attached her pix there) then wat do u tink? n wat do u tink if all his 'friends' r female?? n he tell u, 'juz talk cock only with them' but u see all the gals' pix r all so erm... revealing the boobs n erm.... backside? wat wld u, as a wife or as a gal feel?

apollo

if in forum kind like tis then ok ...but i mean, if he send msgs like ' hi baby, you look so sexy in that car' (of coz, the gal attached her pix there) then what do you tink? and what do you tink if all his 'friends' are female?? and he tell you, 'just talk cock only with them' but you see all the gals' pix are all so erm... revealing the boobs and erm.... backside? what wld you, as a wife or as a gal feel?
i'll slap him from left to right and from right to left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ting

nah, bf doesnt chat girls up online. its very wu liao.
i think its childish to pick girls up online, though i hv to admit, one of my ex bf is a online fren, but he turned out fine.
LOL.
maybe when im younger, i'll accept them on msn, n chat up with them.
but then now, cant be bothered liao, n so boring. they ask u stupid questions.....
now since got bf, lagi wont.
alot of funny weird guys add me up on my FB, every few days at least one, n i just reject n ignore.
bf is not the kind who chat up girls online, cos he think very wu liao too. wahahaha~

Ting

if in forum kind like tis then ok ...but i mean, if he send msgs like ' hi baby, you look so sexy in that car' (of coz, the gal attached her pix there) then what do you tink? and what do you tink if all his 'friends' are female?? and he tell you, 'just talk cock only with them' but you see all the gals' pix are all so erm... revealing the boobs and erm.... backside? what wld you, as a wife or as a gal feel?

i would derfinately feel VERY unhappy about it, and tell him strat to cut off all ties with them, or i will do it.