Dont know true anot?? Help

shiori chong

Last time i read my hubby email as i know the code of him, i saw one email make my heart sunk until today i still cant forget . Its a email he send , its was written as " Hi, i was staying at cck too ,was looking someone good in bj , send me a pic of urs so that we can get started" I was totally mad of course i confont him , He said that was his collg play prank . But i dont believe , I yell and wanted divorce. He then said believe ant suit yourself, then i went back my parents home stay few days lata he came and even cry and said he didnt send that email. And swear in front of buddha but i really dont know his words is true ant because everytime after work he came back home immed and thats our time he will report to me he off work on the way coming back . Of course i let this get beyond and he told me he was happy this prank didnt cause our marriage to divorce . But truthly i still dont know i should buy his words ant . If that email is really he send i would be so stupid to give this guy another chance to betray me in future. And i hated myself for believe that is true.
Any Suggestion Dear mummies??

i1babes

happend to c ur post ... sorry to say if u choose to believe him n u still want ur marriage , u hv to be stupid all the way ..... if u can read those post at www.sammyboy.com , u will find out how husbands betray their wife.
Anyway what outcome u want in ur marriage u hv to act accordingly ..
my 2 cents.

Ting

since u hv alr decided to let it go, then u shld really let it go n not think abt it anymore.. whether the email was sent by him or not, if u hv decided to believe him n forgive n give him another chance, then move on n dont think abt it anymore.. i

lyra

BJ! That's disgusting... force him to watch some documentary about HIV and AIDS. I think the worst is him bringing some virus or diseases home and infect the whole family. I do have a sec sch classmate whose both parents are infected with HIV bcoz of her dad's flings. Its really sad...

noelsmum

if he is not keepng mistress than should be fine....if he still want the family.
So it's ok for a husband to get bj from other women as long as he does not have a mistress and he still wants his family???? This is unbelievable! So it's ok for a man to have his cake and eat it?

posh

So it's ok for a husband to get bj from other women as long as he does not have a mistress and he still wants his family???? This is unbelievable! So it's ok for a man to have his cake and eat it?
Guys are so selfish, they think they can go around having flings, bj or sex so long they still care and love their family. If it happens to me, i will definitely divorce my husband. I will not tolerate this type of guys.

Enangel

its not easy to divorce and you have to really be brave to make this decision and carry it out.

we are humans and we do make mistakes, if you cherish your family, cherish your kids, talk to the straying party and have a heart to heart chat about what is happening and all. In a marriage it is very easy for both parties to stray, one good remedy is to talk about feelings for other people to your wife/husband and discuss about it. Not to quarrel but to be frank, so if your hubbie is straying, talk to him and ask him why, if he not getting enough attention from you? are you a too naggy housewife?

As the elders and wiser married woman always says, you'll have to close 1 eye and open 1 eye....

if you dont have any kids, u want a divorce-its easier. But having a family already and wanting a divorce, its not so easy as u have to think for your kids...

jean85

Guys are so selfish, they think they can go around having flings, bj or sex so long they still care and love their family. If it happens to me, i will definitely divorce my husband. I will not tolerate this type of guys.
Agreed, divorce him. He can do it once and he can do it twice or thrice.

Quote from your msg "Last time..."

Why bring this up now?
If you mistrust him, dowhat your think is most appropriate then staying in this relationship and keep doubting him.
Remember, mental disease start with dwelling....

Last time i read my hubby email as i know the code of him, i saw one email make my heart sunk until today i still cant forget . Its a email he send , its was written as " Hi, i was staying at cck too ,was looking someone good in bj , send me a pic of urs so that we can get started" I was totally mad of course i confont him , He said that was his collg play prank . But i dont believe , I yell and wanted divorce. He then said believe ant suit yourself, then i went back my parents home stay few days lata he came and even cry and said he didnt send that email. And swear in front of buddha but i really dont know his words is true ant because everytime after work he came back home immed and thats our time he will report to me he off work on the way coming back . Of course i let this get beyond and he told me he was happy this prank didnt cause our marriage to divorce . But truthly i still dont know i should buy his words ant . If that email is really he send i would be so stupid to give this guy another chance to betray me in future. And i hated myself for believe that is true.
Any Suggestion Dear mummies??