Dr Adrian Woodworth at Compass Point

MrsWang

haha. dis is cute! wearing so casual.

i wanna deliver at thomson medical. heard the food is nice there! haha.

i guess so, he wun cause fear unneccessarily thus the less explainations.

Carisella

haha. dis is cute! wearing so casual.

i wanna deliver at thomson medical. heard the food is nice there! haha.

i guess so, he wun cause fear unneccessarily thus the less explainations.
Food for mummy is good.. For companion.. Please don't bother taking.. Pathetic and lousy.. They r better Off with the delifrance downstairs.. Haha

rainbowjoyce

Hi hi,

I am new here, should be 5 wks now.. =)

Am thinking to see him for first consultation tonight at SK, i would like to know if he is patient and pro natural birth too? Being a first time mommy, i am really kind of lost of what to ask and do now.. Kindly advise.. =)

MrsWang

Hi rainbow,

just go per normal.. he will ask u if u have tested on kit. If yes, he will proceed to scan immediately.

advise u on things not to eat and ask if u have any questions. ta-dah. end of consultation.

Hi hi,

I am new here, should be 5 wks now.. =)

Am thinking to see him for first consultation tonight at SK, i would like to know if he is patient and pro natural birth too? Being a first time mommy, i am really kind of lost of what to ask and do now.. Kindly advise.. =)

wendy79

ya he came into my delivery ward both times in his casual wear, he bust my water bag, went home and came back again when the nurses called him, see like he stays near TMC

AngieTan

yes he is pro natural birth, he delivered twice for me, both natural but i used forcep (first child) and vacumm (2nd)
Hi... Can I check whether you know why he used assisted delivery for both times? Cos I don't know the reason why he used vacuum straightaway without letting me try to push out naturally at first...

Carisella

Hi... Can I check whether you know why he used assisted delivery for both times? Cos I don't know the reason why he used vacuum straightaway without letting me try to push out naturally at first...
You didn't ask him? I had a c-sect cos my girl was slightly premmie, her shoulder was stucked and the doctor gave me too much epi and I can't feel anything to really push.. Took epi at 6-7cm >.< really pain till cannot tolerate

AngieTan

You didn't ask him? I had a c-sect cos my girl was slightly premmie, her shoulder was stucked and the doctor gave me too much epi and I can't feel anything to really push.. Took epi at 6-7cm >.< really pain till cannot tolerate
No I didn't cos at that point of time like a bit of an inappropriate time to ask him right after labour... Hehe... Then after that ask him also think he will forget as he helped so many mummies give birth... 6 - 7 cm still can take epi ah?

wendy79

no i din ask, the first time i couldnt feel a thing and my baby's position a bit slanted, the 2nd time was because i got no strength to push, so i guess he used the vacuum and forcep

AngieTan

no i din ask, the first time i couldnt feel a thing and my baby's position a bit slanted, the 2nd time was because i got no strength to push, so i guess he used the vacuum and forcep
Oh I see... Cos for me I still could push but he just went ahead with the vacuum straightaway so I am wondering why lor...

Never mind, see if I got chance to ask him... :)

Piggy Qi

Anyone can advise me hw much Dr Adrian charge for Antental package n the package include what? Also hw much he charges for Fetal Anomaly Scan, Antenatal Blood and Fetal Triple Hormone Anomaly Test?

Anne Gan

I find him quite man, LOL! I am always feeling uncertain, worried. But seeing him, he is always firm, always tell me dun need to be scare, very sure about the gender of my baby. I wanted to do amino test but he sound angry because my oscar results is okay. His unique attitude works well for woman like me. Haha.. Cool!

Anne Gan

Anyone can advise me hw much Dr Adrian charge for Antental package n the package include what? Also hw much he charges for Fetal Anomaly Scan, Antenatal Blood and Fetal Triple Hormone Anomaly Test?
I am in my 20 weeks.. so far I have paid
550 + GST - for Antental package - routine check - includes vitamin, folic acid, ultrasound till due.
About $400 + GST for 2 major scan in thomson medical - Oscar + Detail scan in 20 weeks.

And think one final payment will be my c-section and hospital warding fee.

michellekartini

550 for antental

all the other tests done at tmc ref by woody can rem costs le

michellekartini

550 for antental

all the other tests done at Thomson Medical Center ref by woody can rem costs
just delivered on 9th nov by adrian

opted for natural

pre delivery check on 9th nov baby weights 3.649

woody encourages mummy to give birth same night

check in hospital 15 hours only 2cm dilated

doctor came in at 3pm

ask us to consider emergency c section

suffering from epidural effect - very cold

signed and baby came out at 330pm weighting 3.5kg

failure of natural is equals to emergency c section bill
higher charges so mummy expecting go c section if expecting bigger babies

dr adrian pre delivery 856 deposit not enough
still got to top up he requested cashier to bill 2500 extra

apparently sengkang clinic did not inform Thomson Medical Center of the deposit ask them to double check n lucky got bring down deposit slip to show cashier at Thomson Medical Center.

show cashier cashier a bit reluctant to confirm, i insist n request cashier to double check cashier and cashier called adrian n confirmed n prepared new bill after lots resistance / reluctance

lucky got went thru bill and ask or else think will kenna makan

Last edited:

mengmeng

just delivered on 9th nov by adrian

opted for natural

pre delivery check on 9th nov baby weights 3.649

woody encourages mummy to give birth same night

check in hospital 15 hours only 2cm dilated

doctor came in at 3pm

ask us to consider emergency c section

suffering from epidural effect - very cold

signed and baby came out at 330pm weighting 3.5kg

failure of natural is equals to emergency c section bill
higher charges so mummy expecting go c section if expecting bigger babies

dr adrian pre delivery 856 deposit not enough
still got to top up he requested cashier to bill 2500 extra

apparently sengkang clinic did not inform Thomson Medical Center of the deposit ask them to double check n lucky got bring down deposit slip to show cashier at Thomson Medical Center.

show cashier cashier a bit reluctant to confirm, i insist n request cashier to double check cashier and cashier called adrian n confirmed n prepared new bill after lots resistance / reluctance

lucky got went thru bill and ask or else think will kenna makan
Hi Michelle,

So what is the total bill for your delivery? That mean TMC try to over charge you if possible?

Await your reply.

ngelaine

Just give birth on 19 nov morning. Water bag burst n no contraction, not dilated. Have to go under c sec.
Everything went smooth. Just that the shivering Side effect for epidural is terrible. Shivering the whole night.