dr benjamin tham wai lum

felicity

I think it would be better to deliver where the gynae's office is, for this case, TMC. Dr Tham was always there when I needed him during my whole delivery process. But from my understanding, TMC will be quite full this year coz many popular gynaes don't want to deliver at Mt A. Just my two cents worth.
thanks!

we've decided to just stick with tmc afterall... anyone signed for the first born incentive? i didn't really find out about it until after i've done my oscar and paid for the package... then my colleague was raving to me abt it. wonder if it's too late to sign.

Alex83

Dr Benjamin Tham is not under the FBI incentive, you will not be able to enjoy much if u were to take up. You can find out more from the info counter.

thanks!

we've decided to just stick with tmc afterall... anyone signed for the first born incentive? i didn't really find out about it until after i've done my oscar and paid for the package... then my colleague was raving to me abt it. wonder if it's too late to sign.

Tingting1000

Dr Benjamin Tham is not under the FBI incentive, you will not be able to enjoy much if u were to take up. You can find out more from the info counter.
Hi Alex,

I jus checked with TMC they said Oscar test can enjoy 10% discount but I think not the 5% for delivery.
Btw did anyone sign the package from wk 12 and exceeded the 11 times?

mumenetan

i think he does but there's a small surcharge for his time... you can call to check with WC Cheng & Associates...
I have tentatively booked for a room at MT ALVERNIA with Dr. Tham. There is no mention of additional surcharge.
Previously when we see him, he will do delivery in TMC or MT A.
I had insisted his nurse to book MT A for me since i like the hospital room and heard good reviews about the nurses there though they tried to persuade me to go for TMC..

Viewing

I have tentatively booked for a room at MT ALVERNIA with Dr. Tham. There is no mention of additional surcharge.
Previously when we see him, he will do delivery in Thomson Medical Center or MT A.
I had insisted his nurse to book MT A for me since i like the hospital room and heard good reviews about the nurses there though they tried to persuade me to go for Thomson Medical Center..
Thanks excited mummy & mumenetan!

I just called them and they told me earliest to see dr tham will be 25 June onwards. If I walk in without appointment, will they charge more expensive? i will be at about week 7 after 25 june and actually hoping to see the doctor next week.

mumenetan

Hi,
I think price shd be the same.. but its better to book apt.. then u dont have to wait too long.

I first went to see him when I am in Week 6.. bb is still so small.. like a pea.
Cost us about $180-200 to see him.

His package start from week 12 onwards.. think 600+
More worthwhile...

Viewing

Hi,
I think price shd be the same.. but its better to book apt.. then u dont have to wait too long.

I first went to see him when I am in Week 6.. bb is still so small.. like a pea.
Cost us about $180-200 to see him.

His package start from week 12 onwards.. think 600+
More worthwhile...
Just now a lady over the phone told me package is $600excl GST and she told me the package will include doc's consultation, normal scan with a photo given... that's all? She was talking so fast, I couldn't quite get her.

Normal Delivery is 1.2 k and C sect is 2k.

mumenetan

u can only get the package when you are week 12 onwards. Dr. will schedule u to see him once every mth. Each visit will consist of doc's consultation (as in u can ask doc question abt ur pregnancy,discomfort etc), he will do a scan of ur bb development growth and they will provide 1 pc of printed out photo of ur baby. Or you can bring USB memory stick to save your baby size, length and details etc. Medicine, supplements and other tests such as OSCAR, GLUCOSE test OGTT are not including. To be charged separately.

When you are in Week 34 onwards, he will schedule to see u 3weeks later, then followed by 2weeks later in wk 36, then weekly till u give birth

Akeelah

Hello mummies,

Been reading a lot about Dr Ben Tham. Just a query,

a. if any mummies were to share her experience on the bill incurred should your delivery was done in Mount Alvernia.
b. if Dr Ben Tham do charge additional if he were to deliver in Mount Alvernia.

Appreciate some feedbacks/comments please. Thanks much!

britjit

Dear all, have you ever come across overdue EDD with Dr Ben Tham? As I am expected to be overdue... However, I don't wish to have induce or c-sect, unless necessary...

JazN

i previously had my delivery done by Dr tham when he was @ kkh. He is very experienced to tell when you need inducement or baby needs to be out, so no worries about that. my edd if i remember was supposed to be 12 but nothing happen. my dd born on 17.

Horology

Good day MTBs,
May I know how do I book an appointment with Dr Benjamin Tham? Do I need to get a referral? Big thanks!

mumenetan

Hi
you dont have to get any referral. Just call
Tel: (65) 62534122 / 6174
Fax: (65) 63548891
SMS WCCA (for appointment): (65) 91771073
Tel (after office hours): 63335550 / 62569494