dr benjamin tham wai lum

Tiggee

Thanks Tiggee! Wow! 17weeks! U sure can wait! I even waited a slot this sat!! Haha! But too bad he is fully taken Liao..so have no choice but wait till 19...congrats! Yea..I will enjoy my term..now will juz have to conquer the 'Zzz monsters' who are always here every minute of the day!! zzzz..
It was more of deciding if I wanted to keep my baby. And I'm very happy that I decided to keep my lil baby boy! :)
I rmb the zzz monsters, I was sleepy all day and slept at least 12hrs a day!

Tiggee

Congrats!! Probably at 5-6 weeks you won't see the heartbeat but you will see the sac. At 7-8 weeks should be able to see the heartbeat already. This month his schedule is quite packed because of the many public holidays. After the holidays his schedule should be quite ok. That's what I was told. My next appointment is this Friday. :)

You are in good hands! :)
Congrats! Saw May's thread that you've given birth to a baby girl! :D

Can you give a breakdown of the hospital bill plus dr thams fee?

Sushiplatter

Congrats!! Probably at 5-6 weeks you won't see the heartbeat but you will see the sac. At 7-8 weeks should be able to see the heartbeat already. This month his schedule is quite packed because of the many public holidays. After the holidays his schedule should be quite ok. That's what I was told. My next appointment is this Friday. :)

You are in good hands! :)
Thanks! I was 6-7weeks when I see dr Tham n I manage to see n hear my baby's heartbeat! So exciting! He even did a very short 2-3 secs recording of the heartbeat for us! Can't wait to see our baby again on the 11th! He will be able to determine my edd then.. :)

Sushiplatter

It was more of deciding if I wanted to keep my baby. And I'm very happy that I decided to keep my lil baby boy! :)
I rmb the zzz monsters, I was sleepy all day and slept at least 12hrs a day!
Hi tiggee! Glad to hear that..it's not easy to conceive nowadays due to the amount of stress we face everyday..stay happy everyday! I'm still very early but I already can't wait to know the gender so I can start going shopping!!! Aww..I wish I can sleep in n nit go to work..have been dragging myself to work everyday..n waking up to dress up for work has been so dreadful...

Tiggee

Thanks! I was 6-7weeks when I see dr Tham n I manage to see n hear my baby's heartbeat! So exciting! He even did a very short 2-3 secs recording of the heartbeat for us! Can't wait to see our baby again on the 11th! He will be able to determine my edd then.. :)
Congrats! I'll be seeing him on the 8th! :)

Tiggee

Hi tiggee! Glad to hear that..it's not easy to conceive nowadays due to the amount of stress we face everyday..stay happy everyday! I'm still very early but I already can't wait to know the gender so I can start going shopping!!! Aww..I wish I can sleep in n nit go to work..have been dragging myself to work everyday..n waking up to dress up for work has been so dreadful...
During ur 1st tri. Don't overwork your body. :) knowing the gender is a very exciting moment. Try and ask your hubby along. :)

zirca

hi, did any mummy take 3D scan from Dr Tham? I am in my 34 weeks already but so far has only been given the 2D scans. The receptionist told me that Dr Tham's machine can only take 2D scanning. Is is true?

Tiggee

hi, did any mummy take 3D scan from Dr Tham? I am in my 34 weeks already but so far has only been given the 2D scans. The receptionist told me that Dr Tham's machine can only take 2D scanning. Is is true?
His machine is able to take 3D scans.

Tiggee

How was your experience at TM? We'll probably see him the week after and check with him.
I personally feel that their service is quite good. Nth much to complain abt.
The only thing is that their nurses some from china I think, and when converse in English, abit hard to understand. So I'll just speak Chinese to them.

Last edited:
any mummies delivered at mt alvernia by dr tham? care to pm me the bill breakdown? as i heard that he charges extra for delivering at mt. a.

thanks

Sushiplatter

dear mummies!

i'll be going to Dr tham to scan for the gender of my baby tomorrow! so excited! hopefully baby dun hide!

so far have been to 3 check ups and scan...am happy with the service and Dr Tham!

Tiggee

dear mummies!

i'll be going to Dr tham to scan for the gender of my baby tomorrow! so excited! hopefully baby dun hide!

so far have been to 3 check ups and scan...am happy with the service and Dr Tham!
Yups! Dr Tham is good! Will go back to him if i ever want a number 2.