Dr Goh Shen Li - KKH

KnGp

wa 32weeks another detailed scan? i tot only got one detailed scan haha..but i read from another forum, that the place that we re doing our detailed scan got very F up nurses de >.<
So far my previous two detailed scans with them were okay..

KnGp

So many detailed scan? Lols how much u paid for it huh?
I cant remember how much..
Oh two because one is the optional test oscar scan, one is the 16 weeks scan..
I dunno how many scan there will be.. I think last detailed scan alr..

fydapai

Personally I don't have any experience with Dr Goh Shen Li. But I know she has given birth to two young babies not too long ago (maybe in 2011, 2012??).
Frankly, I will not go to a doctor who has just given birth, or have babies or very young kids at home and esp. if they are first time parents. They may not have good stamina, strength, time, health and patience to take care of expectant mothers (patients). Who knows, doctors like that may not have sufficient quality sleep/rest and this will affect their professionalism, dedication and concentration to their patients. I may be wrong or biased, but it is better to be safe than sorry. Better ask your gynae about his/her kids, family members before you sign up. My so called "senior" ex-gynae already aged mid 40s but had his first child during the time of my pregnancy. His wife gave birth just 3 months before I did. That was why he didn't showed much dedication nor concern towards his own poor patients. He was in fact very careless as a doctor. We could see he didn't get much good rest at home. If I had known earlier, I would not have signed up the package deal with such a gynae. I only found out after paying, much to my regret....sigh... He is going to have his 2nd, 3rd, etc kid soon.... better never go to him...

Ya totally agree with mummy lynn.

its so unfair of u to judge Dr Goh like that.

jollie

Hi mummies, I'm currently 9 weeks and seeing Dr Goh. I would like to ask if anyone can share their hospitalization charges (delivery charges) with Dr Goh and KKH? Thank you :)

KnGp

Hi mummies, I'm currently 9 weeks and seeing Dr Goh. I would like to ask if anyone can share their hospitalization charges (delivery charges) with Dr Goh and Kandang Kerbau Hospital? Thank you :)
Actually u can check with the admission office for more accurate range.
Btw, it depends on whether u r gonna hv natural delivery, c sect or assisted delivery.
Fees also varies w usage of medication. Such as whether u gonna use epidural etc.
if im not wrong, baby nursery and associated medical fee also ibcluded.
If i remb correctly, it also depends on which ward u r staying for how many days.
Really wish to share but thought that these factors make a difference.
Hope my reply helps anyway.
Congratz!! :)

yeoymp

jollie:870219 said:
Hi mummies, I'm currently 9 weeks and seeing Dr Goh. I would like to ask if anyone can share their hospitalization charges (delivery charges) with Dr Goh and KKH? Thank you :)
I delivered my 2nd baby in sept 12 with dr.goh in kk. Charges $1.8 for myself without epi. Baby charges around 500.

Sand

I delivered my 2nd baby in sept 12 with dr.goh in kk. Charges $1.8 for myself without epi. Baby charges around 500.
Hi yeoymp, were your charges at subsidised rate or private rate?

Does her appointments usually fixed on weekdays working hours, or weekends too?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14-Jul-2014

Cant believe this thread had become so quiet .... Zero post after 2 weeks.
Anyway, I'm just gonna reply myself, and for the benefit of future readers.

I've contacted KKH and understand that Dr. Goh is on maternity leave until mid Oct 2014, and she will not be taking any new cases during this period.

Last edited:

npoheng

Dear parents, heard that Dr goh is no longer with kkh? Is she going into private practice? If yes, do u all know where is she doing her private practice? TIA

fydapai

Hi mummy npoheng,

yes she got her own clinic at Mount Alvernia now.

Her details as follows:

Clinic: SL Goh Women's Clinic Doctor: Dr Goh Shen Li
Address: 820 Thomson RoadMount Alvernia Medical Centre D#05-59Singapore
Clinic Hours: 8.30am - 11.30am & 1.30pm - 4.30pm (Mon - Fri), 8.30am - 11.30am (Sat)
Tel: 6258 8174

fydapai

Hi, mummy fydapai, do u know what are her charges are now?
First consultation $98, subsequent $68
For Saturdays consultation additional $20.

her antenatal package is at $780 from 14 weeks onwards for 10 visits inclusive of routine checks and vitamins.

She's back at practice after her maternity!

U pregnant with no.2?

npoheng

Was previously seeing her at KKH and they posted a letter saying that she is no longer with them. Sill feel more comfortable seeing her, that's why searching for her clinic :)