Dr Irene Chua

Triquetra

why not email her? i think her email address is on the card she stapled to the tps appt booklet right?
I don't have her email address.
She delivered my daughter when Dr Irene Chua was on maternity leave but I never get her namecard.

dinida

me and hubby agree to stay in KK. we will choose either Dr Jasmine or Dr Goh. my edd is early dec...so i tink Dr Goh will be available then?

we tink dat even tho the consultation rate at Gleneagles if we follow Dr Irene will be the same as KK now..but the delivery charge will definitely be different. haiz...

elespace

Hi Ladies,

I'm seeing Dr Irene Chua. Am confuse as dont really know which gyane to choose. My edd is in Dec. If Dr Goh gg on maternity then i'll most prob choose Dr Maryann.

Any feedback on Dr Maryann?

Triquetra

Just checked with TPS.

Dr Goh will be on Maternity leave from July 2011. However, she will be back in clinic starting from August 2011 once a week to see emergency cases, and full clinic in September 2011.

Dearie

Hi all, guess I'll be following Dr Irene.. Dont wish to change doc and it's just 4mths away.. And many told me choosing of doc is more impt. But still a bit sad cos can't deliver in kk. Any one here following doc Irene? Which hospital are u considering? Thanks thanks