Dr lim tow yung wu clinic

Ninasky

Quite a popular and elderly doctor. FYI for Christians, Dr Lim is some kind of church pastor I think. He always singing hymns in the clinic. When my colleague told me this I laughed out loud !

zenmoonflower

Which Dr Lim are you talking about? There are two Dr Lims in that #$%^@ clinic - Dr Lim Lean Soon and Dr Lim Teck Chye. The clinic name is Tow Yung Clinic, by the way - not Tow Yung Wu Clinic. The latter Dr Lim gave me a still-born baby instead of a live one. Don't go to him! People tend to say that he jokes, that he prays for you, that he's very friendly, but what good is all that if he doesn't hand you a live baby after 9 months' gestation? If you want to read my detailed account, it's here: http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f37/dr-lim-teck-chye-tanglin-shopping-center-55235/

Last edited:

pipilili

zenmoonflower: Hope you are feeling better now. Don't think about it anymore. Try again for another baby.

I've visited Dr Lim Teck Chye with my hubby a few years back. He was recommended by one of our family friend as someone who can help us if we had any fertility issues. After seeing him for more than half a year, nothing happened.

zenmoonflower

Thanks for the concern, pipilili. I've more or less gotten over it. (We just passed the 6-month mark! Time has sure zipped by.)

Here is my two cents' worth about anyone considering Dr Lim TC. You want someone who really listens to your concerns and issues (about pregnancy, about the growth of the foetus, etc.), not just pays lip service. You won't find that kind of attention in Dr Lim TC.