Dr Tan Kian Sing Clementi TCM Dr

quincy1986

hi everyone. newly wed ttc here.
i know this may have been posted before but so far which of us here is consulting dr tan kian sing from clementi?
how is he? care to share the experience?

quincy1986

here is an update of my visit to Dr Tan in Clementi.
he is really a nice doctor. very patient and very friendly.
very easy to chat with.
and from our conversation i feel he really knows a lot.
both in the western field and eastern field of medicine.
i thought he mainly speaks in chinese but turns out he is conversant in both english and chinese.
my hb was reluctant to go initially because he might need accupuncture.
but after the visit he was rather pleased and he even help me to remember the instructions given by Dr Tan.
looking forward to our next visit to the clinic.

JWorld

hihi, i have also been seeing dr tan... so hows the progress for you ladies...

so far, only seen him about four times. too soon to see any progress. Just that it's sooooooo difficult to book an appt. No matter how much in advance I try to book, sure fully booked one. And then for some of the follow up, die die muz see him on Day X of your cycle. Even if I am willing to take leave, he may not be available. eg. he was out of the country some time last week or before. Then his opening hours quite challenging. Eg. his clinic does not open in the morning on Tues and Thurs. closed on Wed and Sun. etc etc.

what to do. he is too popular.

quincy1986

been seeing Dr Tan since Sep 2012.
but stopped seeing already because he is difficult to book.
and once they call us to inform there is slot, we got to rush there after work
was quite hectic for us. so we decided to let fate/nature take its course.

i am still following his advise though. don't take cold drinks. be gentle with your movements once ovulation starts.

Dragontail

Any one ttc at 40 and above? Will chinese herbs and acupuncture help?
Desperate to have another baby.
I have been seeing tcm and two rounds of acupuncture. Conceived twice but unfortunately they ended up in MC. Once in august12 and another last month. But not giving up hope. Am trying again next month. I do believe tcm boosts the fertility. Yup im 40.

wishtoconceive

Hi Worthy Lady,
Which Chinese Doctor do you go to?
Yes, just keep trying and I believe you will conceive soon. Zoe Tay gave birth to her third son at 42.
As long as you have just one good egg you will.........
Do you take any supplement beside the chinese medicine? Are they tablets and capsules?
Do you take Royal Jelly?
I have just started my acupuncture and chinese medicine recently so hoping to conceive soon.

wishtoconceive

Hi Worthy Lady,
Which Chinese Doctor do you go to?
Yes, just keep trying and I believe you will conceive soon. Zoe Tay gave birth to her third son at 42.
As long as you have just one good egg you will.........
Do you take any supplement beside the chinese medicine? Are they tablets and capsules?
Do you take Royal Jelly?
I have just started my acupuncture and chinese medicine recently so hoping to conceive soon.