Dream destination ?

Carol

If given a chance now , where will you go for a holiday ?

For me will be Hongkong for shopping . Las vegas to visit the cupid's chapel . And Greece too .

Ting

maldives, paris, japan, HK, korea, rome, spain, italy...anywhere oso can...hehe.i wanna travel arnd the world if ive got the money.......sigh!

mae

i agree with ting...given the chance & i have lots of money, i will have country hopping.

lulu_booboo

i wanna go to the carribean islands... or brazil...
but now with children... wanna go to disney world (florida) or disney land (LA)... but have to wait till boo is older and no.2 is born!!

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Maldives indeed is very nice ... i was there early part of the year for 7 days fishing, live on board. We went to couple of deserted islands for BBQ, shopping and swimming too.

If you don't stay in fancy 5 stars resort, it is pretty reasonable to travel there, lets say a group of 2 or 3 couples. The boat we used has 6 cabins with built in bathroom, air con, a common kitchen, dining hall. Each cabin is good to sleep 2 person.

The charter costs was US$600/day/boat
Tips was US$50
Air Ticket from Sing to Male (return) was Sing$900++

If time permits I would love to bring my wife to Prague for a short vacation.
and if not a weekend trip to HK. :)

Regards,
Edy

stonston

Maldives indeed is very nice ... i was there early part of the year for 7 days fishing, live on board. We went to couple of deserted islands for BBQ, shopping and swimming too.

If you don't stay in fancy 5 stars resort, it is pretty reasonable to travel there, lets say a group of 2 or 3 couples. The boat we used has 6 cabins with built in bathroom, air con, a common kitchen, dining hall. Each cabin is good to sleep 2 person.

The charter costs was US$600/day/boat
Tips was US$50
Air Ticket from Sing to Male (return) was Sing$900++

If time permits I would love to bring my wife to Prague for a short vacation.
and if not a weekend trip to HK. :)

Regards,
Edy
i stayed 8days in 4-5 star resort during my honeymoon....for me n hb we spent SGD4k include food n leisure (fishing, canoeing, massage, etc)....

it isnt as expensive as we tot :)

my couz went maldives, stayed in 3 star resort, took sri lankan airline, paid $2k for 5day trip (1 couple)....n they enjoyed it very much too :)

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
hmmm.... London (for the westend), New York (for Broadway), Paris (for the atmosphere), a Carribean island (for the relaxation), Alaska (for the cold - my hubby loves it)... the list is endless.. :)

veronica

If I strike the jackpot toto ALONE, I will want to go round the world in 90days !!!! ANd in 1st class seat !! Yippeeeeeee

Dreaming....:tlaugh:

ragdoll

If given a chance now , where will you go for a holiday ?

For me will be Hongkong for shopping . Las vegas to visit the cupid's chapel . And Greece too .
Greece is really nice. Especially Santorini.

I wanna go see the northern lights.