Dreams related to pregnancy or baby

Does anyone of you during your TTC period, have dreams of yourself being pregnant or having kids etc? Or someone close to you dreamt you are pregnant?

Dragontail

Your post came at a precise timing. I never had a dream of a baby so close as last night's. Dreamt I have a baby girl (but she is already like 3months old). I was in awe in the dream because she resembles me so much. Haa a very happy dream indeed.

My hubby dreamt that when i went to see my tcm dr su, she told us that im pregnant. Then few days later, i dreamt that i have 2 kids. 1 girl and 1 boy. A few months old already.

So was wondering if these dreams are good sign.

Dragontail

My sis also dreamt that I was preggie and coincidentally I had a bfp couple of weeks later.

To me, dreams dont mean anything. it's just a reflection of our state of mind. Wouldnt read too much into it.

Alisa

ya, before i was preg, i kept dreaming i was preg. maybe it bcuz i really wanted to have a kid thats why have that dream.

melody yu

Me too! Haha...in fact,dreamt quite afew times oreadi...sometimes dreamt I had a super cute bb boy,sometimes girl,n got once dreamt I in labour n admitted to labour ward. Haha...guess I'm juz too eager to haf a bb liao. =p

Ryca

i didnt really dream so much about getting pregnant when i was trying to conceive but for this pregnancy, i dreamt that i went to see the gynae for a pregnancy test..woke up after that and tested it at home and it was Positive!! Dream could be just a reflection of our mind but having a positive mindset will eventually attracts positive ions. Hope is what keeping us going. Stay happy and stress free and all the best!! :)