Drink water during confinement period?

Oppsgal

Are we allow to drink plain water during confinement, or we have to stick to only red date longan drink whole day?

Find it very thirsty if only drink red date longan drink.

I'm drinking water because I'm breastfeeding and she's really hungry all the time so feel I need to keep up my fluids. Also had urine infections in pg so don't want to get too dehydrated and give myself probs. Some people say it's not allowed but my mum says it's OK as long as the water is warm and not ice cold :)

LoVeS

if u wanna drink water then muz drink warm water lor~ i find drinking tat longan tea is too heaty liao~ i even had bad constipation bcoz of it~ :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

i drank one thermal pot of that longan red dates tea every day....or milo....tats all....absolutely no plain water ley....and tat longan red dates tea is sup to replenish blood and good for complexion. And must drink when its hot lor.....sweaty + hot water....coz once turned cold means inability to dispel "feng".

serenelm

i did drink longan tea but oso drank plain water cos too thirsty... longan tea was unable to quench my thirst at all... somemore tbf made me very thirsty... cannot tahan...

I drank plain water. Use your own judgement. Especially about showering!

People in the past were told not to shower mainly because the water was dirty so they had a high chance of getting infections from it.