drooling - is it normal for 1mth plus baby??

Phoebii Cheng

I think all bbs drool, but just tht excessive drooling tht you hv to take note, could be due to teething and also if ur bb keeps on putting things or hands into mouth then it is teething............

JPng

I think all bbs drool, but just tht excessive drooling tht you have to take note, could be due to teething and also if your baby keeps on putting things or hands into mouth then it is teething............
hi,
my gal also keep drooling. now she's 2 mths. but is it too early for teething? she likes putting her fingers into her mouth n also "blow" out saliva...

cutieseah

hi,
my gal also keep drooling. now she's 2 mths. but is it too early for teething? she likes putting her fingers into her mouth n also "blow" out saliva...
my gal will suck my shoulder whenever i carry her upright. but when i offer her pacificer, she refuse. she oso suck her mitten but i dun think she wan to suck her fingers rite??

kenxf_03

my gal will suck my shoulder whenever i carry her upright. but when i offer her pacificer, she refuse. she also suck her mitten but i dont think she want to suck her fingers rite??

Ds also like to suck his fingers, our hands or shoulders whenever we carried him. Guess he's gonna teething soon cos he is drooling quite alot! He refused his pacifier too. :embarrassed: