Dropping of hairs

Ivy Miao

Hi mummies, I recently found out that my going on 3month baby boy is dropping alot of tiny hairs on pillows. Is this normal?? :embarrassed:

apollo

yes it's normal! dun wry =) ds dropped his hair tt time too. and is ALOT! he doesnt have much hair in the 1st place, and after dropping so much hair, left a patch here n there only.. hehe :tlaugh:

jasobias

depends actually how much hair baby has to begin with.My kids had full set of hair so when they started"shedding"it was noticeable only upon closer look.Usually the back sheds more.But it grows back so dont worry..

shuna

My 15th month old girl also dropping hair.. I see many tiny little hairs dropping on the floor, on her neck, on her bed.. is this normal???

I shaved all my son's hair after his first month, after that the hair on the back of his head never come out, He now is four monthes plus. there is bald spot on the back of his head, just the part he rubs his head against his mattress. Is it normal? I heard that was the sympotom of calcium defficiency. Is it true? thanks
Will it be ALOT??? Causing partially baldness kind?