Durian Lover...

ireneliau

There is this durian pancake sell at amk hub.. Very very nice.. 1piece sold at $1.5.. But if you buy during 8am to 12pm.. They got this offer at 5piece at $6.. normal price is $7.5.. so save $1.5.. The filling is fresh durian paste.. Must try..

:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:/ nice nice / :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

JOANNA-

There is this durian pancake sell at amk hub.. Very very nice.. 1piece sold at $1.5.. But if you buy during 8am to 12pm.. They got this offer at 5piece at $6.. normal price is $7.5.. so save $1.5.. The filling is fresh durian paste.. Must try..

:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:/ nice nice / :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:
There's another stall inside taka @ B1, foodcourt area too . But not sure whether they got dis promo . Its four season right ?:tlaugh:

ireneliau

Ya . But When i went taka, either less que or no que . Happened to be long que at AMKhub . LOL ! :Dancing_tongue:
-------------------------
Amk got more residents and this durian pancake also recently shown on TV.. where else taka mostly working and shopper so they will not choose to eat that..

:nah: :Dancing_wub: :nah: :Dancing_wub:

tracyk

Durian Lovers should definitely try out the Goodwood Park Durian puffs... Quite Ex, but is an experience of a lifetime!! But think season not here yet... I so have the cravings.... *SlurpS* =P

littlerat

those who live near joo chiat can go and buy their durian .... also from 4 season ... same company I reckon. It's just opposite the famous joo chiat black pepper crab. You can go and eat the crab and then the durian if you not afraid too heaty... :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

omg....durians!!! my loved fruit!!!

canx eat it at home coz my hb hates the smell....swears to kill me if i did....

how? canx be i go out and eat alone?

somemore after eating will get that aftertaste left in the tongue....

any suggestions how to get rid of the after-taste so tt dh will not know tt i'd secretly ate it???

omg....durians!!! my loved fruit!!!

canx eat it at home coz my hb hates the smell....swears to kill me if i did....

how? canx be i go out and eat alone?

somemore after eating will get that aftertaste left in the tongue....

any suggestions how to get rid of the after-taste so tt dh will not know tt i'd secretly ate it???
use the durian husk to hold water and use that water to wash your hands and rinse out the after taste. '以毒攻毒’hahah

CanCanMum

i heard be4 tat but tot its useful only for washing off tat smell on our hands

OMG... realli realli? Is it 100% foolproof??? My DH nose like doggie one leh...little bit oso canx escape his nose..

lawla12

Durian Lovers should definitely try out the Goodwood Park Durian puffs... Quite Ex, but is an experience of a lifetime!! But think season not here yet... I so have the cravings.... *SlurpS* =P
ITS HERE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaa

DURIAN FIESTA 2009
1 March - 10 August </SPAN>

Goodwood Park Hotel's famous durian delicacies are back at the Deli!

A brand new creation and tantalising all-time favourites await...

The annual Goodwood Park Hotel Durian Fiesta returns with an exciting range of Durian pastries and cakes, each filled with the riches and goodness of D24 Durians!

Apart from the signature Durian Puffs and legendary Durian Mousse Cake, the range also includes all-time favourites such as the Durian Crepe, Durian & Crunchy Hazelnut Tartlet, Durian Pudding and Durian Roll. Back by popular demand is the fragrant Durian, Pandan & Coconut Cake and Durian Oreo Cake!

Brand new for 2009! This year's new Durian pastry creation - Durian Strudel, is set to please all Durian Connoisseurs! Baked to a glistening golden brown and boasting irresistibly fragrant D24 pulp filling as well as vanilla sponge between crisp and flaky layers of pastry, this 30-cm long creation is a decadent treat and a must-have for every gathering.
Available at the Deli for takeaway. To order, please call the Deli at 6730 1786, fax 6737 4073 or visit us from 9am - 9pm daily.

lawla12

i've tried the durian puff, durian oreo cake (WOOF, TIS IS REALLY DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), but cos its a cake, need to share wif ur family members......

my parents oso LOVE it....hahahaaaaa....my sis's hubby went back to buy again leh...LOL...greedy pig...oink oink!!!!!!!!

u all can oso try puteri mas @ 475 Joo Chiat Road tooo......but bad leh....i cant rem how much...the very last time i bought was $9 per box of 20pcs....

lawla12

i cannot eat leh....DH will puke.....how?
u can meet ur frds n go there eat ??? the deli tat sells the durian puff has a cafe there wor.......

come to worse, u go alone during weekday ????

oooh, i know liao, u buy then go back to ur parent's hosue n eat!!!!!!!!!!!