Early symptom

shijiaxin

Hi Ladies

Care to share with what are ur early symptoms?

I am suspecting myself pregnant yet again I got cramp plus stomachache so kinda confuse
My menses still not due and I don't wanna test yet as I think it is kinda early still

maneo0302

I tested myself twice using the home kit when my menses r not due yet. Kiasu! Then i tested again at the normal clinic the next day. After three positive tests, then i bring myself to the gynea. Cuz I don't believe myself earlier.

shijiaxin

Hi maneo0302,
you know what, as i got a digital clear blue test at home which will tell you pregnant or not pregnant and even show you how many weeks pregn you r...
i tested this morning and it shown me not pregnant.... i am so disappointed...

and now, i got cramp still and weird stomach feeling.... guess really have to get myself prepare for menses to come anytime this week... :tsad::we3sad:

I tested myself twice using the home kit when my menses r not due yet. Kiasu! Then i tested again at the normal clinic the next day. After three positive tests, then i bring myself to the gynea. Cuz I dont't believe myself earlier.

maneo0302

Hi maneo0302,
you know what, as i got a digital clear blue test at home which will tell you pregnant or not pregnant and even show you how many weeks pregn you r...
i tested this morning and it shown me not pregnant.... i am so disappointed...

and now, i got cramp still and weird stomach feeling.... guess really have to get myself prepare for menses to come anytime this week... :tsad::we3sad:
Well, try again next time. Jia you!

Carlisle

Hi Ladies

Care to share with what are ur early symptoms?

I am suspecting myself pregnant yet again I got cramp plus stomachache so kinda confuse
My menses still not due and I don't wanna test yet as I think it is kinda early still

The early symptoms of pregnancy are from nausea and tender breast to dizziness and mood swings. You find yourself urinating more often than usual especially at night..

maneo0302

The early symptoms of pregnancy are from nausea and tender breast to dizziness and mood swings. You find yourself urinating more often than usual especially at night..
For me, i feel that my breasts are tender and stomach cramps. No nausea till i gave birth to a healthy boy.

chjean

for me, I feel bloated, have tender breasts, painful nipples for the first few days and sharp stomach cramp which only lasted for a few seconds.

phiy

Think i'm getting everything. Nausea but not puking. Bloated, burping and farting all the time. Sleepy and physically exhausted. My boobs and face both swollen. Now im feeling as if my fingers are becoming swollen, but not sure cos never wore a ring. Guess also cos i'm naturally quite lazy, have been feeling so down this few weeks. I'm at my 7th week now.