easy & cheap recipes?

july-winter

wow looks easy and delicious..

btw wonder if possible to cook these easy and cheap receipes using the hotplate.

the stove at my place is spoilt thus bought a hotplate but very lost at how to steam or stir fry food on hotplate.

RecipeMummy

Hi,

Below are a few simple and cheap non-pork recipe.

1. Claypot chicken rice using rice cooker.
Recipe Mummy

2. Three cup chicken
Only use a pot and simply dump all the ingredient in.
Recipe Mummy

3. Fish paste egg roll
Sightly more difficult a bit but cheap and non-pork dish.
Recipe Mummy

4. Mashed Potatoes with Sweet corns
Suitable for young children above 1.
Recipe Mummy

5. DOM chicken with chinese sausage.
Slight ex since using DOM but a simple and tonic recipe for your confinement.
Recipe Mummy

6. Sweet and Sour Tofu
Very appetising. My own creation from sweet and sour pork.
Recipe Mummy

There are still many other recipe in my blog Recipe Mummy

Enjoy your cooking!

Cheers,
RecipeMummy.

Mof2kk

wow looks easy and delicious..

btw wonder if possible to cook these easy and cheap receipes using the hotplate.

the stove at my place is spoilt thus bought a hotplate but very lost at how to steam or stir fry food on hotplate.
Actually I also don't know what is hotplate. But I think as long as it can heat a pot of water, you should be able to cook anything with it. Just that if you need 'wok hei' dishes like stir fry veggie, then you may not be able to get the result you want...

You fix your stove already or not? Sometimes it is more worth it to buy a new one than to fix it (depending on the problem).

aileenroger1

Well, you can try Strawberry Smoothie recipe. For this you need following Ingredients:
5-6 Large strawberries
2 cup whole milk
2 cup vanilla or strawberry ice-creams
1 cup yogurt
Now First mix blend strawberries and milk together until strawberries get totally mix in milk. After this add ice cream and yogurt. Yummy and delicious Strawberry Smoothie recipe is ready to eat.