Ectopic Pregnancies and Infertility

CanCanMum

I'm new to the forum. Wish to share and talk on my experiences on the above topics.
Hi Welcome!

would like to know : is the cause of ectopic pregnancies known? wad actually causes it?

i 've heard tat if ectopic pregnancies are not discovered in time may cause serious side effects is tat true?

THE SAID'S

I had problem conceiving. I waited 8 yrs before, the news of pregnancy arrived. Unfortunately, the first pregnancy was ectopic. I was at the brim of death should the tube burst and the pregnancy wasn't detected earlier .. the tube was enlarged and the foetus was growing. I was dashed to emergency unit immediately. My gynae had to remove my right fallopian tube which was enlarged and damaged as a result. The foetus couldn't survive. Several reasons for ectopic ... one of which, the tube is already damaged or infected. Few mths later, i conceived naturally via my left fallopian tube. 2 years after, i had another ectopic pregnancy. This time, my gynae didn't remove the tube but rather did some 'cosmetic surgery' to the tube which was closed. This increased my chances of conceiving though very little. God's Willing, i was blessed with another child via my left tube after 5 years. Initially, i was depressed and sad to know that my right tube had to be removed .. after having problem conceiving, getting another news like this was heartbroken ... That is why, i wish to connect with mummies with the same problem. My advise, remain Positive and do a lot of readings on the topic.

January84

I had problem conceiving. I waited 8 yrs before, the news of pregnancy arrived. Unfortunately, the first pregnancy was ectopic. I was at the brim of death should the tube burst and the pregnancy wasn't detected earlier .. the tube was enlarged and the foetus was growing. I was dashed to emergency unit immediately. My gynae had to remove my right fallopian tube which was enlarged and damaged as a result. The foetus couldn't survive. Several reasons for ectopic ... one of which, the tube is already damaged or infected. Few mths later, i conceived naturally via my left fallopian tube. 2 years after, i had another ectopic pregnancy. This time, my gynae didn't remove the tube but rather did some 'cosmetic surgery' to the tube which was closed. This increased my chances of conceiving though very little. God's Willing, i was blessed with another child via my left tube after 5 years. Initially, i was depressed and sad to know that my right tube had to be removed .. after having problem conceiving, getting another news like this was heartbroken ... That is why, i wish to connect with mummies with the same problem. My advise, remain Positive and do a lot of readings on the topic.
*hugz* to you dear. You are strong and postitive!

Tehsee

After all that you had went through, kudos to your positive attitude and willingness to share the experience in the forum....