EDD april 2010 :)

Renzie

babies seem to know who to 'makan'. he bullies me and manja my parents, they carry him all the time and when he cries, all will fuss over him. in a way it is good coz i work and my son has no father so grandparents shower attention onto him.

btw, have your babies flipped? mine refuses to flip. dont know if he's lazy or slow.

Yeah now my in-laws are saying 5 months already so naughty and know who to bully, who to manja..Next time how. :shyxxx:She's never alone most of the time, and sometimes if left alone as I have to go make milk or toilet, she'll start fussing.

Don't worry dear, every baby develops at different rates, all of them are unique individuals. Mine has learnt how to flip, but she does it only when she feels like it. When they start flipping, the headaches start coming in, cannot leave them alone, as they might flip over etc etc. So in the end, everytime i need to leave her alone, I'll put her right in the middle of the bed, and quickly hurry back from whatever I'm doing.

shi_san_yee

dont't worry dear, every baby develops at different rates, all of them are unique individuals. Mine has learnt how to flip, but she does it only when she feels like it. When they start flipping, the headaches start coming in, cannot leave them alone, as they might flip over etc etc. So in the end, everytime i need to leave her alone, I'll put her right in the middle of the bed, and quickly hurry back from whatever I'm doing.
can't help but feel little worried at his development. he seems really happy lying there with his hands in his mouth, or biting his bib. he also hardly holds toys also, but loves to hit me, hit anything near him, and scratch ANY surface he touches.

Renzie

can't help but feel little worried at his development. he seems really happy lying there with his hands in his mouth, or biting his bib. he also hardly holds toys also, but loves to hit me, hit anything near him, and scratch ANY surface he touches.
hmm since he likes to try touching you, why not try lying next to him, he'll be forced to turn his body if he wants to see you.

Yeah mine loves flipping over the playmates and start scratching the surface with her fingernails like mad. I think its probably the sound that it causes and the sensation. mine started learning how to flip over when we put her on the floor with a cushion/playmate and sometimes we had to walk around her, then she tried to turn to see what's going on, that's when she gradually learn to flip over so that she can see. In the beginning, its her head turning first to look, then she started to try to turn body over. it'll take a while, but when they starts, they learn pretty fast.

You can also try putting him on the bed, and call him from the side.

Hi mummies...

Hows everyone? coping well... Look like our babies coming to 10 months... and still growing..

Its' so fast... now my baby learning to walk... hows about yours? Share here and keep thread going....

nighthawk

Dear Mummies

Clean Freak??We are offering cleaning service(Dust mite
cleaning) to parents who would also wanna benefit from this services.
We do not represent any vacuum cleaner company therefore we would not
hard-sell any expensive machine/ any cleaning packages
just give us a call/sms for a cleaner environment cleaning
appointment-Just that simple

Check it out at the link below
YouTube - Cleaning dust mites from a mattress

seeing how dirty a clean looking mattress is,for benefit of our health
and loved one do sms/call us for enquiry

Our pricing is as follows:
- 1st mattress: S$40
- subsequent item (can be sofa/carpet etc): S$8

There is no hidden costs nor transportation charges

Call/SMS Alex now @ 97618563 for appointments.

For sure you will not regret to engage our serious cleaning service attitude

"let live in a clean environment!"

little pepo

We are proud to announce the launch of our new online boutique for baby wear, Little Pepo @ little pepo | cute apparels for babies and kids | Home

* Pepo Apparels is a homegrown fashion company that specializes in the creation of unique adult and children apparel.
* All designs are painstakingly created by us and we oversee every step of the production to make sure that what you get is the best.
* Personalisation in the form of intricate embroidery to emphasise your ownership of our apparel.
* Free Delivery to your doorstep for a limited period only.

You can also visit us at our Facebook page @ Little Pepo | Facebook (Do remember to "Like" if you feel it deserves your Like)