EDD April 2011

cseen

i have cramps on my left back side when i walk.. and my 2 legs like swollen elephant legs and thigh like tree trunk :(

Huafen83

thanks joanne & huafen! ya, really nice to know baby is taking up the nutrients and growing well..

ya.. really very fast.. a few more weeks only...

are you gals doing the GBS? my gynae mentioned to do it at week 36.. to check for infection..
Oh my Gynae had not mentioned this to me b4. To check whether got infection at where?

Huafen83

@cseen: my legs n feet also swollen. Shoes are getting tighter too hahaha
but do take note if the swell is gonez also a sign of giving birth. Hehe was being told by my colleague

Huafen83

@cseen: my legs n feet also swollen. Shoes are getting tighter too hahaha
but do take note if the swell is gonez also a sign of giving birth. Hehe was being told by my colleague

feeyona

huafen83: EDD 3 April, baby Jabez (KK hospital)
feeyona: EDD 5 April, baby Leah (Thomson Medical Center)
luvjoanne: EDD 6 April, baby Avry (Thomson Medical Center)
stjt: EDD 8 April, name still thinking (Thomson Medical Center)
nadiahm: EDD 11 April, baby Hud (KK Hospital)
applebreeze: EDD 11 April, baby Makalay (Mt Alvernia)
mama_aki: EDD 12 April, baby Cherice (Gleneagles)
ariesgirl: EDD 15 April, baby Dylan (Thomson Medical Center)
cseen: EDD 23apr baby Adel ( Thomson Medical Center)
xiaobinbin: EDD 24April , name still thinking (Mt Alvernia)

Just squeeze myself in. Hee ;)

This thread is moving so damn fast! I can't keep up!!! Took me awhile to finish reading all the posts!

By the way, I ate something wrong again and had gastric flu AGAIN! :(
So, I lost about 1 kg since last check up.

Counting down, 6 more weeks for me!:D

mama_aki

Hmm your gynae said not accurate to take before 35weeks?
My gynae already did Strep B test for me on my last visit which was 2 weeks ago =p
Does this mean she suspect I might give birth early? hmm.. I shall ask her tomorrow

luvjoanne

Feeyona! Ur EDD n mine jus 1 day apart n both at TMC! Maybe can exchange contacts n visit each other at the wards lol.

Mama aki, I m nt sure hw true but my gynae says shd do strep B rest after week 35 only tts y he only sees me then. Dun think it has anything to do with giving birth early or nt hehe.

ariesgirl

feeyona, take care and rest well ya!

for the strep B, i got a brochure from my gynae.. it mentioned to be done between week 35 to 37..

jacole

I have 4 bottles of home made red rice wine to let go at $12 per bottle.

each 750ml
No preservatives added
best for confinement, remove wind (qu feng), blood circulation

Pm me if interested

jacole

Hello all,

anyone looking for homemade rice wine confinement period?

I have 4 bottles of home made red rice wine to let go at $12 per bottle.

each 750ml
No preservatives added
best for confinement, remove wind (qu feng), blood circulation

Pm me if interested

Went for appt today with gynae and now 34 weeks but weight is only at 1.8kg, gynae also mentioned that's she's gonna be a small baby... It worries me a lot ever since i came back. Even though he mentioned too as long as she's gaining weight it is fine but i just can't help but worry. Deduce that due to me being sick often did not eat much and hence i din gain a lot of weight too. So just now went supermarket bought some 'fattening' food to fatten up myself n baby... Hope in another 2 weeks time at 36wks, her weight will significantly go up... Cos i heard babies at birth, their weight should be a minimum of 2.5kg and not less than that.

nighthawk

Dear Mummies

Clean Freak??We are offering cleaning service(Dust mite
cleaning) to parents who would also wanna benefit from this services.
We do not represent any vacuum cleaner company therefore we would not
hard-sell any expensive machine/ any cleaning packages
just give us a call/sms for a cleaner environment cleaning
appointment-Just that simple

Check it out at the link below
YouTube - Cleaning dust mites from a mattress

seeing how dirty a clean looking mattress is,for benefit of our health
and loved one do sms/call us for enquiry

Our pricing is as follows:
- 1st mattress: S$40
- subsequent item (can be sofa/carpet etc): S$8

There is no hidden costs nor transportation charges

Call/SMS Alex now @ 97618563 for appointments.

For sure you will not regret to engage our serious cleaning service attitude

"let live in a clean environment!"

ariesgirl

Went for appt today with gynae and now 34 weeks but weight is only at 1.8kg, gynae also mentioned that's she's gonna be a small baby... It worries me a lot ever since i came back. Even though he mentioned too as long as she's gaining weight it is fine but i just can't help but worry. Deduce that due to me being sick often did not eat much and hence i did not gain a lot of weight too. So just now went supermarket bought some 'fattening' food to fatten up myself n baby... Hope in another 2 weeks time at 36wks, her weight will significantly go up... Cos i heard babies at birth, their weight should be a minimum of 2.5kg and not less than that.
applebreeze,

baby will gain more the next few weeks. take the chance of ur maternity leave to relax and take in more nutrient food..

take care =)

feeyona

Feeyona! Ur EDD n mine jus 1 day apart n both at TMC! Maybe can exchange contacts n visit each other at the wards lol.

Mama aki, I m nt sure hw true but my gynae says shd do strep B rest after week 35 only tts y he only sees me then. Dun think it has anything to do with giving birth early or nt hehe.
luvjoanne, OK! I'll pm u my contact. :D

Week 32 visit - Boyboy is 1.79kg gained 0.49 kg since week 28 but I didn't gain much weight. Gynae says he is doing fine - yeah!

I told Gynae that my mind is completely blank trying to plan for the birth with the gestational diabetics. (So luvjoanne - i've no birth plan for to share liao haha)

Gynae says 'Good'! Hee he doesn't want me to be influenced even from the start of my first visits.

The experts will guide me through. Just get to the hospital with the letter and the staff will contact him accordingly. He says only to consider what kind of painkiller - of which epidural is the most effective. Cervix dilation is actually not influenced by epidural, just a human thingie.

Gynae will opt for normal delivery unless boyboy is not out by week 40. That diabetician really made me over-worried!

Today also did lots of walking and shopping for housing and my boyboy.

Robinsons and Kiddy Palace have similar stuffs at the same price.
Robinsons members get rebates but will benefit better during sale.
Kiddy Palace gives instant 10% on white labels (i think). We went to Toa Payoh branch which is the biggest, quite comfortable to shop around there.