EDD April 2011

stjt

haha.. i really cant imagine the pain.. but some people can do it with epidural.. i guess i will see how its goes..

joanne, i think your signs getting more and more... should be anytime already. gotta monitor carefully... better to play safe...

good morning STJT!

gosh i am feeling sooo sleepy... last few days kept waking up at 2am++ then cant fall asleep till 3 or 4am....

then i got flu again.. makes it worst.. more sleepy.. haha.
me too very sleeply

ariesgirl

pumpkin, if possible must eat properly okie? during the last few weeks, baby wil be gaining weight.. dun worry too much.

STJT, u haven plan ur maternity ar? going to work till deliver?

stjt

pumpkin, if possible must eat properly okie? during the last few weeks, baby wil be gaining weight.. dont worry too much.

STJT, you have not plan your maternity ar? going to work till deliver?
intend to work till deliver don't want to waste ML leh..cos ML they also include sat and sun i feel not worth it..so on and off if got gynae visit just ask her for 2 days MC else will take 1/2-1 day leave

and i try to rest at home when my boy not at home kekek

ariesgirl

intend to work till deliver don't want to waste ML leh..cos ML they also include sat and sun i feel not worth it..so on and off if got gynae visit just ask her for 2 days MC else will take 1/2-1 day leave

and i try to rest at home when my boy not at home kekek
yar. inclusive of weekends plus holidays. haha. we will have wasted 3 holidays in between. but at least now 4 months so much better den last time..

is ur boy excited about the new arrival of his baby sister? is he aware?

stjt

yar. inclusive of weekends plus holidays. haha. we will have wasted 3 holidays in between. but at least now 4 months so much better den last time..

is ur boy excited about the new arrival of his baby sister? is he aware?
yes he is aware of mei mei he will kiss and sayang my tummy but when i asked if he can share toys with mei mei he say "NO"..u sayang mei mei he say "Yes" ..he already don't allow mei mei to play his toys whahah

jacole

Hello Mummies,

sorry for the interruption.

I have 2 bottles of traditional home-made red wine for confinement to let go at $12 per bottle.
Nice sweet and 100% without preservative.
It is best for confinement for blood circulation and removal of wind.

PM me if interested.

ariesgirl

yes he is aware of mei mei he will kiss and sayang my tummy but when i asked if he can share toys with mei mei he say "NO"..u sayang mei mei he say "Yes" ..he already don't allow mei mei to play his toys whahah
hehe so cute.. are u gg to buy a gift for your boy and say is from meimei? i heard of this in internet leh..so #1 wont be jealous..

luvjoanne

irene, u gg on ML nx week onwards rite? then what are u going to do at home?
monday i'm gg checkup, if dr still says i haven dilate, not gg to give birth soon then i'll come back office on tuesday. if he says i could be anytime, then probably i'll stay at home already because my workplace is damn far from my home.

i've been waking up at least 2 times every night but the funny thing is, i'm very awake and energetic when i wake up at 545am for work these days. i read that when we are approaching our D day, there will a surge in energy. kinda true for me.

pumpkin, actually taking white bread will gain weight.. its carbo mah. but of cos, eating rice will have greater effect =)
try to increase your number of meals, and if u want to gain weight fast for ur baby, take maternal milk powder (eg. enfamama or similac those kind) cos' those are more fattening as compared to fresh milk.

ariesgirl

joanne,

yar, my ML starts next week.. actually i only left 2 days at home.. cause wed early morning will be gynae checkup already.

will be spending time with my mum.. go walk walk.. to aid in smoother delivery (hopefully). den stay at home do chores..

need to wash the baby's bedsheet and "play" with the sterilizer.. haven open yet.. 2 days should be quite fast to spend..

ariesgirl

btw, anyone have done CTG yet? i need to do it the next checkup again..

baby heartbeat very loud and i was inside a room with door open... my hubby said whole clinic can hear it clearly.. when i came out from the room, everyone was looking at me haha..

but very interesting... when baby moved, can hear the heartbeat very fast..

Last edited:

luvjoanne

irene, that's gd! baby has healthy heart :)

i haven done any CTG. dr says my cramps/contractions are braxton hicks, so he didnt do CTG haha.
ya, if 2 days shd be quite fast. cos i was thinking, if my baby overdue, it'll be more than 2 weeks of my ML at home.. so might as well come to work if i feel okay. plus my handover not really properly done yet. still need more time to go through with that person. i'm worried when i come back 4 mths later, my things all in a mess!!! but got a pc of good news yest, is that i'll be getting a promo during my maternity or when i'm back. kinda happy and thus at least i think i gt something to look forward to after the long break.. if not v lazy to come bk to work haha.

ariesgirl

dunno the reason for doing CTG also.. only know it monitor the heartbeat.. yar every happy to see baby heartbeat so good and active..

wah.. u must be a very good employee.. can get promotion even during maternity leave. really something to look forward.. for my case, i think i will really drag to come to work after so many weeks of leave..

if still able to go to work will be good, else i guess u will be very bored (unless u want a short break before arrival of baby avry). hehe..

wat job are u in?

luvjoanne

i always sleep and sleep when i take leave lol. so i find that i get more backaches and even more tired after the rest, and thus go work, walk around, let my brain do some thinking i feel better! moreover, when i take leave, my hubby also very lazy to work and try to skive.. ahaha. but if i feel very tired in the morning, i'll just call in and take leave liao.. dont care :p

not gd employee lah. cos' i've been working in the same co for a couple of yrs.. just nice our promo is always in june/july and happened during maternity leave. i'm in oil/gas, doing proj management and tendering of proj. =)

ariesgirl

haha. i think ur hubby want to spend more time with you la..

for me i also cant stay at home one.. but i dun like to go to work.. so either way also tiring for me.. haha

but at least you are still getting promotion.. something to celebrate! hehe

will you all be planning for full month party? haha.. must start planning also. not sure during confinement will have the energy ant..

kchiah

Hi kchiah, thanks..i' m 37+3 wks already...i've increased my food intake especially rice cos seldom eat rice, always eat bread, maybe thats why baby dont put on much.. How's your baby's jaundice? Btw how long does baby jaundice ussually subside?

Huafen- congrats on your cute baby boy, your baby very smart, if no milk dont want to suck.. Hopefully with all the patience and perseverance , baby will feed sucessfully..Do you breastfeed baby right after birth? I thought of doing so but not sure if Kandang Kerbau Hospital practice such.. Does your consultation done in tps, cos after birth does baby have to follow up @ children tps or they allow to go private pediatrician? I dont like the smell of milk but no choice have to pinch nose n force it down,hehe... Huafen, hope your baby jaundice level will subside...take care ya...

Hi pumpkin, today my baby's jaundice decrease a bit, i came to visit him jus now, he looks much better, but still can't discharge yet, doc said below 10mg then can go home, today 17+, still very high. The nurse said feeding him no problem but at home I can't feed him well cos he dun want ... So doc said I didn't handle him well... What a failure mummy... So lousy...
Normal jaundice will subside by 2wks but think my one not drinking enough so become worse ...

Hope to hear from mama_aki soon, wonder how her birth story like.. I find that every mummies had diff birth story to tell...
Hi pumpkin, today my baby's jaundice decrease a bit, i came to visit him jus now, he looks much better, but still can't discharge yet, doc said below 10mg then can go home, today 17+, still very high. The nurse said feeding him no problem but at home I can't feed him well cos he dun want ... So doc said I didn't handle him well... What a failure mummy... So lousy...
Normal jaundice will subside by 2wks but think my one not drinking enough so become worse ...

Let's distract ourselves a little haha....what are your plans for baby shower / full month?

I told my hubby, I don't like the idea of bengawan solo vouchers @_@

Hey ladies, went for gynae's appt jus now and dr has confirmed to induce me. So he told me to admit on Sunday night, start induce n hopefully my girl will be delivered by Monday. As he checked my girl's weight, it is still at 2.5kg, which means she is not absorbing anymore nutrients. According to dr, it is better to deliver her now since she's already full term and if still delay, she might be at risk of lack of oxygen... So Hubby n me super excited now!!!

Huafen83

Hi huafen,

Congrats to your new additional to the family... must be very nice to see and hug your boy in your arms now..

As I will also be delivering at Kandang Kerbau Hospital, any advice on how to pack in the hospital bag as I have not pack yet. What would be provided and what we need to bring ourselves? you wear hospital clothes?

Also, did you choose the premier or classic package? Thanks
Hihi as I am staying one bedded room. My hubby is allow to stay wif me. So bring his clothes if ur hubby is staying there too. Towels n toliteries are provided. Hospital clothes are provided even disposal panties too. Their santiary pad is those self adhersive no wing kotex brand. If u not used to it, u can bring urs along. But to me it's not bad so I went ahead to use theirs. Urs n bb discharge clothes. Tat will be all.

I took up premier package ;)