EDD April 2013..cont

Dear all just came back from gynae and baby measures 67mm today, baby actually moved and waved, so touched!!!

I didn't hear heartbeat also, and gynae was sort of rushing through the appt so only gotta see the lil one for 10s... :(

Anyway my blood test results read low blood count and that I may be a carrier of anaemia, so my hubby is going for the blood test too, i was so worried I cried in front of the nurses, does anyone has low blood count? I am always feeling giddy, and now I know y.... Anyone of u Have been advised on Anaemia? Im
kinda worried....

pigletbao

Autumnfall - I went for gynae check-up today too and my baby also measured 67.5 mm! Guess this means our edd is quite close? :)) Sorry to hear abt the low blood count. Did gynae say how to counter it? I also always feel giddy since young but haven't gone for my blood test yet...pls take care!

springlele

Hey all, just wanna ask anyone is eating prenatal multivitamin from "Mega Lifesciences (Australia)" ? Actually I got it from the gynae, but the lable shows each tablet contains 4000 IU Vitamin A, and this volume was said too high in Internet and not good for baby. Is it true? I am kind of worry.....

xiuxiu

Autumnfall: I asked the nurse before regarding the low blood thing. She told me that either one has it, it is ok. So as long as your hubby don't have it. It will be fine. Don't worry so much first, think positively. Everything will be great!

springlele: Is it Iron you are saying? I checked mine.. mine also stated 4000 IU Vitamin A... Its not good??

Hi all went for my checkup today. I'm 10 weeks 5 days and baby measures 3.9 cm.. can see the hands and legs moving! :D doc oso took my blood for tests..and explained the different tests to test for down syndrome. Shld be gg for the Oscar scan... it's only 90% accurate...the more accurate one is to extract amniotic fluid test which seems so scary!

Btw, are u all getting a confinement lady??

alag

Littlebluecinders, that must be nice to see the little one move! So far I haven't seen mine move yet, just a little lump! Hehe

I will get a confinement nanny if I am in Singapore. Don't wanna trouble my mother! She is helping me hire one, getting all excited.

xiuxiu

Littlebluecinders: My FIL will be the one cooking the food.. he knows how to :) and still thinking whether wanna ask my mother or MIL to take care of my baby.. You know, I'm afraid will have conflict with MIL later on.. hmmm... I'm not a patient lady.. haha!

xiuxiu

Hello mummies, so is your tummy getting bigger already? Mine, I felt tighter when wearing shorts/skirts... Thinking of getting the elastic-waist bottom soon...

alag

Hi Xiuxiu, my tummy is flat in the morning but the moment I have food in me, baby bump or more like lump since its tiny. The bump has stopped growing quickly compared from week 7-10. To be honest, I forget how many weeks I am now! : (

Don't worry about the clothes feeling tight. Mine were tight at about week 8! So embarrassing it happened so quick for me. Is anyone using any cream to help prevent stretch marks now?

pigletbao

Me too. Mine becomes slightly bigger after eating. Maybe coz of all the bloating. Agree with Alag, it suddenly grew in the last two weeks although my overall weight loss is 5kg so far. I guess baby has been eating more than mummy!

I've started using Palmers Cocoa Butter stretch mark cream...smells sweet though a little too strong for me. Those who like sweet scent can give it a try! :)

xiuxiu

haha true. Mine will get bigger after eating, esp after dinner..

I'm using Clarins tonic oil but on-off, sometimes i forgot to use.. haha.

alag

Pigletbao, amazing how you have lost weight. After all my throwing up and probably at week 12 now, I have already gained 3 kg! I wonder what tri 2 is gonna be like.

Xiuxiu, so are you going to start buying maternity wear?

xiuxiu

alag, i'm thinking of buying bottoms only.. I saw some at gmarket.com. As for dress, still can wear those loose loose type.. :)

xiuxiu

So far, I bought hp casings and all are good. I will always look at those with good reviews, feel more assure to purchase items from those :) Clothings wise, nv try b4 but my fren been buying dress from gmarket, so far so good.

alag

Maybe I'd check it out later! :)
Btw, any of you ladies have dogs at home? I am a bit worried about my dog being jealous and want to start training him to be less jumpy.

Hi all, have not been active in the chat since the renewing of chat room. Hope everyone feelings better.

I do get wet patches on my panty liner and gynae claims that its normal to have urine leakage. By the way, the whitish discharge on the panty will turn yellowish with time.

A few of my mummies friends suggest that clarin stretchmark oil (sold at sasa for $80 plus) is the recommended one so far. Have not try it yet since gynae gave me the Floxia one.

Are you ladies able to take in much food? My food intake is still very little each meal and I always feel very bloated after my meal. But I can take in a lot if fruits like oranges, apples and pears. I'm now eating way lesser than what I used to eat before pregnancy. Was a little worried because baby is only 57mm at week 12 (during Oscar scan). Gynae said that baby is fine, but I'm worried about the development since my food intake is so little. My weight drop from 53kg to 51.5kg to date. I'm supposedly at week 13 5 days now but still feeling the nausea morning sickness in the evening. Baby bump seems bigger at night (probably after food).

I always wake up in the morning forgetting that I'm pregnant and feeling energetic (like I can slaughter 2 cows), but once evening falls (6pm to be exact) I feel so lethargic as if 5 cows just step over me. :(

Do you ladies find that your brain work less efficiently? I just think that I'm getting stupid that procrastination become my new hobby. :p and I'm so forgetful that sometimes I doubt if I taken my medicine, so my hub bought the medication box with label so that I don't have to rem if i taken my medicine.

Anyway, it's so nice having all the mummies here to share our feelings.. ^^

mapleleaves80

Dear all
I went for my Oscar screening on mon and report was out on tues everything is fine :) seeing my gynae again in 2wks time

I hv already see and feel the bump cos my bottoms all cant zip anymore.. According to doc's calc im in my wk 12+. I bought 3 bottoms so far, all with the elastic waist type so that shld be able to last me for 9 months ba? :)

I hv just bought the Bio Oil for stretch marks but hv not started using yet. Wanted to get palmer's cocoa cream but the smell is a bit too sweet for my liking so bought the Bio Oil instead.

Appetite wise i can eat quite a bit in the morning but come evening time appetite will nt be good.. But slightly better than a few wks ago

Everyone is moving on to 2nd trimester soon.. I also dunno what to expect.. But hope everyone will feel much better the coming days and months! :)