EDD April 2013..cont

pigletbao

Tomatoning - totally feel the same way as u! Starting this week, my morning sickness ha subsided but hits me again in the evening so I still puke, usually it starts abt 5 plus. :( I'm into my 13th week n baby measured 67.5 mm (yours prob quite similar to mine in proportion?)
Was also worried that baby is small coz I've lost a lot of weight but according to gynae, he says baby is healthy. Wasn't too concerned abt my weight loss also...two weeks ago, he was n put me on drip but tho I lost even more this time, he didn't say much...

Mapleleaves80 - glad to hear that all's good! My nausea comes in the evening now too but at least can function largely like normal human being before 5pm. ;p

Alag - ya, I've never lost so much weight in such a short time without doing anything much. It's quite scary. This morning I weighed n lost again. :(( well, at least the morning sickness seems to be backing down a little in tri 2. Hope it goes away eventually!

Hi everyone , nw that u all stated the length of ur bb I'm getting kinda worried.. mine is only 3.9cm at 10 wks 5 days...

I didnt vomit but when I went to weigh myself at the doc, I was 55kg... I used to be 56 kg before I was pregnant... I guess maybe we use more calories when we r pregnant? :)

alag

Piglet, hope your ms stops soon! For me, I always puke dinner out for the past week and a half so I dread dinner time now.

Littleblue, dont worry. My peanut was only 20mm at 9 weeks!!

xiuxiu

Glad to see that everyone is feeling much better during 2nd tri ;)

By the way, is any of you gg baby fair this weekend? I will be going with a friend to see see look look. Won't be buying anything ba, since dunno the gender yet.

pigletbao

Littleblue - Yup! Don't worry, mine was 24.7 mm at 9 weeks 2 days too so yours sounds good! Anyway, read that babies start to grow at different rate from now so hard to compare..just check with your gynae from time to time. :)

Alag - Me too. Have been puking the last three days after dinner tho day time my energy level is better than before. How are you during the day? Hoping that the evening puking doesn't become a habit!

Xiuxiu - Re the babyfair, m still thinking abt it. A bit apprehensive coz of the crowds...:( tend to get headaches when there are too many people! Sigh.

alag

Hi all, just did the detailed scan and got
results from Oscar test. My peanut is 12 weeks and only 53mm. But today there was a lot of moving and jerking around that the technician could not perform the scan easily. So amazing seeing the fingers! Baby is at low risk for abnormalities (yay!). Sadly, my weight is shooting fast. I as 51 before and now I am 55 kg! :(

Piglet, I am the same as you... Have more energy in the day. Except when I start cooking at 6:30, I get active again. I want to nap but my dog is hyper and begging for walks so sometimes that is sacrificed. I thought my ms was gone because for 1.5 weeks, no throwing up but it came back again this week. I tend to throw up more when I eat out too.

Xiuxiu, I'd be going just to check things out.

Hi mummies, this is my no. 2 already n this times m feeling more restless n more nausa than 1st one. 14 weeks Liao still so restless n more cranky.. Haiz hope I take some tonics during this trimesters will feel stronger soon.

Hi alag! Yes am starting to feel better..gg into my 12 weeks now..:)

Did anyone go to the baby market last weekend? Went to see but I didn't buy anything...haha...just feel tt it's a littl e too early still..

But I really gotta start buying some maternity clothes soon... think my belly has started showing already :(

Anyone here delivering at Gleneagles?

Hi alag! Yes am starting to feel better..gg into my 12 weeks now..:)

Did anyone go to the baby market last weekend? Went to see but I didn't buy anything...haha...just feel tt it's a littl e too early still..

But I really gotta start buying some maternity clothes soon... think my belly has started showing already :(

Anyone here delivering at Gleneagles?

hi hi, i am delivering in gleneagles, my edd is 2 april and this is my #2. :)

xiuxiu

hihi! I went to baby market last weekend, I bought a pants + a baby wrapper. Initially do not want to get anything but my friend keep saying the cloth is soft, material is good and kinda cheap (at $10), so like that, I just bought 1. haha! :)

pigletbao

I'm planning gleneagles too! :)

Although I'm in my week 14 now, some days ms still hit me real bad, like the past two days, I couldn't keep anything down. Feel dehydrated all the time yet drinking too much fluids makes me wanna puke. I hope it'll be better from today onwards. Sigh.

pigletbao

Dear mummies, so far what tests have you done, if you have? I'm scheduled for a blood test next week but don't really know its purpose n what to expect. It's supposed to be done between week 15-17 according to the nurse. Any idea?

Hi pigletbao...I just went for scan plus blood test for down syndrome today..I'm exactly week 12 now. Dun know of any blood test during week 15.. my next detailed scan is when I'm 5 mths

xiuxiu

pigletbao, I've my blood test tge with oscar scan. The test is for testing if mother carry low blood, Hepatitis B,etc...

littlebluecinders, will you be going back for another scan before detailed scan?

alag

Piglet, sorry to hear that you are still suffering from extreme sickness! I hope you feel better. My throwing up has been reduced to 1-2 times a day and headache comes and goes now, so I guess it is a good sign!

Littleblue, I went to the baby fair but didn't get anything. It still doesn't seem cheap and offer a lot of things so the hubs and I have decided to forgo all baby fairs and buy online. I have been falling in love with everything from babies r us! I'd be ordering maternity clothes from asos.com tomorrow actually! No pants fit me now :(

Hi all, how's everything?

Pigletbao, don't worry I have a lot of blood tests too, so far I have had 4 Lols due to low blood count, but doc says I shld be okay. Was admitted for high fever on Sunday, and went on drip for two nights....

I bought maternity wear from asos too!!! Actually I started buying from asos even before I was pregnant, the quality is real gd and the length of dresses are always just nice for me :)

Anyone have probs with babies not moving and uncooperative during scanning? I went for Oscar scan and it took multiple attempts and a long long time to finish the scan. When I went back for another scan, baby wasn't cooperative and was in very awkward positions, wondering if there's anything wrong cuz my baby doesn't move much, not even when I was asked to cough real hard... Haiz was thinking it will be very hard to tell the gender Oso... I heard some people don't even know the gender at 20 weeks, Abit hard to start buying things Oso...

Everybody's asking me the gender, feels Abit stressed... Lol

Hi xiuxiu... I guess my gynae will ask me to go and see him again before my detailed scan in December... going back to his clinic this sat to get the results for the Oscar test. Hope everything is ok :)

Autumnfall, my frens n family oso keep commenting on the gender.... feel a bit irritated at times oso haha... my bb didn't want to open its legs during the scan so no signs given hehehe... then keep sucking fingers. My hubby says he thinks it's a boy cos got high forehead...guess we ''ll have to wait till 20 weeks then noe..
Don't worry too much about bb not active now... when it's bigger u can feel n see all the kicks and punches hehe..

alag

Hi autumn, can I ask how did u buy the maternity clothes? Is it still the same UK size u normally wear?

Haha before that I was size 8 but my sister is a size 12. She's approx. 70kg and 1.78m and I reckon that's how I will look like when I'm pregnant. I tried on her size 12 which I think will prob fit me when my tummy gets bigger.

Theres maternity wear as well, and maternity sizing is different. I'm not confident of buying the right size so I gauge my size with my sister's size 12 and it's slightly bigger, and I tried to test with pillows and it's fits me so in e end I got a size 12... I'm 1.68, 55kg now. I roughly estimated and bought 2 pieces first and I try to buy those without the bands in the middle in case cannot fit...