Princess
1. Yasumi / Thomson Medical Centre (Dr Adrian Woodworth) / Apr 2
2. Pigletbao / Gleneagles (Dr Quek Swee Peng) / Apr 5
3. mapleleaves80 / Thomson Medical Centre (Dr E Chua) / Apr 8
4. sVal / Mt Elizabeth (Dr Kelly Loi) / 23 Apr

TBA
Alag / Kandang Kerbau Hospital (Dr Goh Shen Li) / Apr 19

alag

Maple, I tried searching for you but can't! Maybe you try adding me at lee.2834@osu.edu?

Guys, I'd be heading to the mothercare fair later. Anyone been there yet and if so, what are some good deals there? :) appreciate tips!

hwaa

Maple, I tried searching for you but can't! Maybe you try adding me at lee.2834@osu.edu?

Guys, I'd be heading to the mothercare fair later. Anyone been there yet and if so, what are some good deals there? :) appreciate tips!
wah, the queing time is quite long eh. there are updates at their fb page, can check it out.
wanted to go actually but que too long already. was looking at their promotional britax carseat.. but managed to find
it at robinson centrepoint which is $20 ex but minus the long que.

hwaa

i think its worth a visit cos the que nw is short. tommie bottles for $2 only.
i might be going in the evening.

alag

Just went... Only 15 mins or so to enter and pay!

I got wipes and swaddles... Nuk bottle bundle for 33 bucks only so that's the best buy for me! :)

rojaramani

Prince
1. Sherlee / Gleneagles (Dr. Lee Keen Whye) / end Apr
2. Autumnfall / Mount Alvernia Hospital (Dr Kang Wee) / Apr 11
3. Wenwen11 / Kandang Kerbau Hospital (Dr Goh Shen Li) / Apr 13
4. Cheshire/ Mount Elizabeth (Dr Kowa Nam Sing)/ Apr 16
5. lyngoh1010 / Thomson Medical (Dr M. tan) / Apr 4
6. belz/ Gleneagle (Dr Irene Chua) / Apr 13
7. Iceydragon81 / Gleneagles (dr tham kok fan) / Apr 2
8. rojaramani/Kandang Kerbau Hospital / Apr 27
Princess
1. Yasumi / Thomson Medical Centre (Dr Adrian Woodworth) / Apr 2
2. Pigletbao / Gleneagles (Dr Quek Swee Peng) / Apr 5
3. mapleleaves80 / Thomson Medical Centre (Dr E Chua) / Apr 8
4. sVal / Mt Elizabeth (Dr Kelly Loi) / 23 Apr

TBA
Alag / Kandang Kerbau Hospital (Dr Goh Shen Li) / Apr 19

Lyngoh, my EDD 2 Apr, maybe we will run into each other at TMC! Lol.

You mentioned your body weak. Do you want to try drinking some Chinese herbs to strengthen your body ? My mum's friend told me to drink "泡生water" everyday in last trimester in order to have strength to push baby out during natural delivery. Not sure whether it will work but i bought a little for myself from herbal shop and will start drinking once/twice a week soon.
wow! That's pretty near EDD! Ah have been drinking Danggui Dangsheng herbal soup once a week. my hubby's aunt got that for me, she say can replenish qi also. i dunno how helpful it is really but I love soups so just drink lo...

hwaa

Just went... Only 15 mins or so to enter and pay!

I got wipes and swaddles... Nuk bottle bundle for 33 bucks only so that's the best buy for me! :)
jus reached. still got que, lol. hopefully still got stuffs left.

alag

Hi girls, I created the FB group and managed to add all of those who have accepted my FB request (as friends). If you haven't accepted me, I can't add you to the group.
Mapleleaves, did you get my PM? :)

mapleleaves80

Hi alag, i didnt get ur pm :( i also tried searching for ur email on fb but couldnt find too.. Dunno what happened.. Can u try adding me again? I think it has got something to do with my privacy settings previously which i hv edited..apologies for the trouble..thank u so much! :)

Bochi

Hi all MTBs, I am a MTB from HK and new in this forum, am excited to figure out this thread recently and glad to share with you mums.
My EDD is 11 Apr, Princess, by Dr Heng Tung Lan @ Parkway East

Hi Alag, can you include me in the FB group? am going to PM you email. Thanks.

Bless3d

Alag, can you add me as well? Yenny.leohartono@gmail.com

im rather depressed now. Last thurs my co just retrench me with immed effect after almost 6years of service. They only paid for he maternity leave plus in lieu of notice. My pregnancy n delivery was initially covered by co medical insurance but now everything gone with the wind. And we. So close to edd I can't find any job too.....

Our new website is currently under construction, this is the the old website you had. Our location is now changed to house bigger and better facilities and environment. You can refer to our facebook for some updated pictures. There will be a 2 day 1 night retreat for mummies at our center. We will have practicing nurse/midwife from the top hospital in Singapore to brief mummies on antenatal knowledge during this retreat. Mummies can come together for some sharing, relaxation and peer support. Meals will be specially prepared for all pregnant mummies and it will be a good time to come relax, rejuvenate and enjoy your 'me-time' before your little bundle of joy arrives. Feel free to contact me if you need more information! :biggrin:

http://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

belz

Alag, can you add me as well? Yenny.leohartono@gmail.com

im rather depressed now. Last thurs my co just retrench me with immed effect after almost 6years of service. They only paid for he maternity leave plus in lieu of notice. My pregnancy n delivery was initially covered by co medical insurance but now everything gone with the wind. And we. So close to edd I can't find any job too.....
gosh!! how can your company do that :( sigh... for watever reason? i tink u can go MOM to file a case... i think we all afraid of getting retrench during pregnancy.. so mean of some employers !!! i hope you are coping alright.. now juz focus on ur pregnancy..no point thinking too much too... we will stand by u

Bless3d

Haiz. It's due to restructuring. And every1 in the co thought I'm paid well but seriously in lieu of notice plus maternity leave 4mths is a lot? I thought it is co obligation. My other colleague who got retrench after working abt the same period as me, only have in lieu of notice.

i was so shocked when they called me to the room on thurs morn and as me to pack n go. Just imagine big tummy, lots of stuff. I din eant to go home but nowhere to go. in the end i beg a collegue who stay near my place to let me stay at her ouse till my hubby knock off n fetch me home. I din dare to tell my parents n in laws too. Coz every1 happily waiting for the princess. But I told my hubby,

now my excuse to them is I decided to take early maternity.

alag

Hi girls, will add you tonight! :)

Blessed, I am sorry to hear about it but there is a silver lining to it. Everything happens for a reason. Treat it as more time to spend with your little one.. Maybe look for another job come newer to 3-4 months after birth, everything will always work out. Stay strong! :)

pigletbao

Blessed - Sorry to hear about what happened at work. :( Agree with Alag - Take it as an opportunity to rest before baby comes along n also a time to reconsider your career choices. Don't let it get you down! Baby is looking forward to seeing a happy mummy when she comes to this world! Stay positive and happy babe! :)