EDD April 2013..cont

alag

Hey babe, I added you to the Facebook group! :)

Btw thanks for the cake recommendation. Didn't even occur to me that I need to look for it :)

joeybeadz

Hi all, I just chanced upon this and hope I can share my experience. My 2nd princess 's EDD will be end Apr. Im choosing back Mt A and Gynae is Dr Don Wong. Pls add me to the fb group @joey13@lycos.com. Thanks.

So happy, for the past two weeks I have gained a total of 2.8kg but during the scan today , baby's estimated weight was only 100g heavier ! Yay! I was so worried that he'd take in all the carbo I was taking in, cos I already give up on keeping low carbo diet. Too lethargic when carbo is low...

Hmm and my Gynae was rather rough when she wwas checking with her hands to see if baby's head is low enough.. Urgh. Baby and I both squirmed in unison. :err:

Hi mummies r u all finding walking more n more difficult now? My back hurts a lot with just a little walk n I drsg getting off the bed now. I would prefer to do everything on the bed, even eating my meals on the bed if only my hubby permits. Haaa. .

So terrible feeling now with the heavy weight. Hope baby faster pop but for selfish reason still prefer baby to pop after 20 March coz Aries baby has better personality I personally think..so I keep telling baby to wait another 10days. After tat can pop anytime. Very bo liao hoh..haaaa

joeybeadz

iceydragon81:767016 said:
Hi mummies r u all finding walking more n more difficult now? My back hurts a lot with just a little walk n I drsg getting off the bed now. I would prefer to do everything on the bed, even eating my meals on the bed if only my hubby permits. Haaa. .

So terrible feeling now with the heavy weight. Hope baby faster pop but for selfish reason still prefer baby to pop after 20 March coz Aries baby has better personality I personally think..so I keep telling baby to wait another 10days. After tat can pop anytime. Very bo liao hoh..haaaa
Try to get down from the bed by the side. Maybe your hubby can massage your back every night

Thanks Joey. Don't know how to get him help me massage but next time I will try ask him do it. Now got real bad leg cramps every 2-3days especially in the morning n hubby not in time to massage for me. Today need to walk with a limp again.

belz

yaya!! find that my tummy is heavy now.. walking is slowly... n painful at times..like the pelvic bone is breaking with each step i walk... walkin like a snail now :( lying on the bed is also difficult..aiyoo :(

joeybeadz

iceydragon81:767148 said:
Thanks Joey. Don't know how to get him help me massage but next time I will try ask him do it. Now got real bad leg cramps every 2-3days especially in the morning n hubby not in time to massage for me. Today need to walk with a limp again.
For leg cramps, try to wear long pants to sleep in order to warm your legs. Try if works for u. N maybe put a pillow below your legs .

Yes yes, I feel that way too. Keep waking up with swollen hands and arms so when I try to get up on my side, I feel pain in my hands. Even when I sleep on the side, baby's weight will make my belly feel painful too.

initially, after the Gynae visit last week, I felt contractions happening within a span of 5-6 mins, so I was worried baby's gonna arrive! I quickly told him to stay inside 1st, cos I wasn't prepared! Lol. Luckily he stayed in hahah. But I feel he could be due any moment already, cos can feel the soreness in the pelvic region, when I walk, when I go to toilet also.

Ya lo I also feel like baby will pop anytime even when I sneeze coz I m the type tat sneeze super loud.:D

Feeling scare now ..especially pple tell me 2nd 1 will take shorter time to come out. Maybe only 2-4hrs. I scare I not enough time to go hospital if really like tat coz I m still working now though I can leave at 3pm. 1st 1 I admit to hospital at midnight so at least I was at home when the whole thing started. Now I don't know wat will happen. Keep thinking about a lot of different scenario. Haaa

joeybeadz

iceydragon81:767445 said:
Ya lo I also feel like baby will pop anytime even when I sneeze coz I m the type tat sneeze super loud.:D

Feeling scare now ..especially pple tell me 2nd 1 will take shorter time to come out. Maybe only 2-4hrs. I scare I not enough time to go hospital if really like tat coz I m still working now though I can leave at 3pm. 1st 1 I admit to hospital at midnight so at least I was at home when the whole thing started. Now I don't know wat will happen. Keep thinking about a lot of different scenario. Haaa
Have you prepare the hospital bag? Your boss will b Ok if u Hv to leave early.

My no 1 sticks to me so I guess everything will b Ok when I deliver ....?? Just think positive I guess..:)

Wah if your bb comes out at home u don't even have to pay any fees for use of the operating theatre! Haha!
:p

actually my hubby also gotta fly abroad for work so I kinda afraid I might give birth when he isn't around :(

belz

aa.. lyngoh..u r funnie..but it did occor to me also.. then i no need pay doc charge? hahahaha.. my hubby is shift work..i also scare bb might pop out when hes on night shift.. gan jiong period.. have u all start drinking coconut?

aa.. lyngoh..u r funnie..but it did occor to me also.. then i no need pay doc charge? hahahaha.. my hubby is shift work..i also scare bb might pop out when hes on night shift.. gan jiong period.. have u all start drinking coconut?
I started drinking, and on the side still can't quit drinking cold drinks, cos weather too hot!

The bad thing is that these two nights ive been been feeling frequent contractions, within 5-6mins apart, tormenting me till I couldn't sleep. Got me so worried.
So decided to lay off these 'cooling' drinks for a while...

Hi autumn fall u have ti be careful then. If pain intensity increase then have ti to go hospital check up.

I wanted to drink coconut yesterday but the stall sold out. Maybe tomorrow try again.