EDD April 2013..cont

I heard must drink fresh coconut green color type better.. Canned type no good. Tomorrow going to hawker centre for lunch with hubby. C can find or not..

joeybeadz

If waterbag bust u Hv time to bath cos not so fast pop one. But u very good autumnfall, still can squat ah n scrub floor. U better b careful.!!

Haha nesting instinct I cant stand messy and dirty toilet floors... lol

Ya I bought the coconut fruit juice from local supermarkets... ok leh cheap and gd lol

piyo_piyo

hi..

Wish to join the fb group.. my edd is 23 April, having a princess, my #2. Hsp: tmc, Dr: Adrian woodworth
Fb add: piyo_piyo_13@hotmail.com

Last edited:

may69

Hi ladies. Just sharing cos I'm really satisfied with my post natal massage lady. I engaged Mdm Hanis (Hp No: 93882514) recommended by another user in another forum. It truly works and she is really good. I'm glad that she was punctual every session and I enjoyed every conversation with her. I tried 6 different massage ladies during my prenatal and I have to admit Mdm Hanis is the best and really professional. There is a difference between certified and not certified as she is WSQ trained in pre and post natal massage. I've gone back to my pre-pregnancy state after the my postnatal massage sessions with her and my tummy is really FLAT! Just trying to share since I am extremely happy with her service.

Dr said I'm 1cm dilated as of Friday. She said birth shd happen anytime now, but I'm thinking, woah, I ain't totally mentally prepared!!

Also wondering how soon will 1cm dilation progress to the needed 10cm?

lyngoh1010:769142 said:
Dr said I'm 1cm dilated as of Friday. She said birth shd happen anytime now, but I'm thinking, woah, I ain't totally mentally prepared!!

Also wondering how soon will 1cm dilation progress to the needed 10cm?
Oh these few days lo. I was dilated to 5cm when I was admitted previous ly. Jia you! !

Euniz

Hi ladies!!!!

My baby edd is on 20th April 2013... Am at 35weeks 2days today.

But i just got discharge ysday due to preterm labor and shingles aft 3days stay...

Honestly.. I didnt even noe i was contracting cos it wasnt dat painful.. Contraction was every 2-3 mins.. Doc put me on medication to stop the contraction.. And also i had steroid injection to mature bby lungs, incase baby still
Wants to come out.. LOL.

Im back home now. Hopefully all will be fine. My appt has to be bring fwd to dis friday.. Instead of next week..

Mine is 2nd apr.. jia you lyn!
Thanks Icetdragon! :)

Euniz, do rest more!
Gynae proposed I visit her this wed and then we'll see how much I've dilated then decide if its immediate hospitalization.

i think I'm more prepared now if baby wants to come out... Cos I have gone around eating the food I'd miss during confinement, and meeting up with friends I may not meet for quite sometime after giving birth to my lil darling... All done! Hahah, so baby can come out anytime he wants from now :p

Bubblenest

HHi an u add me in your Facebook group?

ying_ser@yahoo.com.sg
eod: 17 apr dr Ann tan mt e hospital
boy

Been reading all the post but was just too lazy to fill in the details for the registration of account. When I finally get to it, I am going to pop soon...: )

Euniz

Mine is 2nd apr.. jia you lyn!
Thanks Icetdragon! :)

Euniz, do rest more!
Gynae proposed I visit her this wed and then we'll see how much I've dilated then decide if its immediate hospitalization.

i think I'm more prepared now if baby wants to come out... Cos I have gone around eating the food I'd miss during confinement, and meeting up with friends I may not meet for quite sometime after giving birth to my lil darling... All done! Hahah, so baby can come out anytime he wants from now :p

Hi LynGoh..

May I know how many weeks ur at this wednesday? Are u dilating already?? Keep us update pls!!! Esp for Noobs like me.. At least i haf some idea..

Im super worried for the check up this friday, i be 36weeks.. in case i dilate more then 2cm, doc mite advise for hospitalization n prep for labour rite? Im having painless contraction... So i reli duno if my body n baby ready to give birth.

As much as im sooo dying to see my baby, i have read it is better to keep
The baby in ur tummy atleasttill 37weeks rite....

I dun reli wanna question too many things to the doc, it seems like im tryin to be a smart aleck.. LOL.. But i cant help worrying...

I got so paranoid baby mite come out earlier.. I gO wash baby clothes n clean the room. LOL

Hi euniz

U should ask as much to yr gynae. After u pay for her or his service. Must value for money. Haa.. better than u worry this n tat then stress yrself out. Now last few weeks left so try to relax even more so tat after baby pop u will b in better mind frame n mental frame to look after baby n yrself.

I was very stressed out at work so I told company I will take leave from this thu onwards to rest n wait for delivering. Don't want to work n stress myself out as I know after baby pop there will b more tings to handle. So now relax as much as I can. Trying to keep a calm mindset now.

Hi LynGoh..

May I know how many weeks ur at this wednesday? Are u dilating already?? Keep us update pls!!! Esp for Noobs like me.. At least i haf some idea..

Im super worried for the check up this friday, i be 36weeks.. in case i dilate more then 2cm, doc mite advise for hospitalization n prep for labour rite? Im having painless contraction... So i reli duno if my body n baby ready to give birth.

I dun reli wanna question too many things to the doc, it seems like im tryin to be a smart aleck.. LOL.. But i cant help worrying...

I got so paranoid baby mite come out earlier.. I gO wash baby clothes n clean the room. LOL

This wed will be wk37 going on wk38...

i can feel baby moving a lot more, as if he is complaining about the lack of space to move around in my belly.

I also noob lor! So when gynae said dilate 1cm I thought delivery will be within 1-2days!

Today still ok, but last night has lots of intense contraction so I couldn't sleep, and also was too tired to time the contractions anyway. Now am more ready for the delivery process, and told bb if he really wants to 'break free', he can go ahead... Haha... I'll jus miss the lots of belly movements he makes that makes me laugh out loud everytime lor

Actually, I also nv ask my gynae much, cos everytime she seems to be in a rush, and won't offer info voluntarily, which makes me rather unhappy with her service really. Plus, she'll be abroad during the time I might be in labour. So this wed is prob the last I see of her if I am not due yet. She has arranged for another Gynae in her clinic to attend to me during the time she is gone.

Quite unprofessional in my opinion, cos I was only informed last week.

Euniz

Hi euniz

U should ask as much to yr gynae. After u pay for her or his service. Must value for money. Haa.. better than u worry this n tat then stress yrself out. Now last few weeks left so try to relax even more so tat after baby pop u will b in better mind frame n mental frame to look after baby n yrself.

I was very stressed out at work so I told company I will take leave from this thu onwards to rest n wait for delivering. Don't want to work n stress myself out as I know after baby pop there will b more tings to handle. So now relax as much as I can. Trying to keep a calm mindset now.
Im having a male gynae... He doesnt offer much info. Everytime
Ask me same question "any bleeding? Any pain? If u have, make surego delivery suite straight!"

Thru out my stay, my gynae nvr eben come down. On leave.. Only the labour ward doctor attended to me but dey kept changing.. So siaaan! Hard yo get direct answer...

I so wanna start my maternity.. But since my edd is at 20th april.. Can only go like a week before...

I agree with u.. Now is the tkme to relax.. Even though im super nervous esp abt the pain threshold!

Euniz

Hi LynGoh..

This wed will be wk37 going on wk38...

i can feel baby moving a lot more, as if he is complaining about the lack of space to move around in my belly.

I also noob lor! So when gynae said dilate 1cm I thought delivery will be within 1-2days!

Today still ok, but last night has lots of intense contraction so I couldn't sleep, and also was too tired to time the contractions anyway. Now am more ready for the delivery process, and told bb if he really wants to 'break free', he can go ahead... Haha... I'll jus miss the lots of belly movements he makes that makes me laugh out loud everytime lor

Actually, I also nv ask my gynae much, cos everytime she seems to be in a rush, and won't offer info voluntarily, which makes me rather unhappy with her service really. Plus, she'll be abroad during the time I might be in labour. So this wed is prob the last I see of her if I am not due yet. She has arranged for another Gynae in her clinic to attend to me during the time she is gone.

Quite unprofessional in my opinion, cos I was only informed last week.
I so understand how u feel.. Abt wantin to ask Q but gynae always seems in a rush... Usually i just comfort myself by saying "if our mothers can do it.. So can i.." doesnt matter i have questions n no answer.. Im
Sure nature will take its
Course"

My baby will be 36weeks this saturday..
Clock is really tickin for all of us.