EDD April 2013..cont

Any of u been gettin menstrual like cramps??

I've been having it the past 2days. Its painful but it come and goes..

Am already 37weeks 3days..

Shld i be worried? Or just ignore will do?
If it stops when you lie down, then it may be just prelabor warm up. Don't worry. Drink plenty of water it may help to stop cramping sensation. If you have a doula, you can ask her for advice.

hi everyone, my edd is just round the corner. anyone has any tips on how to induce labour? can barely contain the excitement!
Try sex, nipple stimulation, reflexology, drink plenty of coconut water, use essential oil like clary sage. More extreme way is drink castor oil. You may wanna consult a naturopath or ayurveda doctor. Good luck!

MrsS

Hi hi mummies... Sorry have been mia for long time... Am now at 36 weeks, 4 more weeks to go!
Btw, just to check, what tests do your gynaes perform around this time?
So far, I have only been doing urine test n blood pressure tests during my visits. And at my last visit doctor says I have high blood pressure n need to rest more n take a break from work if possible... :(

Thanks, Iceydragon, Jouline & Euniz! I was worried baby will be overdue too but he very goods boy come out in time hehe....

Try some cooling foods? Maybe will help get bb out faster, cos I took some watermelon on the previous night before my water bag broke.
I reckoned it shdn't be too much prob cos bb already full term

sVal

Any of u been gettin menstrual like cramps??

I've been having it the past 2days. Its painful but it come and goes..

Am already 37weeks 3days..

Shld i be worried? Or just ignore will do?
Hi Euniz,

I oso have cramps on n off. I think as long as there is no bleeding, it will be fine.

I'm in the same situation as you and I need to feed very often. I read that you need to feed newborns every 1.5-2 hours.
Nurses at the hospital brings me bb to be fed every 3-4 hrs, and funny thing is only one side of breasts is producing milk, like 12ml, the other like, has nothing!

WoWorried, quickly bought fenugreek capsules to take, hope it works

LyDeeAna

My baby born on 4.4.13 @ 0647hrs... when thru labour at 1245hrs... took epidural.at around 4.30am... safely deliver at 0647hrs...

edd was 22 Apr... he was born at 37wks 3days...

Attachments

Nurses at the hospital brings me baby to be fed every 3-4 hours, and funny thing is only one side of breasts is producing milk, like 12ml, the other like, has nothing!

WoWorried, quickly bought fenugreek capsules to take, hope it works
yes it's like that for the first few days. i was worried that my supply wasn't enough for baby too. but i read that u hav to feed frequently for newborns and not to check the time. jus feed when they are hungry.

yes it's like that for the first few days. i was worried that my supply wasn't enough for baby too. but i read that u hav to feed frequently for newborns and not to check the time. jus feed when they are hungry.
Milk supply has increased these two days, am ecstatic about it! :)

MrsS

Hi mummies, for those who did not use epidural for natural labor. Can I ask how was it?
I m considering natural with no epi but am abit worried if I could take the pain.....

yukimaxx

Any other Cough medicine or natural remedies to recommend? Having real bad cough ..
Hi bonjourbonsoir, I've been having cough too. Guess due to bad weather. I tried drinking honey for a week n still doesn't help. So I went to see gynae. They will know what cough mixture to advise u to take. Drink lots of water n hope u recover soon.