EDD April 2014

pink15

Correct I think it's still too early to buy anything... anyway, there would still be more baby sales in the future. I'm also saving up some money. :)

ginjean

the morning sickness is really urgh..just reach 9 weeks today.. for the past few weeks i basically have no appetite for dinner.. dont enjoy food as much as before. the smell of neighbours cooking can really drive me crazy. hopefully morning sickness will disappear at the end 1st trimester.. cant wait to rekindle my love for food!

crabby

Hang in there!!! My gynae says if no appetite to eat then must drink more soya milk, ribena, milk, milo etc etc if possible. At least got some intake.. fluid easier..

Janechin

Crabby, whis is the biggest fair throughout the year? i lazy to go two fairs, only want to pick one fair and go.. the one next week at expo seems like more things.. your sis in law got inside news which one better? hehe

crabby

Went for week 12 oscar test last week.. low risk.. but i'm suspected of thalassemia :(
Need to go for further test

normas

Hi all! I'm a first time mummy at almost 15 weeks. Heard my baby's heartbeat at week 7. Had my Oscar test at week 11, thankfully am in low risk group. I'm blessed with a smooth pregnancy so far. No morning sickness, great appetite just that I dislike fish. Am still as agile and active as before. Am looking forward to see my gynae this coming week, hopefully I'll be able to know the gender!

Vailey

Didn't visit here for some time! I bought many things from Baby Market.. So kiasu >< Now that i'm only left with pram to buy and i still have so many months to go :/

normas

Got to know my baby's gender at 15+ weeks Last week. I'm having a boy! Shopping for baby's stuff will start now. so exciting!

Vailey

Wow congrats! I still have to wait for my next appointment next month @19w to see whether am I expecting a boy or a girl :( hoping for a girl though!!

5mummy

Hey Mummies, if you got time can try out this free Pilates Workout session with your hubbies. :) It's from Pilates Fitness for the launch of their new Prenatal Pilates Class. I tried it and think it's kinda cool. :)

Details & Sign Up: http://tinyurl.com/n2759ou

normas

I'm happy with either gender for my first. Since I'm having a boy now, hoping my future second to be a girl. heh

prayinghard

Hi all mum to be and experience mummy, I am a first time mummy currently at week 17. I would like to ask if you all start to feel anything yet like kicking etc or in a later part? I am very worry as I still have one week before seeing my gynae. Last checkup was at week 14. Then until now I don't see a big growth in my tummy. My tummy like still the same size as when I'm at 3 months. Does it mean my bb is not growing well? I am really scare

gazeer86

Anyone getting insurance for first born? I have no idea how it works
if u bought can share the cost and plan?

Im wk 17. Still puke occasionally. First trimester was v bad. I having difficult sticking to multi vitamin and calcium daily. Are u?

Hi mummies, congratulations to your pregnancy! I am passionate about Holistic Pregnancy and hence organised a combined talk by an Ayurveda Doctor who talks about Pre-pregnancy Cleansing, I am sure he can answer your question about pregnancy challenges as well, another speaker is a Doula, a HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator. Free talk on 11 November. As space is limited and it's free, there are only a few seats left. Do register early. Here is the LINK.

Natural Childbirth Blog

normas

Hi all mum to be and experience mummy, I am a first time mummy currently at week 17. I would like to ask if you all start to feel anything yet like kicking etc or in a later part? I am very worry as I still have one week before seeing my gynae. Last checkup was at week 14. Then until now I dont't see a big growth in my tummy. My tummy like still the same size as when I'm at 3 months. Does it mean my baby is not growing well? I am really scare
Don't worry, I'm going on to my 19 weeks and I don't feeluch baby movement too. It's normal for ftm. But through a scan at 18 weeks. My baby is perfectly fine and growing we'll. So don't worry ya!