EDD April Mummies

dont worry about carrying your nb.
I was not e first one that carry my son too though i've lots of experience of carrying n taking care of babies as my mom is a nanny.
Is quite scary to see your own nb n to carry him/her.
Soft n fraglie!>.<
Take your time to learn!
Trust your motherly instincts!!LOL!

my supervisor have not get back to mi yet.BOO!:(

Aiks!i hate nurses who scold ppl!i probably write a complain letter or something!coz i work in healthcare line n i know what they are suppose to do n what they r not supposed to!

hi princessmin,

thanks, ya i told my gynae after that. he go and scolded her. But at night when i reach home, as i was touching my tumy, that's when i realised this nurse had pressed so hard til there's a slight sore at my pubic bone.

im so worried almost couldnt sleep properly, coz that area is where she trying to scan the not, is like my baby head is there. still felt a little sore now...

Dilys

hi princessmin,

thanks, ya i told my gynae after that. he go and scolded her. But at night when i reach home, as i was touching my tumy, that's when i realised this nurse had pressed so hard til there's a slight sore at my pubic bone.

im so worried almost couldnt sleep properly, coz that area is where she trying to scan the not, is like my baby head is there. still felt a little sore now...
If I were u .. I will FXXX that stupid nurse .. call ur gynae ... complaint again.. tell him that u having sore ... because of the stupid nurse unprofessional attitude !
So angry with such people ... Didn't they know that we are very Fragile!

Dilys

Hi mommies,

How r you guys feeling? Im down with a very bad flu and blocked nose :(
Hi Yummygums,

Omg.. U must drink lots of water ... The weather is very bad ... these few days ...hot & now today raining. For me.. I feel that .. after preggie .. my immue system better ..(*touch wood) ....& i can withstand cold weather... I can sleep with air con on without covering blanket.

Before preggie, I scared of cold. Yesterday noon feel like having abit of dry thoart so keep drinking the water ... :) Feel better ...

Some mummies tends to fall sick during preggie .. so you got to drink lots of water & alot of fruits helps u to boost up ur immune system . Cover yourself well when you sleep. :) Get Well Soon !!

yummygums

Hi Yummygums,

Omg.. you must drink lots of water ... The weather is very bad ... these few days ...hot & now today raining. For me.. I feel that .. after preggie .. my immue system better ..(*touch wood) ....& i can withstand cold weather... I can sleep with air con on without covering blanket.

Before preggie, I scared of cold. Yesterday noon feel like having abit of dry thoart so keep drinking the water ... :) Feel better ...

Some mummies tends to fall sick during preggie .. so you got to drink lots of water & alot of fruits helps you to boost up your immune system . Cover yourself well when you sleep. :) Get Well Soon !!

Hey dilys,

Good for you! I read somewhere online that its normal to have a weaker immune system at this time because our body lower the immune system so that it doesnt rejects the baby. Have been slping and resting alot. Haha.

Dilys

Hey dilys,

Good for you! I read somewhere online that its normal to have a weaker immune system at this time because our body lower the immune system so that it doesnt rejects the baby. Have been slping and resting alot. Haha.
Hey Yummygums,

haha....Oh this is the 1st time i heard body lower the immune system so that doesn't rejects the baby . Hmm...Not very true wor.. u got to take care of urself strong enough to handle pregnancy. I think you must said to drink some tonic already .. chicken soup & bird nest.

Anxious31

Thanks anxious31. Yes .. I did my Oscar last wed, gynae was using a 4d scan, saw my little one kicking inside .. Saw the little limbs, nasal bone & head.. Haha when gynae scan little one right hand .. Baby show a "five" & waving to us. Very very cute. At last .. Yesterday the blood test result make me feel extra at ease!

dont't worry you will be fine .. But dont't skip Any supplement especially dupheston for now .. It's to stable your pregnancy as you r spotting!
R you still waiting for your blood results for Oscar ??

JiAyou!!
Hi Dilys, thanks for your reply! Yah, I was a little surprised to see baby grown so big alrdy on the ultrasound! Coz the last time I checked was at 7 weeks. Am now 14 weeks! Appetite better but Duphaston is killing it slightly. Now I have to take it 3 times a day because of e bleeding. I have not't got any call fr gynae rgd my blood test so I take it that no news is good news! The sonographer said everything is normal and good, after the OSCAR measurements, so I'm just waiting to see my gynae again next tue. I'm resting lots actually. I practically sleep the whole day but just can't really sleep at night because I love the night...so quiet and cooling...

If I sleep now, I sleep till 11am then eat then sleep from 3pm to 530pm, snack, then short nap 630-730pm then dinner. Haha...piggy me. dont know why a lot of people start telling me I'm having a boy, say it's their feelings when they look at me, but I still dont know e gender yet!

Happy to always read that you r keeping your mood light and cheerful! Great to have your happy vibes around! Keep your posts coming Dilys!

Hi Dilys, thanks for your reply! Yah, I was a little surprised to see baby grown so big alrdy on the ultrasound! Coz the last time I checked was at 7 weeks. Am now 14 weeks! Appetite better but Duphaston is killing it slightly. Now I have to take it 3 times a day because of e bleeding. I have not't got any call fr gynae rgd my blood test so I take it that no news is good news! The sonographer said everything is normal and good, after the OSCAR measurements, so I'm just waiting to see my gynae again next tue. I'm resting lots actually. I practically sleep the whole day but just can't really sleep at night because I love the night...so quiet and cooling...

If I sleep now, I sleep till 11am then eat then sleep from 3pm to 530pm, snack, then short nap 630-730pm then dinner. Haha...piggy me. dont know why a lot of people start telling me I'm having a boy, say it's their feelings when they look at me, but I still dont know e gender yet!

Happy to always read that you r keeping your mood light and cheerful! Great to have your happy vibes around! Keep your posts coming Dilys!

mommy anxious 31,

wow, so fast ure 14weeks...me still countdown waiting... haha its good to be pig n rest sometimes, switch off n just relax...

that's very nice of your sonographer to tell u during the oscar. mine was uuh...bad experience. i told dilys bout it too, complained to my gynae.

so impatient, when i asked her question, she will just say wait... wait for result...now im still waiting...

hope and pray all ok!

hv a good day all mommies!

yummygums

Hey anxious31,

Your timetable of slping is almost the same as mine! I wake up at 7am to see husband off to work and have my breakfast. Then slp from 9-12pm after which my lunch, nap from 3-530pm wait for husband to end work. 630pm dinner. Turn in at night between 11pm-1am.

Its good to have more rest! Likewise my dad says i am lightly to have a boy!

Dilys

Hi Anxious31,:Dancing_wub:

Happy for you that your baby is growing well .. good good .. :) dont't worry .. your blood test will be fine ! :) haha you can't sleep @ night cos' your baby is too active at night haha ....:Dancing_wub:Rest all your can now ... & eat what you can now . Baby come out u will be too busy to sleep !!

Opps people telling you .. you having a boy ... Hmmm.. they say if mummies look ugly during preggie that means having boy boy . Haha ... I having breakouts & peeling ... my mum also guess that I am having a boy . Alamak!! haha... mum was telling how radiant she was when she had us 5 girls... arghhh.... I so worried ... not worried that .. I am having a boy .. I am so worried that I look ugly...

My last appt .. Doc told me usually people say having breakout should be having a boy but .. haha .. let's wait for the next appt for the gender scan ! Shit ... he is keeping me in suspend ... is he hinting me ?? haha ..

Hurray !! so happy .. my next appt i will know the gender ... 9 nov. When is your gender scan?

3 Cheers to 2nd trimester ... & increasing of appeittee !!!!

Dilys

Hi All April Mummies ....

I got a news from someone in the forum to beware of this guy "Astrodad" as some mummies n ladies here already had bad encounter with him.ie he will try to cybersex with them!

The mummy is one of the victims here, he is lecherous n perverted! Pls avoid this dangerous guy!

He appeared to be very kind n helpful in the forum giving advice but he actually likes to mix with married woman here n request to have sex with them thru PM, MSN/YM. Im not convenient to reveal who are the victims here but do becareful.

He has been disappearing a while here n may use other nick to cheat others again

Please all take note !!

Anxious31

mommy anxious 31,

wow, so fast ure 14weeks...me still countdown waiting... haha its good to be pig n rest sometimes, switch off n just relax...

that's very nice of your sonographer to tell you during the oscar. mine was uuh...bad experience. i told dilys bout it too, complained to my gynae.

so impatient, when i asked her question, she will just say wait... wait for result...now im still waiting...

hope and pray all ok!

have a good day all mommies!
Thanks Jannette! you did urs at Thomson too right? Most of the staff quite friendly ley coz I waited for very long since I'm walk-in. I kept checking my Q and smiling at the sonographers. It was a busy Saturday and I'm almost the last patient at 1pm waiting from 1030am. I even asked if can tell if the baby is boy or girl or not and she explained that 16 weeks onwards more accurate, stating that now sure can see a little something between the thighs as girl girl is developing the ... dont know what she call it... The flaps of e genital , something like that. And not closed/ firmed up yet so also have something dangling there. Haha. Am surprised that urs is so rude! Were you alone or with your hubby? I was with my mum and the sonographer even asked if we prefer to converse in English or mandarin.

Yes, just sleep sleep sleep so baby has more energy to grow grow grow! :)
Wishing all mummies smooth entries to the 2nd trimester!

Anxious31

Hey anxious31,

Your timetable of sleeping is almost the same as mine! I wake up at 7am to see husband off to work and have my breakfast. Then sleep from 9-12pm after which my lunch, nap from 3-530pm wait for husband to end work. 630pm dinner. Turn in at night between 11pm-1am.

Its good to have more rest! Likewise my dad says i am lightly to have a boy!
Yummy gums, u wan boy or girl? :)
Any concern abt turning in late? I want to try to sleep earlier a bit...

Anxious31

Hi Anxious31,:Dancing_wub:

Happy for you that your baby is growing well .. good good .. :) dont't worry .. your blood test will be fine ! :) haha you can't sleep @ night cos' your baby is too active at night haha ....:Dancing_wub:Rest all your can now ... & eat what you can now . Baby come out you will be too busy to sleep !!

Opps people telling you .. you having a boy ... Hmmm.. they say if mummies look ugly during preggie that means having boy boy . Haha ... I having breakouts & peeling ... my mum also guess that I am having a boy . Alamak!! haha... mum was telling how radiant she was when she had us 5 girls... arghhh.... I so worried ... not worried that .. I am having a boy .. I am so

worried that I look ugly...

My last appt .. Doc told me usually people say having breakout should be having a boy but .. haha .. let's wait for the next appt for the gender scan ! Shit ... he is keeping me in suspend ... is he hinting me ?? haha ..

Hurray !! so happy .. my next appt i will know the gender ... 9 nov. When is your gender scan?

3 Cheers to 2nd trimester ... & increasing of appeittee !!!!

Hi Dilys, yah lah, I breakout like mad.... Applied the jap cucumber alrdy...but still like that... Lots of little little bumps all over! Tts y I don't want to o out meet people also... now some on the back of my body! My gynae dint say when is my gender scan... Maybe the appt after next bah... What is the size of ur baby? In cm, head to toes?

Oh yes, I noticed friends who were expecting gals had radiant clear skin during their preg!

Last edited:

Anxious31

Hi All April Mummies ....

I got a news from someone in the forum to beware of this guy "Astrodad" as some mummies n ladies here already had bad encounter with him.ie he will try to cybersex with them!

The mummy is one of the victims here, he is lecherous n perverted! Pls avoid this dangerous guy!

He appeared to be very kind n helpful in the forum giving advice but he actually likes to mix with married woman here n request to have sex with them thru PM, MSN/YM. Im not convenient to reveal who are the victims here but do becareful.

He has been disappearing a while here n may use other nick to cheat others again

Please all take note !!
I SERIOUSLY don't think males should join in such forums! Just let the women talk among themselves! I feel that some r kind of pretending to ask on behalf of their wives but actually r those "ham sap" idiots!

Dilys

Yummy gums, u wan boy or girl? :)
Any concern abt turning in late? I want to try to sleep earlier a bit...
Hi Anxious31,

I also turn it @ 11pm-1pm. Waking up @ 3am till morning fully awake. I will sleep in the day usually .... My hubby always said baby will be very notti if so active @ nite. Those cannot sit still one .. haha ... I think have to endure .. our timing all almost the same!