EDD April Mummies

CWL

Hi cwl,

Haha don't envy la! This was a planned pregnancy.. I left my 8 years job half a yr ago just to try a baby :) so have to make use to the opportunity to be queen... :)

haha!! wow I see. So brave of you to quit your job just to hv a baby. :) I can't do without a job, esp now coz I having a 2nd baby now.

feathers

Hi feather.. Ooo thanks for the Info. Wow you must have spend the whole day doing Oscar ? Oh .. What business you plan to do actually ?? Lol.. Now it's a enjoyment not working .. :) baby came at the right time so I can rest more. I quit my 8yrs job half a yr ago just to try for a baby.
I took 2.5 to 3 hours for Oscar. Quite a while, missed my gynae appointment by one whole hour. I was thinking of going something something related to my previous field, something like sourcing in the architecture industry. I was in architecture but too much OT and working on weekends which I don't see as a good future when I have a little one with me. It must be hard to leave a job of 8 years!! There for so long, must be sentimental. Rest well and yeah, its an enjoyment not working now.

feathers

Hi Dilys,

I'm staying with my parents in law now coz just got married in June and my BTO is only ready in 3 years time... They are both retirees and waiting to take care of grandchild... :) So I will have them to take care of my baby... My sis tried infant child care but it was not a very pleasant experience... THink getting a trust worthy nanny that stays near you might be an better option..
So good!! Got parents in law take care!! I'm still having headache over that question. Maybe I take a longer time off work, maybe my SO stay home look after as he can work from home as well but provided he can take it as SAHD, haha!!

feathers

Hi all,

What kind of supplements are you all taking? I'm at my 8 week and is taking folic acid + duphaston only.. Is it sufficient?

Have you all gained any weight yet? ahahah
I'm taking multi vit with folic in it, fish oil with DHA and two glasses of milk formula for pregnancy a day. You can start on fish oil nearing 2nd trimester, DHA is for baby's brain development. Drink milk formula at 10 weeks when the placenta is about to take over supplying baby with food. I take multi vit for pregnancy as I don't think I can eat enough calcium for my baby's need, seems like we need alot.

yuzudinga

Hi all,

What kind of supplements are you all taking? I'm at my 8 week and is taking folic acid + duphaston only.. Is it sufficient?

Have you all gained any weight yet? ahahah
cristae! i just realized ur edd is just 1 day b4 mine! ^^
i'm also only taking folic acid n duphaston.. but i just ran out of duphaston so i'll prob just take folic acid until my next gynae appointment on 30th sept. :)
think i've gained lots of weight liao.. starting to feel fat already since i sleep very early.. guess my dinner wasnt really digested b4 i sleep nowadays.. jialat.. baby still so small n i'm getting fat le.. >_<

Dilys

I took 2.5 to 3 hours for Oscar. Quite a while, missed my gynae appointment by one whole hour. I was thinking of going something something related to my previous field, something like sourcing in the architecture industry. I was in architecture but too much OT and working on weekends which I don't see as a good future when I have a little one with me. It must be hard to leave a job of 8 years!! There for so long, must be sentimental. Rest well and yeah, its an enjoyment not working now.
Oh ... that's long for OSCAR. Oh.. you plan to do setup your own business in the architecture industry??... from what I know usually have to work very very long hours... Don't worry too much la .. See how things goes. hehe.. for me It's not very hard for me to leave a job of 8 years.. .. I am flying with SQ so it's hard for me to conceive if I continue flying .Hubby & I plan to have a dragon baby so I quit to relax, take care of my health for that 1/2 year.. It's worth it .. I got this little one... hehe so excited..

Dilys

i'm also only taking folic acid n duphaston.. but i just ran out of duphaston so i'll prob just take folic acid until my next gynae appointment on 30th sept. :)
think i've gained lots of weight liao.. starting to feel fat already since i sleep very early.. guess my dinner wasnt really digested b4 i sleep nowadays.. jialat.. baby still so small n i'm getting fat le.. >_<
Hi Yuzudinga,

Oh.. you ran out of dupheston?? That's 2 more weeks to your next appt. .. I think you should get it from your gynae asap. Your gynae didn't make sure that you got sufficient medicine till the next appt??
For my gynae, he is very kiasu.. he will give me at least extra 10 tablets for each time. You are in your 8 wk... you gained lots of weight?? How much have you gained?? Do you have any MS, big appeitte?

As for me.. I lose weight but tummy is abit showing. I have no MS & eat 6 meals a day. haha sleep early doesn't make you fat... I am sleeping the whole eat.. eat & sleep. haha .. Maybe the food that you eat .. bb doesn't absorb then .. everything being absorb by u ... lol.. relax....

yuzudinga

Hi Yuzudinga,

Oh.. you ran out of dupheston?? That's 2 more weeks to your next appt. .. I think you should get it from your gynae asap. Your gynae didn't make sure that you got sufficient medicine till the next appt??
For my gynae, he is very kiasu.. he will give me at least extra 10 tablets for each time. You are in your 8 wk... you gained lots of weight?? How much have you gained?? Do you have any MS, big appeitte?

As for me.. I lose weight but tummy is abit showing. I have no MS & eat 6 meals a day. haha sleep early doesn't make you fat... I am sleeping the whole eat.. eat & sleep. haha .. Maybe the food that you eat .. bb doesn't absorb then .. everything being absorb by u ... lol.. relax....
i dunno how much i gained but i feel fat.. lols.. i have pretty good appetite n not much MS other then when my mum fries fish or when i'm brushing my teeth..
ok, i'll give my gynae a call to ask if i still need more duphastan then. hopefully next checkup doc tell me my baby stable liao.. :)

Dilys

i dunno how much i gained but i feel fat.. lols.. i have pretty good appetite n not much MS other then when my mum fries fish or when i'm brushing my teeth..
ok, i'll give my gynae a call to ask if i still need more duphastan then. hopefully next checkup doc tell me my baby stable liao.. :)

haha... you are not fat la .... Bloated maybe. Wow.. Very Lucky for you ... good appetite. I only survive on Bee Hoon.
Dupheston is very important to bb I think ... 安胎药... baby to be stable ... have to eat that everyday... better don't skip! Faster call ur gynae & check!

Don't worry la ... Be postive .. bb will be alright !

princessyuki

Hi there, i've got a few stuffs to let go asap as i'm clearing space.

1. Tollyjoy Disposable Breast pads (63pcs, so its 1box and some leftovers) - Selling @ $10

2. Farlin Milk Storage Bag (20 + 2pcs) - Selling @ $10

3. Preloved Blue Anti Slip Mat - Selling @ $3

4. Similac Mum satchets ( 2x 36.5g Expiry: 091012) - Exchange for small pack of Pureen Wet wipes

5. Similac Mum satchets ( 2x 50g Expiry: 031012 & 021212) - Exchange for small pack of Pureen Wet wipes

6. Mamil MAMA ( 2x 48g Expiry: 060112 & 060612) - Exchange for small pack of Pureen Wet wipes

7. Abbott Discount Voucher (2x Similac Mum Expiry: 311211 2x Similac Expiry: 300612) - Exchange for small pack of Pureen Wet Wipes

8. Mamil MAMA Discount Voucher (1x Expiry: 311211) - Exchange for small pack of Pureen Wet Wipes

Interedted parties, pls PM.

TIA

CWL

Hi feathers, I used to be in architecture line too! But really siong Arh, everyday ot till past mid night. That's why I quit my previous job 2 yrs ago. I am now in gov sector. So much better than my previous work. Now I got more time for my family

yuzudinga

haha... you are not fat la .... Bloated maybe. Wow.. Very Lucky for you ... good appetite. I only survive on Bee Hoon.
Dupheston is very important to bb I think ... 安胎药... baby to be stable ... have to eat that everyday... better don't skip! Faster call ur gynae & check!

Don't worry la ... Be postive .. bb will be alright !
ok. i've just called the clinic and they mention its ok to just continue with just the folic acid if i'm no longer spotting. :)

Cristae

I'm taking multi vit with folic in it, fish oil with DHA and two glasses of milk formula for pregnancy a day. You can start on fish oil nearing 2nd trimester, DHA is for baby's brain development. Drink milk formula at 10 weeks when the placenta is about to take over supplying baby with food. I take multi vit for pregnancy as I don't think I can eat enough calcium for my baby's need, seems like we need alot.
Got it... :) So fish oil when nearing 2nd trimester... Can I take calcium pills instead of formula milk for mummy?

Cristae

YEah.. Just 1 day difference.. :)

You should weigh and monitor your weight gain k.. I was shocked when I saw that I lost about 1 kg even with the growing tummy size hahah... Same as Dilys... But if your BMI is below average, I think it is ok to gain a little more weight during pregnancy...