EDD April Mummies

Dilys

Hey Mummies ...( Especially ... Mummy Janette , Mummy Anxious31 & Mummy Wondershine,:Dancing_wub:

Check the new Caffeine- Free infusion Tea from Mark & Spencer's !
They comes in 3 flavour .. Calming, Reviving & Detox. Don't worry it's safe for preg!

I just tried.. Calming infusion - it's a floral bland of camomile, limflower flavour.. it's very tasty & soothing.. A fren of mine also tried that helps in her nausea. :wong3:

It's @ $4.50/ box of 20 teabags..

Hope all mummies doing fine ..... :wong6:

Tq mommy dilys for the recommendation ! I tink I will go n get it, lol!

I've been craving long time coffee& tea.... 

At least now hv other option besides milk, juice, water, Milo!

It's happy to know that we hv mommies due apr here , perhaps 1 day we shall meet for high tea? 

And thanks to dilys.... For the support in tis group, encouragement , n positive vibes that u spreadin!,

Dilys

Janette ...Ai yo !! It's my pleasure ...:shyxxx:hehe don't mention it !
Yeappy ! We should meet up for High Tea one day !!! Hmm when everyone here is maybe in 2nd trimester?? When everyone feeling better ... :)

Oh ya ... Something funny from me ... these few nights I have been dancing in my sleep .. :Dancing_biggrin:haha I think I look like this .. my arms were swaying side by side as thou I am dancing.. this was what my hubby confirmed & ask me .. what were you doing ...when you were sleeping ... dancing or practising kungfu...

haha ..... any mummies experiences this ? I bet No ... haha ...

Comes to think of it .. there is once my hubby swaying his arms in his sleep .. I ever ask him .. what is he doing ... when he woke up .. he was telling me he was doing kungfu .. with Master Huang in his dream.:wong13: * this was before i was preg

Ya .. Being preg..now sometimes I have the urge to dance also ... but haha ... I don't dare even to sway ... haha all I can do swaying my arms...

Oh is my little one .. following the werid style as mummy & daddy? :err:

Anxious31

Aiyo Dilys, your posts never fail to make me laugh! So funny talking about your dreams and your hubby's dream. I am still suffering from heartburn, woke up at 5am to drink some water, my gastric hurts, then maybe because of the pain I was feeling, I dreamt I was slashed by people...on my legs...both with cuts and bleeding...I still go and take a bus...then when I got out of the bus, I saw my beloved Schnauzer being crashed by a car on the road! I scared myself awake! I think because I felt pain in my gastric that's why dreamt of all these painful events? It's great to read that you were dancing happily! :001_302:

With your encouragement, I tried to step out of e house for Tim Sum today. Quite nice to be out and talking to my in-laws and play with my niece. But the weather was too hot to stay out for too long. Also felt queasy after an orange & apple juice I had after Tim Sum.

I am craving for the M&S tea now that you mentioned it! Hoping that it'll soothe my gastric...

Yes, Apr mummies, let's meet up for hi-tea in our 2nd trimester! When we shld b having our pregnancy glow? Now I only get the glow from the many pimples!!!::we2arghh:

CWL

Hello everyone

Im new here, first time mom and EDD end April 2012 too.. feeling sick most of the time too and having hard time coping with my work.. anyway.. hope that things will get better soon..

My gynae only prescribed folic acid for me, is that ok?
do i need to ask for any multivit from him as well?

Thanks for your advise.
:)
Hi Gab,

Congrats and welcome! For me, I also take folic acid only. During 2nd trimester then we need to take multi-vit and fish oil. Dun worry ya, after 2nd tri we will be feeling better. for me, no appetite too, but hungry all the time.. haiz!

CWL

Hey Mummies ...( Especially ... Mummy Janette , Mummy Anxious31 & Mummy Wondershine,:Dancing_wub:

Check the new Caffeine- Free infusion Tea from Mark & Spencer's !
They comes in 3 flavour .. Calming, Reviving & Detox. Don't worry it's safe for preg!

I just tried.. Calming infusion - it's a floral bland of camomile, limflower flavour.. it's very tasty & soothing.. A fren of mine also tried that helps in her nausea. :wong3:

It's @ $4.50/ box of 20 teabags..

Hope all mummies doing fine ..... :wong6:
Wow! thanks for the great recommendation. I am going to get mine this week. So sain of all the milo and milk already. And I am drinking lipton tea which i think contai caffine ba and not so healthy for baby and me.. hehe..

CWL

thanks for the tips. my gynae appt went well, gynae said my baby is growing well and yes, the heartbeat is also present. i was assured the heartbeat is strong and steady so i'm really happy. my edd has also been pushed forward, i'm ten weeks today!! all the trouble with MS is worth it! anyway i find that hot/cold milo helps my stomach settle a lot when i feel the urge to vomit. also, i can't stand bland/tasteless food. i want food with a "heavy" taste all the time, especially spicy and salty food. heh.

and thanks to all other mommies for the wishes too, particularly yuzudinga, D_I & CWL. let's spread the love and strength to all of us here and may we all get through our first trimester safely. jiayou!! :)
Yeah let's jiayou together and hope that 1st tri is over real soon ya. I can't wait to see my gynea this Wed and do blood test at Thomson Med. Really hope that my little one is doing well and ok. I hv been sick since last week. Got fever and sore throat. Seen GP and taken medicine le, but sore throat not gone yet. Haiz, it's terrible to be sick during pregnant coz I dun feel like taking so many medicine. Scared it's bad for baby.

CWL

Aiyo Dilys, your posts never fail to make me laugh! So funny talking about your dreams and your hubby's dream. I am still suffering from heartburn, woke up at 5am to drink some water, my gastric hurts, then maybe because of the pain I was feeling, I dreamt I was slashed by people...on my legs...both with cuts and bleeding...I still go and take a bus...then when I got out of the bus, I saw my beloved Schnauzer being crashed by a car on the road! I scared myself awake! I think because I felt pain in my gastric that's why dreamt of all these painful events? It's great to read that you were dancing happily! :001_302:

With your encouragement, I tried to step out of e house for Tim Sum today. Quite nice to be out and talking to my in-laws and play with my niece. But the weather was too hot to stay out for too long. Also felt queasy after an orange & apple juice I had after Tim Sum.

I am craving for the M&S tea now that you mentioned it! Hoping that it'll soothe my gastric...

Yes, Apr mummies, let's meet up for hi-tea in our 2nd trimester! When we shld b having our pregnancy glow? Now I only get the glow from the many pimples!!!::we2arghh:
haha!! ya Dilys, your dream is really funny! maybe your baby like to dance in future? hehe...Anxious31, yup i think it's becuz u feel pain in your gastric that's why u dream of pain..For me, my hubby told me I suddenly pat my pillow like patting a baby in my sleep..I think I dreamt of patting my 5 month old baby girl. The idea of meeting up for high tea is great! hopefully i can find time for the meet up coz I am working full time and still need to take care of my 5 month old girl during weekends. I also got pimples ard my chin area. sainz!

Dilys

Wow! thanks for the great recommendation. I am going to get mine this week. So sain of all the milo and milk already. And I am drinking lipton tea which i think contai caffine ba and not so healthy for baby and me.. hehe..
Hey cwl,

Stop drinking Lipton tea !! It"s not good even if u r taking it moderately.. cos" it contain caffine and usually it for cleansing your digestion .. It's not good for preg. My recommendation is Definetly safe .. Caffine free .. Oh ya I just bought mother & baby magazine .. Oh so happen they also recommending this infusion tea !

wah, CWL is 2nd time mama! congrats to u!

i agreed with the suggestion meeting up in 2nd tri. now, i tink everyone so nausea, tired, lazy, nuaing.

i believe the most hyper is dilys...u being the youngest.:wong29:

keep each other posted!

Dilys

Yeah let's jiayou together and hope that 1st tri is over real soon ya. I can't wait to see my gynea this Wed and do blood test at Thomson Med. Really hope that my little one is doing well and ok. I hv been sick since last week. Got fever and sore throat. Seen GP and taken medicine le, but sore throat not gone yet. Haiz, it's terrible to be sick during pregnant coz I dun feel like taking so many medicine. Scared it's bad for baby.
Oh ... Cwl ... take care of yourself ... the weather is terrible .. so hot .. Drink more water .. Ai yo .. the medicine GP given safe for pregnancy or not ?? If you can try not to take the medicine lo .. if I were you .. I will use cold pack to bring your fever down. .. wear something warm to sweat it out .. drink alot of water to detox .. use the naturally way at least you don't take so much medicine ... Jia you ! Take care of yourself ....

Dilys

Wa.. CWL ... you are very motherly .. deamt of patting ur girl..hehe .. tink of my dream I feel funny also ... haha.. hopefully my little one just like me love to dance .. Yeah .. like what janette say .. maybe I am too hyper .. haha .. I am a very self entertained person .. I am always happy ... hehe

Don't worry abt the High Tea Session ... we will definetly arrange something to accomodate everyone availability.

Yuckie .. Pimples r horrible .. I just came back frm my mum place .. she was joking with me .. Oh I think u r expecting a boy .. cos' expecting a boy u will look very ulgy .. having pimples .. and have a got a big nose..

Horrible mum .. haha .. she is making fun of me la .. cos she know i am very vain since young so .. she is trying to scare me ... lor ...

Pimples for now .. but haha .. my nose is still .. normal size .. hahahah...

Any mummies .. believe that having breakouts means expecting a boy ?? Alamak.. what I believe it's cos of constipation .. heaty weather.. horomone changes that cause all these toxic to trap inside body that's why all the pimples popping ....

Dilys

Aiyoyo .... Anxious31,

Wa...... You dreamt really extreme leh ! Alamak !!! I think you worry so much ... that's why this kind of HORRIBLE dream... Not good ..Watch nice things .. beautiful things hehe .. then you will have good dream .

Watch something funny la ... then you will smile & laugh while you are sleeping.. hehe that's what I am doing sometimes when I am asleep .. smiling & laughing out suddenly at night .. haha .. scared my hubby abit ..sometimes.. hehe

haha .. mine dream was funny .. I really can't imagine I do such silly things.... :shyxxx:so embrassing ....:Dancing_wub:

Very glad that you went out today ... so try to go out often .. to take a breathe... of nice fresh air ... You will have a positive mind ... Oh ya listening to music is good ...

hehe I will sing to my bb sometimes .. haha ... Pop Songs .when I feel abit discomfort in my tummy (eg. indisgestion). I will say ... Mummy feel bored let me sing something for u ... if u think u r bored ... pls be good n sleep ..haha.. then I will feel very comfortable after that ... errm maybe I really sing till my bb feel bored haha he/she fall asleep so never disturb me ...

It may sound silly .. haha.. but after all you will feel better .. than lying there moaning .. goaning in discomfort .. hehe right?

Go Go Go & try the tea ! Yummy ... Jiayou !!! Everything will be fine !!!!:001_302:

Dilys

Haha janette,..

M i the youngest, here ?? I am 27. hehe hyper doesn't comes together with age ... haha I think I am still like that when I am 50 years old .. haha .. Born in me ..

I am always happy .. I love to bring joy to others...:Dancing_tongue:Especially I understand how people feel when they are down . :nah: Of cos .. I have period when I suddenly have negative thought .. but I fought it well ... My Positive Cell are more than Negative ...:tcool:

Jia you !!! Cheers April Mummies ... :wong15:

D_I

Good morning mummies .. I went to see my gynae on sat.. My little one is doing well. Next appt is in 3 week time for ocsar,detail scan n gynae appt. However i am feeling slight cramp on and off since yesterday evening n this morning.. Still monitoring the cramp .. Hope everything will be fine after awhile

Dilys

Good morning mummies .. I went to see my gynae on sat.. My little one is doing well. Next appt is in 3 week time for ocsar,detail scan n gynae appt. However i am feeling slight cramp on and off since yesterday evening n this morning.. Still monitoring the cramp .. Hope everything will be fine after awhile
Good morning ... D_I ,

Glad to hear that ! Ai ya .. don't worry you will be fine . hehe maybe you are too hungry .. have a good rest if you are feeling cramp .. don't walk too much .. Jia you

HI D_I,

glad u went for check liao and little one is fine! the cramp is on off rite? pls dun be too worry! i used to have that too! even like now, the cramp and pain is like moving all over the abdomen and lower part.

i guess its the wind trapped inside the body. i remember a malay massage lady mentioned b4, these trap wind if not release out from body, they could move all over and cause the pain.
i did rubbed softly on my abdomen, and when it passes out, i felt much better!

anyway, just rest more n tk care!

D_I

Hi mine is on and off.. I now try to walk slowly and sit down more.. Today even stand for too long also will giddy spell..

yuzudinga

hello mummies, wow.. it was a busy weekend for me.. so busy tat i didnt even come online.. hope all of u had a great weekend. :)

thanks dilys for spreading the joy. really put a smile on my face when i read about u dancing.. ^^
it just reminds me tat i dun usually dream, but there was once i scare my hubby when i pounced on him n started shaking him n ask him to wake up as i thought he was not breathing or frozen n turning blue.. he woke up n told me everything is ok.. reason: someone in our opposite block had switch on some lighting which wasnt on usually.. n the light casted an eerie blue shade on my hubby.. guess i was half asleep when i saw his blue face.. i felt sooo sheepish after tat..

oh ya.. i watched johnny english on friday n its really nice.. but had a bad MS b4 the movie when i went to meet my hubby at the basement of the cathay where he was having yakitori for dinner. i thought everything was ok but i sat down, the oily smells concentrated there made me feel like puking.. think i scare him n my sis tat day.. end up i got them to pack the food n i had it in the cinema n i managed to finish it while watching n laughing at the show.. lol..

oh, i've started to learn knitting n i've just completed a pair of booties for my baby.. yay! :D

i'll be having my 2nd gynae appt this sat. hope everything's fine. :)

Dilys

hello mummies, wow.. it was a busy weekend for me.. so busy tat i didnt even come online.. hope all of u had a great weekend. :)

thanks dilys for spreading the joy. really put a smile on my face when i read about u dancing.. ^^
it just reminds me tat i dun usually dream, but there was once i scare my hubby when i pounced on him n started shaking him n ask him to wake up as i thought he was not breathing or frozen n turning blue.. he woke up n told me everything is ok.. reason: someone in our opposite block had switch on some lighting which wasnt on usually.. n the light casted an eerie blue shade on my hubby.. guess i was half asleep when i saw his blue face.. i felt sooo sheepish after tat..

oh ya.. i watched johnny english on friday n its really nice.. but had a bad MS b4 the movie when i went to meet my hubby at the basement of the cathay where he was having yakitori for dinner. i thought everything was ok but i sat down, the oily smells concentrated there made me feel like puking.. think i scare him n my sis tat day.. end up i got them to pack the food n i had it in the cinema n i managed to finish it while watching n laughing at the show.. lol..

oh, i've started to learn knitting n i've just completed a pair of booties for my baby.. yay! :D

i'll be having my 2nd gynae appt this sat. hope everything's fine. :)
Hi Yuzudinga,

Wow .. you learnt knitting .. that's cool... Don't worry .. everything will be fine ... Woah .. another dream funni dream... guess being preg .. you feel scared at times ..especially wake up in the mid of nite .. ur mind start to wander off easily ...