EDD April Mummies

Food For Totz

<b>Worthy Lady</b>
Looking for reliable and good quality breastmilk storage bags? Look no further, we, the sole distributor of Nanny Breastmilk Storage Bags, has a business listing here in mummysg :

Check out our promotion :

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f81/best-quality-most-economical-breastmilk-storage-bags-nanny-60406/

Our milk bags are value for money and materials used are of high grade to ensure the freshness and nutrients of the expressed breast milk are retained. It is user-friendly...mums' favourite to hassle-free breastmilk storage :)

Dilys

Wow dilys ur bb boy really very active haha mine onli active when I work. May be protesting tat I am working. He will relax when I relax. But also will be fear hahaha coz no movement also sacry. But his kicks near my gastic area so if he kicks too much I sure will have gastric de hahaha

taka bb fair can buy alot of things! Juz nice when we abt to deliver le hehe.
Hi huafen,

My baby is too active.. Terrible he is kicking alot towards my bladder .. I have been peeing alot & urine leaking cos" his kicks are all the way nonstop for half to an hour. I will need to tickle his feet so he will move & kick other side. :) sometimes really so painful but have to endure! Got kicks better no kicks.. I got hard time sleep as I m those light sleeper .. I can't sleep when someone disturbing me... :( I m a zombie mummy already...

When is taka baby fair??

Jofeny

Wow dilys ur bb boy really very active haha mine onli active when I work. May be protesting tat I am working. He will relax when I relax. But also will be fear hahaha coz no movement also sacry. But his kicks near my gastic area so if he kicks too much I sure will have gastric de hahaha

taka bb fair can buy alot of things! Juz nice when we abt to deliver le hehe.
My bb is more active at night. N recently he mastered how to tickle me.

Dun think I will go taka fair.. Hubby dislike me going to crowded places now.. N think I bought most of my things already..

Taka fair usually in march.. Exact date I duno..

Dilys

Wa.. Duno if I will b able to imagine it's his hand or feet or elbow.. Many times, it's pure shaking of my tummy.. Hee
Haha jofeny ! u will know.. U can feel the different... No need to imagine.. Hehe I feel very itchy sometimes on the left sometimes on the right... Maybe its the hair.. Baby"s lying position always about 45 degree .. So my tummy sometimes looks werid. But usually his head will be under my breast.. I always feel itchy there & the kicks and protruding of a overlap feet part will be around near bladder.

I really can't imagine how m I going to be like starting from next mth when kicks are even more tense...

Oh ya any mummies.. Start to have stretchmarks already?? Personally I don't have... A friend of mine who is a "may"mummy already have purple lines (stretchmarks) ... So scary ...

Last edited:

gimmiepink

Oh ya any mummies.. Start to have stretchmarks already?? Personally I dont't have... A friend of mine who is a "may"mummy already
have purple lines (stretchmarks) ... So scary ...
I thought stretch marks start at about 8th month? for now i got a "cross" 2 perpendicular dark lines across my tummy intersecting at my belly button. Asked my friends n they told me this was not a stretch mark but was something that every pregnant women will have and will mysteriously disappear after birth? Do you all happen to have that too?

Wonder if i would have given birth by taka fair..should i go for baby expo on 17 feb instead? but dont know if it will be more ex then taka fair..

Dilys

I thought stretch marks start at about 8th month? for now i got a "cross" 2 perpendicular dark lines across my tummy intersecting at my belly button. Asked my friends n they told me this was not a stretch mark but was something that every pregnant women will have and will mysteriously disappear after birth? Do you all happen to have that too?

Wonder if i would have given birth by taka fair..should i go for baby expo on 17 feb instead? but dont know if it will be more ex then taka fair..
Hi gimmepink,

Oh it really depends on individual mummies.. Some have stretchmarks already starting from 20wks..alot of purple & red lines. Looks scary!!!
Luckily I haven't seen anything on my body yet.

Oh that dark line is called " linea negra", some mummies will have it .. Some won't have it. Me I don't have it! The darken lines is due to your horomones changes.. That cause the pigmentation there to be darker .. & yes it will disappear after birth.

:) I think i won't go for the taka fair ... I got nothing to buy .... :) by then I think it's troublesome to squeeze tru the crowd.

gimmiepink

Hi gimmepink,

Oh it really depends on individual mummies.. Some have stretchmarks already starting from 20wks..alot of purple & red lines. Looks scary!!!
Luckily I haven't seen anything on my body yet.

Oh that dark line is called " linea negra", some mummies will have it .. Some won't have it. Me I don't have it! The darken lines is due to your horomones changes.. That cause the pigmentation there to be darker .. & yes it will disappear after birth.
:) I think i won't go for the taka fair ... I got nothing to buy .... :) by then I think it's troublesome to squeeze tru the crowd.
wow " linea negra".. haha at first i was complaining to everyone i got stretch marks n when i said it was cross shape they all laughed..lol..My mum has zero stretch marks..so hopefully its hereditary!! i haven bought anything becos everything is so expensive compared to baby fairs..

btw does anyone know if i should buy manual or electric pump? and what brand? (eg. Avent, Medela?)

Dilys

wow " linea negra".. haha at first i was complaining to everyone i got stretch marks n when i said it was cross shape they all laughed..lol..My mum has zero stretch marks..so hopefully its hereditary!! i haven bought anything becos everything is so expensive compared to baby fairs..

btw does anyone know if i should buy manual or electric pump? and what brand? (eg. Avent, Medela?)
For pumps.. Really depends on urself.. How well u can pump & the amount u have to pump. If you have more of cos a electric one so u won't be tired. Avent & medela actually expensive cos Of the brand .. Nothing special if u really look at the pumps!!
If mummies have no milk.. Omg.. It will be a waste after buying...

Some friends told me piegon pump are good.. It's just a normal pump..not expensive.. But too them it's works so well. So I believe it's really how well the mummy can pump.. Personally I m not going to pump at all.. I will be latching my baby for the 1st mth.. Then get a pump. Hubby will be doing the hand pump if I really need to pump out my milk.

Haha.. My Sis in law taught hubby how to massage the breast to do hand pump milk & relieve breast engorgement.

gimmiepink

For pumps.. Really depends on urself.. How well u can pump & the amount u have to pump. If you have more of cos a electric one so u won't be tired. Avent & medela actually expensive cos Of the brand .. Nothing special if u really look at the pumps!!
If mummies have no milk.. Omg.. It will be a waste after buying...

Some friends told me piegon pump are good.. It's just a normal pump..not expensive.. But too them it's works so well. So I believe it's really how well the mummy can pump.. Personally I m not going to pump at all.. I will be latching my baby for the 1st mth.. Then get a pump. Hubby will be doing the hand pump if I really need to pump out my milk.

Haha.. My Sis in law taught hubby how to massage the breast to do hand pump milk & relieve breast engorgement.
haha..im a lazy mum..wana pump out so the confinement lady can help to feed at night..just that i heard BF is painful, whether latching or pumping n so wanted to buy a pump that will be more gentle.. i have a feeling i will have alot..becos since 4-5mths pregnant mine has been growing out of control! now i think they feel heavier than my tummy! lol

Dilys

haha..im a lazy mum..wana pump out so the confinement lady can help to feed at night..just that i heard BF is painful, whether latching or pumping n so wanted to buy a pump that will be more gentle.. i have a feeling i will have alot..becos since 4-5mths pregnant mine has been growing out of control! now i think they feel heavier than my tummy! lol
Haha.. U think u have alot then u better buy a electric one.. :) but sometimes really depends like my friend .. Her breast grow alot from 5th mth .. She tot that she got milk but end up not enough .. She pump till blood comes out then she give up.. Doc give her a med to stop the milk & she got to suffer breast engroment for about 2 weeks before it becomes normal but her breast still looks very big till now.

ya breastfeeding is very painful.. That's why those who can't tahan give up after 2 weeks of feeding. My hubby & I believe strongly in bonding with baby during latching... That's why he is making alot of effort to learn from his sister.

Need alot alot of determination & patience to do breastfeeding.

Last edited:

gimmiepink

Haha.. U think u have alot then u better buy a electric one.. :) ya breastfeeding is very painful.. That's why those who can't tahan give up after 2 weeks of feeding. My hubby & I believe strongly in bonding with baby during latching... That's why he is making alot of effort to learn from his sister.
Need alot alot of determination & patience to do breastfeeding.
yeah..i super admire my friend's sis..baby is now one yr old still BF by latching when she is around and pumping when she is at work. Everyday will bring all the bottled pump milk n leave it and the baby at her mother's place. At work go toilet and pump for next day. Really dunno how she has the energy for this. And this is the 3rd kid she has been doing this routine.

Everyone at office will be joking about the office fridge bring filled up with her milk! lol

yeah..i super admire my friend's sis..baby is now one yr old still BF by latching when she is around and pumping when she is at work. Everyday will bring all the bottled pump milk n leave it and the baby at her mother's place. At work go toilet and pump for next day. Really dunno how she has the energy for this. And this is the 3rd kid she has been doing this routine.

Everyone at office will be joking about the office fridge bring filled up with her milk! lol
I just hope I can BF.. cos needs lots of determination and also the support from the family. :)

Hihi..
Stretch marks.. tell me about it man, i still have those marks after my 1st born (7 years ago).. anyway, they are more visible. it is not so much abt hereditary cos it depends on the flexiblity of the skin.. :) To make matter worst, my gynae has advised, try not to apply any cream on tummy cos it might add on stress and also might trigger more contractions.
As for the linea negra, it seems to have lightening after birth but came out again during my 2nd preggy.. :p

Has anyone bought the newborn diapers? I'm considering Nepia which can order online if i rem correctly.

gimmiepink

Hihi..
Stretch marks.. tell me about it man, i still have those marks after my 1st born (7 years ago).. anyway, they are more visible. it is not so much abt hereditary cos it depends on the flexiblity of the skin.. :) To make matter worst, my gynae has advised, try not to apply any cream on tummy cos it might add on stress and also might trigger more contractions.
As for the linea negra, it seems to have lightening after birth but came out again during my 2nd preggy.. :p

Has anyone bought the newborn diapers? I'm considering Nepia which can order online if i rem correctly.
oh i buying mammypoco..n have some huggies as gifts.. think mummypoco suppose to be good if u are afraid of nappy rash..

hmm..ur gynae told u that? cos i know alot of gynae who either recommend or even sell stretch mark cream at their clinics..

aww..too bad its not herediatary.. cos my mum's tummy went back flat without marks..

oh i buying mammypoco..n have some huggies as gifts.. think mummypoco suppose to be good if u are afraid of nappy rash..

hmm..ur gynae told u that? cos i know alot of gynae who either recommend or even sell stretch mark cream at their clinics..

aww..too bad its not herediatary.. cos my mum's tummy went back flat without marks..
Nepia is quite good too, my elder one had been using Nepia as well.. Mammypoko was good when she was wearing the pull up types. Besides will be getting Destin nappy cream for stand by. :)
Yup, my gynae did not recommend or sell the cream to me although he has it at his clinic :p
WOW.. envy your mummy.. :)

gimmiepink

Nepia is quite good too, my elder one had been using Nepia as well.. Mammypoko was good when she was wearing the pull up types. Besides will be getting Destin nappy cream for stand by. :)
Yup, my gynae did not recommend or sell the cream to me although he has it at his clinic :p
WOW.. envy your mummy.. :)
haha..yeah she had 3kids n no marks..too bad she cant rmb what brand she used though cos it was provided by her gynae..my MIL on the other hand has 2 kids n her stretch marks are dark brown n popping out even till now...

yuzudinga

Hihi..

huh? this is the 1st time i heard tat applying cream on tummy will add stress n trigger contractions.. i thought massage will relieve stress?
but i know it might cause irritation if u have sensitive skin. for me, i cannot use the cocoa butter cream becoz my "du3 qi2" turned red. i tried applied organic massage oil tat i bought online n it seems to be ok for me.. my friend gave me a bottle of anti stretchmark cream from mothercare n i didnt have allergy to tat too.. i really hope i wont have stretchmarks coz i love to go swimming.. >_<

for newborn diapers, as i understand newborns uses alot alot of nappies, we bought a packet each for different brands of diapers from batam last month.. its really cheap.. we calculated per piece is about 14cents. just cross fingers n hope my little princess wont have sensitive skin then she can use all... :p