EDD April Mummies

Dilys

Hi Phoebe,

I dunno whether my water bag leak or not. Came bk from lunch and Went to the loo and my undergarment is wet, dun smell like urine. But no contraction yet
Hi yummygums,

If your undergarment is totally soak wet it's just leaking.. Is it still leaking if yes you should call up ur gynae.

If water bag burst will be big gush of water then u got to admit Liao.
Cos" the gush of water may push the umbilical cord to be push down n go around the baby neck.

Some water bag burst already they won't feel any contraction also.

So just keep monitoring ! All pregnancy different.

Anxious31

Hi yummygums,

If your undergarment is totally soak wet it's just leaking.. Is it still leaking if yes you should call up your gynae.

If water bag burst will be big gush of water then you got to admit .
Cos" the gush of water may push the umbilical cord to be push down n go around the baby neck.

Some water bag burst already they won't feel any contraction also.

So just keep monitoring ! All pregnancy different.
Hello all April mummies! Really exciting times for all of us. Anyone can pop at anytime! I'm in my 37th week and I think I haven't experienced any Braxton Hicks yet. Tummy also still high. First time mum. Very excited.

Jofeny: I'm delivering in Joondalup Private Hospital of Perth coz my gynae is there and also nearer to where I'm staying (8mins). Subi is 35mins' drive away from my place. My mum and mum-in-law will b here to do my confinement.

Actually, should we move more or rest more now at this stage?

Wishing everyone a smooth and strong delivery! Jiayou!

Jofeny

Hee.. I was there at Joonalup private hospital last year! Was there for honeymoon n staying at the Joonalup city hotel for a couple of days. My hubby went to the beach n Gana jellyfish sting n we were there for treatment. In fact, my cousin is staying at the same location as u. Her hubby is there for pilot training (SAF) n will b there for 2 years. She is also going to Joonalup hospital to deliver. :)

Walk or not depends on your condition I think. I'm having groin n butt ache.. So doc ask me to rest.. But if u r not aching, I think it's good to exercise.

Anxious31

Hee.. I was there at Joonalup private hospital last year! Was there for honeymoon n staying at the Joonalup city hotel for a couple of days. My hubby went to the beach n Gana jellyfish sting n we were there for treatment. In fact, my cousin is staying at the same location as you. Her hubby is there for pilot training (SAF) n will b there for 2 years. She is also going to Joonalup hospital to deliver. :)

Walk or not depends on your condition I think. I'm having groin n butt ache.. So doc ask me to rest.. But if you r not aching, I think it's good to exercise.
Hi Jofeny, will your cousin happen to be Lynn? :D
You gg for c-sect right? Hv u got a date?

angeline89

hi april mummies,
my due date is on tomorrow,but i still have no sign of labour.
why why why?
can't wait my baby to arrive~I have been waited for so long time~~~~:wideeyed:

Dilys

hi april mummies,
my due date is on tomorrow,but i still have no sign of labour.
why why why?
can't wait my baby to arrive~I have been waited for so long time~~~~:wideeyed:
Hi Angeline89,

Oh ur edd tomorrow...not sign of labour?? No uncomforty yet?? Hmmm.. Baby too comfortable staying in ur tummy ... hehe.. Be patience.. talk to ur baby... :) Jia you ! Smooth delivery !

angeline89

Hi Angeline89,

Oh ur edd tomorrow...not sign of labour?? No uncomforty yet?? Hmmm.. Baby too comfortable staying in ur tummy ... hehe.. Be patience.. talk to ur baby... :) Jia you ! Smooth delivery !
Hi Dilys,
my edd is actually on today,but my baby still don't want to come out,so naughty.
I have a check up tomorrow,see what my gynea say~~~

Dilys

Hi Dilys,
my edd is actually on today,but my baby still don't want to come out,so naughty.
I have a check up tomorrow,see what my gynea say~~~[/QUOTE]

Hi angeline89,

Any news on the arrival of ur baby??
Jia you !!

yummygums

Hi mommies,

I have been having backaches so often :( dunno whether to head to the hosp or not. It comes on and off but last night it came bk until now hasnt gone off. Its bearable though.

phoebe84

Yummygums, I thought your water bag broke few days back. U yet to check with gynae?
I have been experiencing backaches since weeks back. Accordingly to my gynae , this is common among preg ladies.
Check: contraction intervals, water bag leaks, brown discharge ?? All these are labour symptoms ..

yummygums

Hi Phoebe,

Its not burst though, its just leaking. Then i was checking every hour but i was dry. Decided not to chk with gynae.

Got another chkup on coming wed.

Jofeny

Hi Phoebe,

Its not burst though, its just leaking. Then i was checking every hour but i was dry. Decided not to chk with gynae.

Got another chkup on coming wed.
Hi Yummy n Phoebe,

Our april support group has evolved into Facebook n whatsapp. Please us know if you want to join us. ;)

Last edited: