EDD Aug 2011

jovin83

I didnt use bb detergent. Mil say no need.. haha as for me.. i feel as long as u wash it clean. "Really clean, should be okay" Mil normally wash with water after that.. then sun it out. I feel if BB born liao.. let him see if ok. If not all need to buy and maintain abit too much $ leh. But again is individual. I will have a bottle to stand by, jus in case BB skin itch :D

But hor.. those milk bottle wash.. u need.. i think ma ma lemon too strong.. somemore is feed into mouth!

milk bottle just make sure wash immediately after using den dun need to use detergent. And sterilize at least 1 time after 3 usage.

jovin83

milk bottle just make sure wash immediately after using den dun need to use detergent. And sterilize at least 1 time after 3 usage.
Can arh.. ok ok.. good... hahah save mummy some $ :p btw... u all bought the steriliser? Mil say she prefer boiling... is that gd?

Boiling will spoil the milk bottles faster. After baby comes, you wun have time to boil water, put the bottle in and stuff. But if you have help den ok. I am a single mother. Doing all the confinement myself. everything going to do myself so I am going to get the steriliser. just put the bottles in on the switch den can use already.

engel

Have only washed once and kept them in vacuum sealed zip lock bags though...

No point getting too many clothes.... Bought alot for my first ... And she ends up using them only once or twice...:( they grow too fast.....

engel

Erm erm .... Better wait to c baby's size though... Could b chubby or slim.... My 1 yr old is tall, so she uses 18 mths tops and dresses... But she's still using 6- 9 mths bottoms cause she's slim..1 yr bottoms slips down when she crawls or toddles alot... :)

Hiaz.... I'm bored.... :/ alot of ppl at gynea today ...:(

jovin83

Boiling will spoil the milk bottles faster. After baby comes, you wun have time to boil water, put the bottle in and stuff. But if you have help den ok. I am a single mother. Doing all the confinement myself. everything going to do myself so I am going to get the steriliser. just put the bottles in on the switch den can use already.
hmm.. oki thanks!! can I know how many bottles u bought? haha Mil prefer narrow neck but i already bough wide neck.. wonder if I realli need so many bottles. If so, then i buy somemore :(

hmm.. oki thanks!! can I know how many bottles u bought? haha Mil prefer narrow neck but i already bough wide neck.. wonder if I realli need so many bottles. If so, then i buy somemore :(
I bot 4 as of now. 2 small ones and 2 medium ones. Don't need the large ones...too big already. haha. I bot the avent ones. very good quality. and bot extra teats.

jessmummy

long baby also no need 6-9 mths to start off w i guess? i think 3-6 mths will suffice no?

i bought bottle steamer cos my mum insisted rather than boiling or putting them in the steamer oven at home. but i guess it's alright because it came with bottles and teats all at a reasonable pricing. but no intention to purchase the bottle detergent.

Erm erm .... Better wait to c baby's size though... Could b chubby or slim.... My 1 yr old is tall, so she uses 18 mths tops and dresses... But she's still using 6- 9 mths bottoms cause she's slim..1 yr bottoms slips down when she crawls or toddles alot... :)

Hiaz.... I'm bored.... :/ alot of ppl at gynea today ...:(
LOL..which gynae do u go to? My gynae a lot of overseas ppl like indo and middle east and thailand, cambodia ones..and we see gynae see until I know almost all of them already cos check up every month same day. hahaa

engel

Mine is dr ang huai Yan from glen e.... More comfortable with a female gynea... But find it damn irritating when an appt is done and I've to wait... Hiaz....Appt was at 430..... And I'm still waiting and munching at delifrance... Haha

Last edited:
Mine is dr ang s.l from glen e.... More comfortable with a female gynea... But find it damn irritating when an appt is done and I've to wait... Hiaz....Appt was at 430..... And I'm still waiting and munching at delifrance... Haha
LOL that is wad i do also...my gynae is dr sc chew at mount E. Sometimes some ppl do fertility treatment so they spend more time inside..there was one time i waited 1 hour plus for my turn.. but i can wait...very patient to see my baby..HAHAHAH. I just ordered pizza...craving..havent ate pizza since i got pregnant and now suddenly wanna eat. How long are your babies? mine is 42.5cm now.

engel

Omg.... I don't have that much patience as you:(..

Would still have to rush down RP to meet her daddy after work and watch pirates..

Seriously... I've no idea what's my baby'slength now..:p will update you after scan is done as I didn't quite pay attention to the previous scans as long as she was coming along fine ...:)

Just eat whatever makes u happy ..:) some ppl may wanna watch their intake of certain foods... But I kinda whacked whatever I felt like eating... :p

lol..i watched pirates already....watch until my back wanted to break and my bladder was bursting..hahahha...too nice to leave to go toilet..

engel

Lol... Enjoy all the movies and hanging out with friends as much as you can now...

Once baby is born, social life goes down a few notches ; sacrificed movies for the first 3 mths... Clubbing once a yr....alone time with partner a couple of hrs a wk when grand parents babysit baby...lol....

Sad .... Actually wondering how we're gonna handle 2 now..... Haha...

Shinymint

Hi jessmummy,
Ya.. the Philips bottles are Avent ones with BPA free. I bought only these Avent bottles bcoz it's cheaper than outside... So far will stop buying bottles for baby already.. since yesterday bought total 5 bottles already.. :001_302:
I too bought Avent bottles and breast pumps during Philips carnival sale over the weekend. You know there's the VIA refill BM storage cups, do you gals know where can I get just the VIA adapter for the Avent breast pump and the VIA refill cups? I bought one set of breast milk conversion kit but apparently its of wrong model cos thats only for use with Medela/Ameda breast pump only. If any of you happens want to get the conversion adapter you may PM me, its Brand new and unused but I opened up the box to look at the internal already.

pipilili

Shinymint
I need to buy the adaptor...how much did you get it for? Is it the converter for Medela Freestyle pump? If yes, I dun mind buying it from you...save me the hassle.

If you need to get philip stuff, you can call them up and ask them or email them. They will tell you which mall has their stock.

Shinymint

Shinymint
I need to buy the adaptor...how much did you get it for? Is it the converter for Medela Freestyle pump? If yes, I dun mind buying it from you...save me the hassle.

If you need to get philip stuff, you can call them up and ask them or email them. They will tell you which mall has their stock.
Hi PiPi,

I bought it online @ $22, selling it off at $18 inclusive of normal postage. comes with 2 x converter for feeding bottles and 2 x converter for VIA storage cups. And yes these adapters can fit in for Medela pump (swing and freestyle) and Ameda (as per what I read online) and maybe pigeon pumps but only certain models. If you want you may sms me @ 98155940 :)

happyeliz

The thread moving faster and faster already... Just drank cadbury hot chocolate, feeling hungry now... . These few days I'm really tired and my swollen feet is painful.. Long working hours really draining me out... I bought pigeon liquid laundry detergent and the bottle detergent already.
Baby clothes: my mother in law will help me to handwash it around mid June
How many pairs of mittens and booties do we need? Miss my bunny very much , looking forward for next visit