EDD Aug 2011

jessmummy

jovin.. im sure your little one is alright inside :) as long as got regular movement can already.. hehe.. everyone has started asking me "baby out yet?" or my sister will tell her everyday "come out faster" then i will -_- and say why dont want let her stay inside longer?? lol (cos my sis trying to avoid 14th of 7th mth :p)
i think u just cant wait to see your little one thats why so eager to meet him.. for me.. im afraid :X HAHAHAHAHA

jovin83

jovin.. im sure your little one is alright inside :) as long as got regular movement can already.. hehe.. everyone has started asking me "baby out yet?" or my sister will tell her everyday "come out faster" then i will -_- and say why dont want let her stay inside longer?? lol (cos my sis trying to avoid 14th of 7th mth :p)
i think u just cant wait to see your little one thats why so eager to meet him.. for me.. im afraid :X HAHAHAHAHA
Yeah mixed feelings. Wld u be taking epidural? I heard if too last min cannot take :(
Come to think count down to my Edd better.. To avoid disappointment again :( jess mummy I'm abt aweek after urs. Edd 20
Aug.

engel

I took epidural... Was 6cm dilated when admitted, they mentioned they won't do if more than 8 cm...

And had to use vacuum this time round, she was facing outwards instead of inwards...

I think walking arnd more induces faster, my guy complained must b bcos of the 6 hrs shopping I did on Thursday, Friday I get the pains...:/

Oh and I brought minimal stuff,
gown( wore for admission and for discharging)..
2 tops(breast feeding and lounging)
2 pants(lounging)
1 box undies(4 inside)
1 nursing bra( u can lounge arnd braless..:p)
dvds
book

provided;
towels(shower and face)
blankets( if cold can ask for more)
toothbrush/toothpaste
body bath /shampooo
pads... I used up their given suppl yesterday, could ask for more but I'm just gonna grab from store downstairs...
Think baby neccessities are covered...:)

comb

kimyen

I'm having white spots on one side of the opening of the vagina. It's something like ulcers but do not kn actually wat is it. Anyone got similar experience? It's painful and itchy at times.

JocelynYL

I'm in my 39 wks 3 days already .. Baby head down but havent engaged yet..:embarrassed:
Sien.. edd next Wednesday .. Not sure can natural birth or not ..:nah:

joycelee

Congrates to all mummies who hav popped
Juz had my 37 wk checkup on Friday, doc say mine shd be deliver near to due date 28/8
Anyway my husband is nw overseas so hopefully can wait until he's back near my edd

kimyen

Same Edd???

Haha.

I'll b seeing my pte gynae as I wish to know the condition of my boy and myself to see if I can go for VBAC or not.

I'm currently seen by subsidized clinic of KKH.

Not very professional cos always tell u everything is normal no matter wat I ask.

Feel kind of wasting money, can't even see scan of baby. If u 1, can, but must pay $40.

Like that plus consultation will b abt $70+++, I go my pte gynae only abt $50 unless I want to keep copy of scan.

Juz had my 37 wk checkup on Friday, doc say mine shd be deliver near to due date 28/8
Anyway my husband is nw overseas so hopefully can wait until he's back near my edd

jovin83

just had my 37 wk checkup on Friday, doc say mine should be deliver near to due date 28/8
Anyway my husband is now overseas so hopefully can wait until he's back near my edd
Dun worry I heard them say first child normally not this fast. So shld be ok. I was mad at 37 week Hubby had to leave sg too! But ask the little one to wait lor :p

jovin83

So this is ur 2nd ha ha oh that I think 2nd one they say likely to be earlier right. Hope ur little one can wait. Got ur gyn to check each week. I think safest in case u dilate... I am getting some cramps here and there time to time also dun kno which is "real" too many scares I think I better relax and jus wait :(

kimyen

This is wat I heard too.

So this is ur 2nd ha ha oh that I think 2nd one they say likely to be earlier right. Hope ur little one can wait. Got ur gyn to check each week. I think safest in case u dilate... I am getting some cramps here and there time to time also dun kno which is "real" too many scares I think I better relax and jus wait :(

engel

Pain is center bottom of tummy...with 20 mins interval( I thought wanna LS pain), gradually having 5 mins interval....Once 5 mins, pain might spread to back as well. If pain is at top of tummy, it's gastric.... If wanna pang sai it's more to side or center tummy, not bottom...

Funny thing is..... I mentioned it to gynea and midwife... And they went like 'yupppppp' ... When I asked how to differenciate labour pains, they just keep mention it's like menses... Can't they b more detailed.....

I want my own bed tomr.....:(....

JocelynYL

Pain is center bottom of tummy...with 20 mins interval( I thought wanna LS pain), gradually having 5 mins interval....Once 5 mins, pain might spread to back as well. If pain is at top of tummy, it's gastric.... If wanna pang sai it's more to side or center tummy, not bottom...

Funny thing is..... I mentioned it to gynea and midwife... And they went like 'yupppppp' ... When I asked how to differenciate labour pains, they just keep mention it's like menses... Can't they b more detailed.....

I want my own bed tomr.....:(....

Engel, thanks your description .. i'm now just wait for baby to come out... LOL.. hopefully baby head will engage... hopefully this week can see baby .. :wong19:

Purpeace

Congrats to Mummy Engel. :)

So looking forward to 'popping', hoping to have a National day baby so that every year sure can celebrate her birthday. Hee.

Well, i am deciding to use epi or not the moment i admit this time cause my 1st one i tried to hold and only administer after 4+ hrs of suffering... But my gynae say 2nd one normally labour faster. Now that engel has mentioned its not true, im having 2nd thoughts..

Pray hard it will be a fast and smooth one.

jovin83

Yar lor.. I wish to have a 8 aug bb.. 2 weeks before edd. Dont know if he wanna come out anot. But if 8 Aug.. tonight he better kick harder hahha at ard 12am so by tml I hope he will be out. Hahhaha... mummy's first instruction to him dont know he will listen anot kekeke.

joycelee

Dun worry I heard them say first child normally not this fast. So shld be ok. I was mad at 37 week Hubby had to leave sg too! But ask the little one to wait lor :p
I also tell my girl to wait for daddy to come back cos she has been pretty active
Especially after my meals she will keep exercising inside until my tummy is out of shape
Nowadays below also will feel abit pain if she exert pressure