EDD Aug 2011

Purpeace

Hi Joycelee,

Think at 38 weeks can still wait for natural birth... regardless dilated or not.
By the way, for my previous and current pregnancy, my gynae also never check for me how many cm i am dilated. I expect my gynae to check my dilation during today's check up but he never... so till now i also dunno if i am dilated. But i guess i am not... cause gynae say my baby still not engaged yet and no contraction... think he also feel that i need to be induce cause my amniotic fluid still aplenty, baby alot of space to move and very comfortable...

All i can do is pray hard my princess can come out naturally. ;P

Purpeace

Szecare,

Its a good effort on your part to keep walking... i did the same too for the last few weekends. But also no effect on me.
I Just drag my hubby out from morning and go shopping till evening. Haha. But my reason for it is if i dont shop now, i won't be able to for the next few months...

Think i will try doing squats from now onwards, maybe can help baby to 'drop' and get engaged. Its really stress playing the waiting game... it brings me back to the times when i keep praying and hoping to see my menses come when hubby and i never take precaution. Haha... :p

PiggyHui

Hi all, my little prince pop on 11aug2011,1937hrs. At kk hospital.
Weight 3.56kg, 52cm tall.

Here's my story to share with your:
On 10aug i went for check up, i was 39weeks +2days.
My edd suppose to be 15aug. So e gynae checked tat i have open 1.5cm.
But after he check i bleed, he says 'its normal,later will stop'.
Then at night e bleeding stopped.

On 11aug,6.30am. I wake up to pee and see blood. Its jus spotting.
Then i asked my mum she says 'a bit only,its ok lah. May be due to the check yesterday.'

I slept till 7am. Felt like stomache cramping...which feels like mensuration cramp.
But i still having spotting. Not sure if its confirmed tat i going to give birth.
Told my husband, he says later we c how. Wait a while more.

10am already. Felt not right as the cramp getting more painful. Decided to just go hospital to get a check.
Ate some bread before.going. so hungry.

11am reach hospital. Went to delivery suite,nurse check says that it opened 3cm.

About 12pm, my gynae.check and says 4cm. Can give birth in the evening.

About 12pm+, in e labour ward. They put drips for contraction for me so that it can open faster.
I asked for epi.

6.58pm start pushing. Baby came out at 7.37pm. During e pushing process i dun feel any pain due to epi.

I have stiches after that baby too big hurt e inner part of my virginal.
And it was swollen after e stiches. Now not painful any more but still swollen.
cant even sit on chair.

Jy to all mummies!!

CatMeow

Hi mummies, juz went for chk up tis morning. Sad thing is that EDd on 15-16aug and my gynae done a chk and said that my cervix is not open at all (veri Cham leh). He said maybe due to my size (small) den my pelvis small also. So if by next Saturday appt stil the same, either I chose to be induce (if possible) or to have C-sect liao. :(

szecare

Hi all, my little prince pop on 11aug2011,1937hrs. At kk hospital.
Weight 3.56kg, 52cm tall.

Here's my story to share with your:
On 10aug i went for check up, i was 39weeks +2days.
My edd suppose to be 15aug. So e gynae checked that i have open 1.5cm.
But after he check i bleed, he says 'its normal,later will stop'.
Then at night e bleeding stopped.

On 11aug,6.30am. I wake up to pee and see blood. Its just spotting.
Then i asked my mum she says 'a bit only,its ok . May be due to the check yesterday.'

I slept till 7am. Felt like stomache cramping...which feels like mensuration cramp.
But i still having spotting. Not sure if its confirmed that i going to give birth.
Told my husband, he says later we c how. Wait a while more.

10am already. Felt not right as the cramp getting more painful. Decided to just go hospital to get a check.
Ate some bread before.going. so hungry.

11am reach hospital. Went to delivery suite,nurse check says that it opened 3cm.

About 12pm, my gynae.check and says 4cm. Can give birth in the evening.

About 12pm+, in e labour ward. They put drips for contraction for me so that it can open faster.
I asked for epi.

6.58pm start pushing. Baby came out at 7.37pm. During e pushing process i dont feel any pain due to epi.

I have stiches after that baby too big hurt e inner part of my virginal.
And it was swollen after e stiches. Now not painful any more but still swollen.
cant even sit on chair.

Jy to all mummies!!
You having natural birth?? 3.4kg natural can consider big right? I having brownish discharge since my check up on 11/8 and 1cm dilate, but still no signs of labour, walk alot for 3 days. You rest well ah, may you have a speedy recovery!!

jovin83

Guess is really individual. Same here only discharge.. No sign of contractions yet, will jus need more energy to be patient.:(

PiggyHui

You having natural birth?? 3.4kg natural can consider big right? I having brownish discharge since my check up on 11/8 and 1cm dilate, but still no signs of labour, walk alot for 3 days. You rest well , may you have a speedy recovery!!
Ya natural birth no forceps no suction.
Eh i not sure 3.4kg consider big nt. But mine e gynae.says its above average even for his height.

Do u have contractions? U still having brownish discharge?
Do u have spotting?or may be i suggest u go back to yr gynae for a check?

I recover well n fast haa.thank you.

szecare

Ya natural birth no forceps no suction.
Eh i not sure 3.4kg consider big nt. But mine e gynae.says its above average even for his height.

Do u have contractions? U still having brownish discharge?
Do u have spotting?or may be i suggest u go back to yr gynae for a check?

I recover well n fast haa.thank you.
The contractions is irregular, not so often, only at night. brownish discharge lesser already, what is spotting..my next appointment will be this thursday, hopefully can give birth before seeing my gynae..

jovin83

I have no idea about contractions. But the tummy feels weird, I had to run toilet to poo and it continue to tighten. Must contractions feels really painful before I can go hospital? So far now, continue to get more discharge that's all. But I heard this shld not be take as a sign. Now i dun kno wat to do. My tummy jus dun feel right.

kimyen

Usually if U just don't feel right, U shd call up yr gynae to chk and get advise.
Don't just head down to hospital cos U might be sent back home.

I have no idea about contractions. But the tummy feels weird, I had to run toilet to poo and it continue to tighten. Must contractions feels really painful before I can go hospital? So far now, continue to get more discharge that's all. But I heard this shld not be take as a sign. Now i dun kno wat to do. My tummy jus dun feel right.

jovin83

Kimyen my gynae dun leave no to me :( I ask Hubby to jus go work. I will continue to wait and see how it progress. I am getting so sick of guessing. If gets worst than i won't have to think too much to head down. Hate this. But bb is really actively kicking hard.

PiggyHui

Means u seeing gynae again tml mar??
Spotting eh is like gt blood but a bit only.

The contractions is irregular, not so often, only at night. brownish discharge lesser already, what is spotting..my next appointment will be this thursday, hopefully can give birth before seeing my gynae..