EDD Aug 2011

Xavien

maternity shoot:

I wish to provide some maternity shoot for Mummy, do email me at Xavien_ang84@yahoo.com.sg Do put the subject as maternity shoot.

Please provide your photo to me. Thanks!

You may need to pay for studio for me to shoot but it is cheap and affordable, I will not earn a single cent from you. I can give you the link that is fee is charge by the studio (about $60-120) depend on day and time. If you have place to shoot we can take photo there and it will be no cost.

X@very|enphoto

Xavienphoto | Facebook
Xavien

Subject to contract

linzy

I am confused between soy bean milk and the Dou Hua Shui??? What is the difference? :nah:
I always buy the Dou Hua Shui from the market to drink almost every alternate days cos I really love it. Isit ok to drink those?

Anyway, for my case, my baby is abit overweight considering that me and hubby are both small size. Not sure if it's due to the food I eat but I am trying to control my diet abit now though I still have cravings now and then. :001_302:

pipilili

linzy:
Can eat dou hua shui from makret, jollybean, selegie beancurd. I have bought soy bean milk from selegie beancurd stall before. The auntie told me to drink soy bean milk, good for bb skin but dun eat too much beancurd (tou hua) cos got put "shi gao".

I even stock up my fridge with vitasoy from supermkt...those mini pkt for children. Less sweet.

I also stock up on ribena in my fridge cos sometimes my mouth needs sweet stuff, and tt's when I drink my ribena.

I am currently in wk 31 and bb is 1.8 kg. Doc says if I continue my durian, bb will becomes bigger. Cos I have been eating durian now and then. Hahaha. But he says my bb shd be around 2 plus kg - 3.2kg max cos hubby and I are not big sized.

I am a first time mum, so am super free to come in here to chit chat. I work from home.

linzy

Thanks for the info ;)
So I can continue drinking my Dou Hua Shui... Yes I also know beancurd (Dou Hua) is not good cos of the "shi gao" they put inside, so better eat in moderation.

I am currently in week 29 but my baby weigh almost 1.5kg now. Doc say that my baby will be around 3.5kg which is pretty big especially when I am quite small in size. I am scared that I might have a difficult labor *choi choi*

I am also a first time mum :001_302:

Anyway, do you gals have active babies? As in does your baby move alot throughout the day?

jovin83

Thanks for the info ;)
So I can continue drinking my Dou Hua Shui... Yes I also know beancurd (Dou Hua) is not good cos of the "shi gao" they put inside, so better eat in moderation.

I am currently in week 29 but my baby weigh almost 1.5kg now. Doc say that my baby will be around 3.5kg which is pretty big especially when I am quite small in size. I am scared that I might have a difficult labor *choi choi*

I am also a first time mum :001_302:

Anyway, do you gals have active babies? As in does your baby move alot throughout the day?
Dun worry abt delivery things will work out :D
Yar damn active son... guess he's happi to kick his mum... normally more active during lunch time and evening.. night i got to listen some classical music as advice by frens to calm him down. Works or not i'm not sure, but like always I'm KS so jus do it :D

Lovely26

Yea, i drink soy bean milk from Jollybean sometimes too. But most of the time, i drink the Amway brand which has no sugar at all. It was highly recommended from many mommies thou.

Can we drink Ribena? Aiyo, i bot one bottle then my kpo fil forbid me from drinking. But i don't care, I still drink it after making it super dilute. Well, i don't drink it everyday.

O MTB, my friend just buzz me that Medela Freestyle pump is going at $699 due to GSS at Paragon. M still hesitating to buy now or later..... :( This is the only one thing left to complete my shopping list for baby.

serenepng77

Ya, I have an active baby as well, esp during mornings and evenings.. :001_302:

I am puzzled, the last time I went to my check-up, I asked my doc how many kilo is my baby now, she said she wont be able to tell from the "normal" scan.. so far she only can tell me the baby is OK -_-"

I am with TPS at KKH, anyone facing the same problem? I am very curious to find out how many kilo baby weights now...

pipilili

hi serene
I am from KKH-TPS and gynae was able to tell me how heavy is my bb leh.

Who is your gynae? I think they are able to tell after measuring bb's head. That's what I saw my gynae doing....and I always tell him - Doc I dun know what you are looking at cos your monitor so bad. Then he just smile smile to me and tell me what he is doing lor.

serenepng77

hi pipilili and lovely26, I am 29 weeks today.. when i asked my gynae I was abt 26 weeks, shld be able to tell by then right?
I am with Dr Tan Kim Teng from TPS.. my next appt is on coming tuesday, maybe i try my luck again...

serenepng77

During 20th week, after looking at my detailed 20 weeks scan report, she told me my baby was Medium to Large size.
During my last visit, she told me baby was OK, normal size.. :(
Baby from medium/large size downsized to normal size is it OK?

pipilili

Serene

Try asking the gynae what is bb weight, length and percentile. Just say you want to know. Your gynae should be able to tell you. So far my gynae has told me when I told him I wanna know.

I think diff weeks, bb progresses differently. Depending what you eat oso. I am in wk 31 and so far bb and I gained the most weight during our last check up.

Eeat more if you want bb to be big. Can eat durians and chocolates....I ate alot of that the last 3 weeks.

JocelynYL

I'm first time mummy also ... So lot of things also dunno.. My mother n in law also didn't tell me what should eat or shouldn't eat... Haha.. So I eat everything I like...:p

2 more months to go.. Sometimes I think of how's the delivery of baby will be.. How pain of the contraction.. Etc.. A bit scare of the labour.... Worry about if cannot delivery natural then got to have c section..hospital bill will be higher..:( haih... Am I worrying too much ? :(

Last edited:

jessmummy

today i just went for neonatal class.. watching videos on how to bathe baby, clean umbilical cord, feed baby etc etc..
omg that part is quite worrying..as new born is so fragile,, im sooo worried i'll hurt them when when become rigid during bath.. ><~

engel

Hehe... I used to b paranoid that my 1 st girl was fragile that I freaked out on the 1st day I was home alone with her(4 days old)... Made my mom cab half way
round Singapore to my home to help me bathe her... :/...

But lesson learnt, new borns arnt as fragile as they looked... Natural to b worried though...:)

errrr don't worry too much about hospital charges... I think could b partially deducted from medisave? Just have a safe delivery..:)

PiggyHui

linzy:
Can eat dou hua shui from makret, jollybean, selegie beancurd. I have bought soy bean milk from selegie beancurd stall before. The auntie told me to drink soy bean milk, good for baby skin but dont eat too much beancurd (tou hua) cos got put "shi gao".

I even stock up my fridge with vitasoy from supermkt...those mini pkt for children. Less sweet.

I also stock up on ribena in my fridge cos sometimes my mouth needs sweet stuff, and that's when I drink my ribena.

I am currently in wk 31 and baby is 1.8 kg. Doc says if I continue my durian, baby will becomes bigger. Cos I have been eating durian now and then. Hahaha. But he says my baby should be around 2 plus kg - 3.2kg max cos hubby and I are not big sized.

I am a first time mum, so am super free to come in here to chit chat. I work from home.

I also stock up on ribena, i drink that on every weekend with my breakfast... sweet things things make me happy.

I love to eat durain, but quite heaty. i am craving for it recently... >.< Do you drink coconut juice?

i am also a first time mum, but working super busy. Some more my colleague just resign, more work coming for me... ='(

mummySH

Thanks elise, crazycat and join for your info. What if I booked the normal single room and it has occupired by then? Have any of you bought stroller? I know it's abit too early but there is GSS offer lately.

Besides, gals, we are on the same boat. Getting very hot and couldn't sleep well. Moreover I'm having running nose and cough. Hope it won't affect my gal.

JocelynYL

I bought stroller during 5th months.. hehe.. a bit kia su.. :p I bought in M'sia.. i think would be cheaper than sg...
I got sleepless nite every nite...:embarrassed:

WTS BN bottle/food warmer

Hi mummies,

Any of you yet to buy bottle/food warmer? I have a spare brand new Chicco brand bottle/food warmer to let go at $30. Self collect at CCK. Interested pls SMS me at 84848583. : ))