EDD Aug 2011

serenepng77

hello jessmummy.. yes my hubby will be taking 1 month leave to help me take care of baby together.. he is not too confident that I can handle the baby on my own :001_302::001_302:

engel

i think he would be taking a wk of leave; but knowing him, he would still be going back to work for meetings in the morning...bahhhh

jessmummy

i was lying down and thought.. if im working from home for since 20 july.. and my EDD is 15th, what if my waterbag breaks during the day and my husband is not at home during this period.. ><~~

jessmummy

just my mum.. but i think shes still unsure of the route to the hospital LOL
and i fear she panics! i hope i spot rather than water bag burst :p

engel

:) just book a cab? but not sure how the traffic in hk is like though, or how far the hospital is...
But i think usually should have sufficient time to make it to hospital...labour for 1st time moms are pretty long>10hrs; though mine was just slightly under 6hrs>:p gynea mentioned i got it easy..hahaha

jessmummy

haha.. im not sure which is worse day time or night.. hmm my plc to the hosp takes around 40mins to an hour.. traffic can be pretty bad but maybe will pick the expensive route so less cars..
i hope im not too panicky myself :p ive yet packed my hospital bag!!

i hope the labour time not too long :( i wonder how much agony will i be in..

engel

i think ull be more excited than panicky :D

And Ive not packed as well..hehehhe....probably just grab some clothes and toiletries; most of the stuff needed are provided by hospital, or along the way could ask my guy bring from home?....

jessmummy

lol.. im not too sure, apparently in hk you have to check into the hosp with the list.. else they make you buy from the hosp shop or something.. ><

i think the baby bag my family can bring if i forget :p

to be honest im quite excited right now! i wonder how she look like and all!

engel

urgh...cost of living in hk is bloody high as well then!! Btw u didnt managed to catch a glimpse of her face during the scans?
Mine had big eyes again....:p

jessmummy

haha..its ok not too bad.. i guess your hosp "provide" the items and charge to the bill.. for us, because i picked public hosp rather than pte, my charges are fully subsidised apart from the cost to hog the bed per night is approx S$16.66 a night :p

i caught a glimpse, mine's got big eyes too! button nose and chubby cheeks. haha daddy says look like me.. but we'll see :p cos our genes are quite strong on each side. so gotta see which side wins! LOL

and i have to say Adriana is such a sweetheart from the pics you posted on your profile :)

engel

yeap...got to agree with u; everything was charged to bill no matter if u used the items or not...so might as well make use of them
You're a HK citizen? Sorry I assumed you were only working there cause read somewhere that its not easy to be able to deliver in hk hospital....

adriana is only a sweetheart in photos...shes a monster that talks alot in person..LOL
lets post photos once we pop>:D

jessmummy

im HK PR, born in HK, and hold SG citizenship. relocated back after graduation to be with family.

hehe yea.. its really hard to get into public hospitals because of all the chinese nationals trying to get the HK PR by snaeking to HK to give birth (their kids get the PR once they're born here).. so they opt for the madly expensive pte hospitals..
i check up in pte hosp and oh my! the last i check they are full till Jan 12 and the waiting room are full of mandarin speakers.

aww i'm sure she still a sweetie.

oh yes! will definitely share the photos once we pop!

PiggyHui

pipilili: I total already put on 12KG... next week going Gynae, will weight again. Dont know will put on how much weight.

Jovin: Same i also 35 weeks already. My EDD is 15 Aug. Cant stand that there are more stretch marks on my tummy. Heart pain to see the stretch marks. ='( You alone at home? Take care O...

jovin83

pipilili: I total already put on 12KG... next week going Gynae, will weight again. Dont know will put on how much weight.

Jovin: Same i also 35 weeks already. My EDD is 15 Aug. Cant stand that there are more stretch marks on my tummy. Heart pain to see the stretch marks. ='( You alone at home? Take care O...
Thanks Piggy Hui... pray all's ok.. dun do hse work dun walk too much.. got to ta han another night before hubby comes hm. Telling Son got to Hang in there... hahah daddy's not hm yet! Tml will be seeing my gyn in the evening, excited. Wonder how much he weights now?

Hubby say will take a week's leave to accompany me, since i have so many helpers... but still.. I think he wun be that hands on anyway, so better back at work bah. If not, I wun be able to sleep in "peace" :p

engel

I'm so hungry ..... But I can't eat without having this urge to puke bad and girl is nudging alot...:(

jessmummy

i slept like a pig yest. worked till 11pm in the office went back home, showered and plopped to bed. when i wake up to pee, it's time to wake my husb up to go work! LOL