EDD Aug 2011

jessmummy

lol pipi.. i do exactly the same :X dont know why we do that to disturb their beauty sleep.. wait they come out and do the same back to us then chamm ><

the latest drama? what kind you like? we were showing 花花世界花家姐,團圓,真相 otherwise the current 紫禁驚雷 not bad.. if you like those ancient chinese show of kang xi the emperor

pipilili

jess: i like those which will make me 'follow' follow' 'follow' type. Ancient or modern oso ok to me. I find tt HK drama makes me want to follow more than Korean/Taiwan drama.

:001_302::001_302:

engel

Urghs.... Getting alot of tummy achs lately; but cannot shit!!

Eh.... What's with 8 aug? Seems my gynea mentioned alot of ppl planning for inducing on that day itself...

jovin83

Urghs.... Getting alot of tummy achs lately; but cannot shit!!

Eh.... What's with 8 aug? Seems my gynea mentioned alot of ppl planning for inducing on that day itself...
hahah actualli nothing much.. in chinese we believe 8 is good mah. This is part of the reason, another is 9 aug is national day (holiday), when my son grows up.. after celebrating bdae, still got a good day of holiday! hahah not bad mah. 9 Aug will be too crowded to meal out:D

engel

Hmmzz.. Edd on 8.... But doesn't seem that gd if gynea is too busy to show attention to u though...:/

anyways always wondered how they coped if they have 2 patients that are giving birth at same time.... Hehehehehe

jovin83

Hmmzz.. Edd on 8.... But doesn't seem that gd if gynea is too busy to show attention to u though...:/

anyways always wondered how they coped if they have 2 patients that are giving birth at same time.... Hehehehehe
I tot they dun normally comes in till the begining of first stage labour? Chances maybe not so high ha ha ha

engel

Hmzz... Actually she only came in abt 10 mins before I popped for adriana.. Before that, I was pushing with the help of the midwife...:/ but of course the sewing and 'aftercare' was done by gynea ....abt half hr?

But I mean, each private gyneas have alot of patients...plus mine delivers at 2 hospitals. Imagine 2 patients, both abt to deliver, at 2 diff hospitals...:) I think they sold their lives to their jobs.... But of course the pay is justifible... Lol....

Sorry weird notions fill my mind nowadays...

engel

Jess; hehehe ... Then u shouldn't watch too much of the hk dramas that are lovely dovey with lots of relationship issues...:p

maybe I'm getting emo too.... I'm actually missing my guy now...; I only go back to his place on wkends....:(

engel

Thanks for this info. I think I'll drag hubby for some last min nonsense shopping. Cuz I've bought almost everything. Hehe
Hehe... Careful with the tummy banging cause the crowd can b horrendous... And with u in a grumpy mood, erm erm.... I'll b far far away...:p

jessmummy

kaka yesterday was kena screamed at by sister for no apparent reason.. she was stressed over stupid things zzz my hubby so angry wanted to call her and scold "why you scream at my preggy wife!" cos he wasnt home .. HAHAHAHAHAHHA .. but nv la

engel

kaka yesterday was kena screamed at by sister for no apparent reason.. she was stressed over stupid things zzz my hubby so angry wanted to call her and scold "why you scream at my preggy wife!" cos he wasnt home .. HAHAHAHAHAHHA .. but never
omg.... Hubby and sis also grumpy? .... Must be the weather....:(

linzy

I bought most of my stuff from the baby hypermart already cos I am too lazy to shop around and compare prices!
Is the stuff from Taka fair and those John Little expo sale cheaper?