EDD Aug 2011

jovin83

Wanna take my Bb back this noon.. 11 days he been sleeping with mil. She fall sick and keep saying is sinus :( I want my Bb so much. Playpen has been a white elephant since 8 days ago. Hope my Bb still can adapt to the playpen :(

szecare

Thanks jocelyn n Jovin for the encouragement.

My gal is discharged today.. But still have slight Jaundice.
When she is back and I try to latch her, she fell Asleep again very quickly so each time I can only latch like 10 min one side and let her sleep.. Then a while later she wakes up and wants milk again, am afraid she might not be getting enough milk drinking this way. Guess have to give her expressed milk when she is wide awake.

I also hv DOM, but baby jaundice, afraid will affect my breast milk so yet to drink. Prob will drink another week later.
Hows your girl? my girl also have slight jaundice, my PD say got to bring her to suntan 10mins everyday from 8-10am..and got t check pu pu, if stool is yellowlish that means jaundice is clearing soon. Think Dom they say is to keep us warm, if we breastfeeding then got to take note of the timing when we drink DOM right?..i am also having the same prob when comes to latch on, she will fall asleep easily..so i keep talking to her and try to keep her awake, after that i feed her expressed milk too

szecare

Wanna take my Bb back this noon.. 11 days he been sleeping with mil. She fall sick and keep saying is sinus :( I want my Bb so much. Playpen has been a white elephant since 8 days ago. Hope my Bb still can adapt to the playpen :(
ya, maybe you try some excuess and take back your bb, maybe told her that if bb slp with you, you can breastfeed easily..if she say no milk again then u say breast milk is very good for bb, a little bit is also very nutrient for bb..Hope your bb cab adapt playpen, nw my bb can slp on her cot already, my hubby brought the bb wrap and keep her warm at night. my girl is more secure now and can sleep better..

Purpeace

Hows your girl? my girl also have slight jaundice, my PD say got to bring her to suntan 10mins everyday from 8-10am..and got t check pu pu, if stool is yellowlish that means jaundice is clearing soon. Think Dom they say is to keep us warm, if we breastfeeding then got to take note of the timing when we drink DOM right?..i am also having the same prob when comes to latch on, she will fall asleep easily..so i keep talking to her and try to keep her awake, after that i feed her expressed milk too
Thanks Szecare, she is better now but still slight yellowish on the eye white. We brought her home from hospital yesterday and her poo is green in colour. My mil says she got frightened in the hospital. Hopefully the poo is a measure of her ability to clear the jaundice. I'm giving her express milk n latch on at times so that I know how much she take in. Before she got admitted, she is satisfied with about 50-60ml express milk. Now she can take in about 100ml at 11 days old. How about you gers? Really gotta milk harder now.

Purpeace

Purpeace Congrats and rest well! Bb jaundice jus make sure she drinks enough. Dr taught me When drink enough it will be poo out. So dun worry she will be ok :D. For milk supply I still get about 4 oZ from both side. But I still feel is low. Good thing is Bb managed to latch on and drink which last for 2 hrs before next feed. But I latch on only once a day. Hope
I can try more to twice a day. But some days got visitors very hard. I do keep 2 bottles spare milk in fridge.. Thou I hope to have more :( I feel I am getting so obese.
Thanks Jovin,

Its good to hv spare milk to store but in the beginning is a bit hard... But u r already doing very well. For my #1, I hardly can store cause right after I pump, he will want to eat so I have to give him my EBM right away. I only get to store before returning to work... I guess by then the supply already pretty stable. But base on your description, I think ur supply also quite established already. Congrats and Well done!

Purpeace

ya, maybe you try some excuess and take back your bb, maybe told her that if bb slp with you, you can breastfeed easily..if she say no milk again then u say breast milk is very good for bb, a little bit is also very nutrient for bb..Hope your bb cab adapt playpen, nw my bb can slp on her cot already, my hubby brought the bb wrap and keep her warm at night. my girl is more secure now and can sleep better..
Ya, swaddling baby gives them a sense of security and they can sleep longer. My baby cot was placed in the living room for baby to sleep or rest when family is ard so that they can play with her. But at night she will sleep on the bed with me while hubby and my boy will sleep in another room. :)

jovin83

He still sleeps on my bed. Tml I shall try again. Realize when Bb with me I see him more and bond more. I dun kno but mil too into Bb that she is already fallen sick and yet still wish to take care. Dun kno this is gd or bad. Btw my wound seems to feel the stingy feeling or rather feel like a heavy pressure on it. Is this normal? I am already on my 11 days after delivery.

Last edited:

Angel9

Hi,
I'm selling a post-natal jamu slimming treatment package from Spa Rael. You can easily search for them online.

They are located in Orchard Road, at Goodwood Park Hotel. There are 6 treatments in total, which include 6 x 60 minutes of manual treatment massage and either 6 x steam room or thermal blanket wrap after the treatment. The massage uses with traditional jamu oil made from 24 herbs. You can also choose to have the Natura Bisse cream (instead of jamu oil) for the 60 minutes massage (Natura Bisse is used in the Oscars and Golden Globes).

This is a spa in Goodwood Park Hotel and the service and staff are great. I was with them pre-natal and post-natal. I bought 2 packages and have finished 1, and it was so effective, I didn't need the 2nd package, so I am selling it.

It usually costs $2000 for the 6 treatments package at Spa Rael. I am selling at 50% off - $950 only. For all 6 treatments. No more to pay. Pay in cash or bank transfer.

Please PM me for details or if interested. There is no expiry date to the package. or email mahjong9 at yahoo dot com

Thank you

p/s: * this is not a sexual service

jovin83

So sad but NO ...
Just came back from gynae and was advised that need to book a C-section date and it's on 1st September 2011 (Thursday)
Timing to be confirmed
Haiz ...
Dun be sad lar.. the best gift for the bb is that they are able to chose their own birth date :D! I also schedule my delivery but end up. He chose the date himself. So dun worry, he may chose to wait jus alittle longer. Maybe these few days? who knows... dun Worry...

kimyen

Hope so : )

Dun be sad lar.. the best gift for the bb is that they are able to chose their own birth date :D! I also schedule my delivery but end up. He chose the date himself. So dun worry, he may chose to wait jus alittle longer. Maybe these few days? who knows... dun Worry...

PiggyHui

My baby is like that since day 1 at home..i also dont know how, she also wants me to carry her..mother in law say maybe aircon too cold, so tonight we will try to keep her very very warm and try whether she can sleep tonight...
Your baby sleep in air con room?

-.- i have 2 sleepless night already....

jovin83

Yeah Bb scare cold till now I still dun dare to bring Bb into rm for night sleep. Day is still
Ok.. Tml I try put him on playpen for naps and see how. Hmm my wound stillnot healing very well :"(

jovin83

Really cant stand confinement!! Food is so heaty... Constipation is forever the prob I have been on stool softener for the pass 11 days. The red dates tea is not helping.. Very heaty :( I sweat alot too haiz.. Now I need is water to continue Breastfeeding. Haiz, why must we believe in myth jus becos is a " hear who say" than I must do :( depressed.

PiggyHui

Really cant stand confinement!! Food is so heaty... Constipation is forever the prob I have been on stool softener for the pass 11 days. The red dates tea is not helping.. Very heaty :( I sweat alot too sigh.. Now I need is water to continue Breastfeeding. sigh, why must we believe in myth just becos is a " hear who say" than I must do :( depressed.
I already in stool softner for 19 days. Cause doc scared later hurt e wound if the stool is hard.
I also heaty every day 'ma you', ginger, 'jiu' in my food n all e 'bu' soup...
Sweating a lot too n onli bath once a day.

My stitches healing well le. Now can sit chair liaos...u natural birth mar?

Haiz my baby boy gt fever den admit hospital today.So heart pain see they take his blood n put drip on him.

Dun b depress ya...=]

szecare

Thanks Szecare, she is better now but still slight yellowish on the eye white. We brought her home from hospital yesterday and her poo is green in colour. My mil says she got frightened in the hospital. Hopefully the poo is a measure of her ability to clear the jaundice. I'm giving her express milk n latch on at times so that I know how much she take in. Before she got admitted, she is satisfied with about 50-60ml express milk. Now she can take in about 100ml at 11 days old. How about you gers? Really gotta milk harder now.
My girl now is day 9 and she drink about 60ml express milk after latch on, i only latch on in the day, coz night time wanna make sure she is full, and i can rest well..My PD say if stool is yellowish means the jaundice will be cleared which means good..before that my girl stools is green in colour too

szecare

Ya we sleep in the aircon, no choice leh, coz our windoe very small, not airy and we wanna have our own privacy too..if not i scare MIL will come in as and when if door open wide..though many had said sleep aircon room no good but we got no choice. Just like what purpace say swaddling baby helps, keep them warmth and secure, just like in your womb..my bb girl is 9days old, the first 3 days at home i got sleepless night. now she only wake up 3am and 7am..

szecare

Yeah Bb scare cold till now I still dun dare to bring Bb into rm for night sleep. Day is still
Ok.. Tml I try put him on playpen for naps and see how. Hmm my wound stillnot healing very well :"(
you natural birth? you wound means the stiches?? i am recovering fast, actually can walk on the first night after delivery..now the 9th day i think more or less heal already, my gynae give me lotion and antibiotic cream which is very good and heal first..i think u better dun walk too much and when you breastfeed support your bb instead of putting pressure on your lower adominal..