EDD Aug 2011

jovin83

what is the package you did? actually i am 2 weeks after deliver already, but still got tummy leh..is she good? actually i engage a malay lady, but she play me out, say she hospitalised..till now is the 4th day already still no news...
That's bad! I took $500 for 7 session and binder (keep after use) $68... for me cos i breast feed also. Now no more tummy.. hahah but hor looks abit crumpy.. need gym to tone. For me the massage I start next day after I discharge. The aunty will encourage to do it everyday till the session is over. So far... she is ok lar, on time... I feel the diff is more like water retention is reduce. BUT if u expect weight lost.. I think these massage dun really help.

10 session is $650. I break into 2 payment, I also dun wanna kena cheated. So I pay her 250 first payment, second 250 and if I do extend will pay add on 150. But I do not extend becos I feel I can save the money to use for some other stuff mah.. and I breastfeed, which i saw the result almost instant... each day the tummy grow smaller.

PiggyHui

Hi, i am looking for Jamu massage lady, you have any intro??
Mine is 10 session - $640.
we paid $200 first then the balance after the 10 session then we will pay the balance. She gives a binder free.

Personally i think she's good, cause after she massage i feel refresh and also my tummy gets smaller already. =]
But she told me that will have to work hard every day must bind the tummy so to get back in shape at a shorter time.

She is a malay lady.

mdm sue-9241 6671

PiggyHui

That's bad! I took $500 for 7 session and binder (keep after use) $68... for me cos i breast feed also. Now no more tummy.. hahah but hor looks abit crumpy.. need gym to tone. For me the massage I start next day after I discharge. The aunty will encourage to do it everyday till the session is over. So far... she is ok lar, on time... I feel the diff is more like water retention is reduce. BUT if u expect weight lost.. I think these massage dun really help.

10 session is $650. I break into 2 payment, I also dun wanna kena cheated. So I pay her 250 first payment, second 250 and if I do extend will pay add on 150. But I do not extend becos I feel I can save the money to use for some other stuff mah.. and I breastfeed, which i saw the result almost instant... each day the tummy grow smaller.
Ya my tummy also crumpy. like old lady skin like that.... dun like it lo...
Exercise reali will help mar?... later all become muscles LOL...

Purpeace

Szecare,

My massage lady is mdm Maz. I also just started 2 session only, 2 weeks after delivery cos she was sick after I was discharged n just nice Hari raya so can only start 1st Sep.

I used her since my last delivery.
No package, cost $50 per session. U can choose 5/7/10 days. The binder cost $20 I think.
I no need to pay deposit or full payment, just pay her $50 after each session. Each session she will do 90 min body massage and then follow by Jamu wrap. But she dun do on weekends and PH.

She also advice me to buy a corset from those lingerie shop to wear after I remove the bind. So day time I wear the bind, after shower I put on my corset, tummy really tighter and flatter. :) U Gers should get one and try it.

If u keen I can giv u her contact. :)

engel

Been doing crunches and skating:)....Exercising helps with my energy levels.... But seems I can do nothing about my hips !!!
Expanded when preggy, now I can't fit my skinny jeans!! Arghz...my hip size decreased to normal after #1..... Nothing seems to b happening after #2 though...:(

kimyen

I'm so happy to b home.
Super tiring taking care of baby cos bf fully. Tried formula milk but he rejected.
Happy also cos weight loss is fast.
Haha

jovin83

Ya my tummy also crumpy. like old lady skin like that.... dun like it lo...
Exercise reali will help mar?... later all become muscles LOL...
Tummy muscles lar!! I was on a gym personal training haha doing kick box. That was when I am a mth preg. I dun kno so thinking why sudden weight gain so I took up kick box haha end up. I have to stop.. But dun worry abt the muscle. After massage and Breastfeeding my weight is almost regain. 73 kg at my last week of Preg, after birth 63 kg... Now abt 62 kg... So my normal weight is 60 kg.. So reduce till 60, I am happy already !! But dun worry, wanna lose more hahaha ur Bb will drain u, dun worry ger!

jovin83

I'm so happy to b home.
Super tiring taking care of baby cos bf fully. Tried formula milk but he rejected.
Happy also cos weight loss is fast.
Haha
Good to know u're home!! Yar u're right Bf helps sliming.. But I
Also eat only 3 meals a day.. Am I not eating well?

szecare

Szecare,

My massage lady is mdm Maz. I also just started 2 session only, 2 weeks after delivery cos she was sick after I was discharged n just nice Hari raya so can only start 1st Sep.

I used her since my last delivery.
No package, cost $50 per session. U can choose 5/7/10 days. The binder cost $20 I think.
I no need to pay deposit or full payment, just pay her $50 after each session. Each session she will do 90 min body massage and then follow by Jamu wrap. But she dun do on weekends and PH.

She also advice me to buy a corset from those lingerie shop to wear after I remove the bind. So day time I wear the bind, after shower I put on my corset, tummy really tighter and flatter. :) U Gers should get one and try it.

If u keen I can giv u her contact. :)
Hi Purpace, please give me the contact, my tummy very bad and crumpy..last time my figure very nice 1, hour glass, now is like...top is payaya, bottom is like swimming float..i breastfeed too, but still can see my tummy leh...i must do something already...

szecare

Good to know u're home!! Yar u're right Bf helps sliming.. But I
Also eat only 3 meals a day.. Am I not eating well?
Same here only 3 meals a day, i order confinement food catering, very good dish..but mother in law say i not eating well coz the timing not regular..but i felt my timing is ok leh, breakfast at 10, lunch at 2, dinner at 7//but she wants me to have lunch at 12, dinner at 6..10am i just had breakfast leh..night feed is tough, so i sleep till 10 am..but i still felt that 3 meals per day is alright ..

Purpeace

Engel,

We in the same boat. I also realized my hip size has grown horizontal. My pre-pregnancy to 1st trimester pants I can no longer zip n button up now. So sad! whereas for my no 1, by baby full month I can fit into my jeans again. Oh no! Not gonna hv no. 3 for sure, my figure will go haywire.

Jovin,

U all eat 3 meals a day can last? I think is due to bf, I get hungry n thirsty easily. I'm eating 5 meals a day. Bkf at 8am, lunch at 12pm, tea break at 4pm, dinner at 7pm n supper at 10pm. My CL will double boil different style of chicken soup for me as supper every night, I really eat until vomit last night. Haha. Wasted all the effort. Then tonight still have.. Faints! No wonder my relative say I like nv lose weight. Haiz! too much nourishment already. Really hope I can lose my weight in 3 months time. I managed to shed all 17 kg for my 1st pregnancy. This time I gained 15 kg. Wish me luck! Haha.

ecym

Hi,

sorry to barge but I have some items to sell which you may be interested...

Self Collect at Simei/Upper Changi Road East

1) Fisher Price Walker-to-Wagon

Newly open in Jul 2011, used for less than 5x.
Comes with original FP box
Condition 9.5/10.
Letting go at $30

2) Preloved Baby Walker/rocker

Mint Condition, not for fussy
Yellow colour. Pooh Bear Design
Music workable. No box and no net beneath.
Letting go at $10

3) Mini Assorted bubbles

left with about 20 bottles, ordered from US
Below picture is only for illustration.
Not able to choose designs, size varies.
Great to include in party bags for young children
letting go at $0.80 each. if take all 20, will let go all of $15.
Prior arrangement to meet up in Raffles Place/Suntec area is possible for this item.

4) preloved FP Kick and Play Piano

Mint Condition. Not for Fussy
No box.
Workable Music.
letting go at SGD 10

5) Preloved FP Activity Table

Mint Condition. Not for Fussy
No box.
Workable Music.
letting go at SGD 15

If taking 2 or more items, pm me for better price.

Attachments

jovin83

Szecare and Purpeace,

Not that I dont wanná eat but jus cant eat much :( today day 19th. But my milk still so low... latch on.. bb not drinking enough end up need to give my express milk from last night. I feel so sad.. wanna bf also not enough milk. What can I do to increase? Bb seems to be cluster feed, no fix time or period. Each time I feed 10-15 min on each side and he still needs more after an hr... twice like this today. :( on 2nd time i gave express milk 2 oz and he is done.

jovin83

My express milk no idea why from normal 4oz both side, all of a sudden drop to less than 2nd both side. Anyone have this problem? I latch on more often but still no use, Bb hungry after feed and I dun have enough reserved :(. Help pleas.. Eat wat or do wat? I nearing to give up. Bb now day also drink once to twice formular ;(

PiggyHui

Tummy muscles lar!! I was on a gym personal training haha doing kick box. That was when I am a mth preg. I dun kno so thinking why sudden weight gain so I took up kick box haha end up. I have to stop.. But dun worry abt the muscle. After massage and Breastfeeding my weight is almost regain. 73 kg at my last week of Preg, after birth 63 kg... Now abt 62 kg... So my normal weight is 60 kg.. So reduce till 60, I am happy already !! But dun worry, wanna lose more hahaha ur Bb will drain u, dun worry ger!
eh i nv fat and after give birth i m back to my normal weight, 50kg. But the tummy doesn't seems to be back to normal...

Now my baby already drain me, he always wake up at night and drink milk but some times doesn't fo back to slp till morning. So tiring... some times at night i BF him till i also going to fall asleep. but mostly at night i feed him formula milk.
Now look like panda already...hope he can wake more in the day slp more at night. =)

PiggyHui

Engel,

We in the same boat. I also realized my hip size has grown horizontal. My pre-pregnancy to 1st trimester pants I can no longer zip n button up now. So sad! whereas for my no 1, by baby full month I can fit into my jeans again. Oh no! Not gonna hv no. 3 for sure, my figure will go haywire.

Jovin,

U all eat 3 meals a day can last? I think is due to bf, I get hungry n thirsty easily. I'm eating 5 meals a day. Bkf at 8am, lunch at 12pm, tea break at 4pm, dinner at 7pm n supper at 10pm. My CL will double boil different style of chicken soup for me as supper every night, I really eat until vomit last night. Haha. Wasted all the effort. Then tonight still have.. Faints! No wonder my relative say I like nv lose weight. Haiz! too much nourishment already. Really hope I can lose my weight in 3 months time. I managed to shed all 17 kg for my 1st pregnancy. This time I gained 15 kg. Wish me luck! Haha.
JY to slim down. eh i now also cant wear my old jeans yet. but managed to pull up but cant zip up. LOL...

But i also get hungry easily.
I eat breakfast at around 8+9 den lunch 12-2pm dinner 7pm den supper 11pm. =X
Some times when i eat supper feel so sinful...

Purpeace

Jovin,

Just relax, don't stress and dun worry about ur supply of bm. Continue to latch on, drink more fluid and rest more. Dun give up. If need be, use formula first till ur supply comes back, it's ok.
The last time I also very stress, keep telling myself I want total bf, end up also supply low and hav to fall back on formula in between. This time I told myself I'm not gonna get stress... Have just give, if not formula also a good substitute, so far just manage to meet the demand, don't really have much excess also. As our baby grow, the supply will increase. Jia you k.

jovin83

eh i nv fat and after give birth i m back to my normal weight, 50kg. But the tummy doesn't seems to be back to normal...

Now my baby already drain me, he always wake up at night and drink milk but some times doesn't fo back to slp till morning. So tiring... some times at night i BF him till i also going to fall asleep. but mostly at night i feed him formula milk.
Now look like panda already...hope he can wake more in the day slp more at night. =)
No lar the tummy not fat. I think is more like water retention? Takes awhile bah.. I also left with this ugly looking tummy... hahha i try using lotion hope it help.... give me rest another few weeks.. I am heading to the track :p Yar taking care bb at night is very "xiong" hahah mummy also become panda. I dun bf... mil will help me using formula. But still I need to get up to PUMP!! pretty depress i cheated 6 hrs pump once and my amt drop.. now i dun dare liao. Make sure I set alarm :(