EDD Aug 2011

jovin83

Lol...don't stay in ure pjs when ure awake then:) maybe wearing something u like yet u feel comfy in will lift ure mood up abit? :)

eh I can't add by email:/... Stupid fb for iPhone... Ure Nick? Or mine is slcpunk@ singnet.com.sg
or engel av Sorge by Nick
Was ask to wear long pants..:( once i didnt wear kena from MIL...haiz

szecare

Thanks JY, I woke up at night to pump. Before I sleep 11pm once, 2-4 am another and morning 6-8am another... 9 am bf, if not enough will give express milk. Then noon.. 12-1 pm pump again! Sometimes if bb wakes up during my pump time will latch him on instead. Horrible... my mil also ask me bb drink how much. Wah if my breast can see I will tell her, better if breast got capacity guage. Bengz... anyway... once i got really mad and told her "I wun know, but if he swallow he must have drink. After feeding sometimes got milk on his mouth". At most hungry feed again lor" Hahaha then i say sorry to hubby... but he knows how i feel.

I feel like giving up too!! Many moms also dun do bf... why must I be so hard on myself! Mil by then know i am angry... she spoke to me and I told her.. I am angry... supply not coming and the question u say makes me more fan. Guess wat... hahah she took it! now she dun dare ask.

But well comes to bb something is never ending... now ask me to cut BB nails... so he can learn to SUCK his FIST! WTF..... I thot... for???
Just becos u ppl thinks is cute... I got to cultivate bb to have such habits? Her reply was... olden times ppl's bb also loves to such fist. I am against it i told her... germs? and let him suck and dun kick the habit off? I got to teach the kid...

My poor boy, living in the 20th century and yet... he got to behave like the 60's!! So yar.. having mil to help is not easy. I kno... but come to think, without her at night i cant pump and sleep too.. JY hang in there. I'm left with 9 days of confinement. Hope my bb faster past the night feeding and crying stage... and sleeps longer at night. I will get him to sleep with me then.

BTW is our bb... if thing have to turn ugly.. i told hubby... i dun mean to but for my son I will do anything! REm we are the mom!!

Actually better dun cut their nails till they are 1 mth old leh..so small n tiny, can cut meh..moreover cut nails..Jovin, u left with 9 days ah..i left with 2 weeks, so sian,mon just bring my 2 weeks baby to see PD coz her eyes got infection( yellow discharge)..at first mother in law say :' Ai ya, baby is like that 1 lah, not infection ..its common 1, no need see doc..' the next day her eyes got worst then i told my MIL, i MUST bring her to see doc, its EYE, not skin, better dun play play ..My poor girl 2 weeks old need to bring her see doc..

I agree with that. WE ARE THE MOM...all mummies, those sometimes MIL is alike, but we are the 1 who give life to our little ones, so sometimes if we need to press on we should continue to press on..

szecare

Just drink more soup lor.

So far, it's been ok.

If really not enough will mix with formula milk.

Junior doesn't like formula milk, still my breast better. Haha
i mixed feeding too.. my girl drink alot..90ml for 2 weeks old consider alot mah?

szecare

Hahaha Engel, Can I say i miss wearing pretty clothes go Shopping!! :( or go out door.. watever.. jus get out of this place in my PJ and ahsoh clothes all day..!!
U know ah i am so sad when i cam home the first day with baby, after that 2 days later i every night go joyride with hubby, i told my MIL i just sit in the car dun come out..so now i everynight still got to go out awhile..but still in ah soh clothing..coz my tummy still there, cannot fit my nice jeans

szecare

Haha, been busy also. If not tending to the younger one, have to entertain the older girl ...:/
doesn't help that when one cries, the other Is affected by the crying!!...

If you guys r bored at home... Can't take baby out for a stroll arnd neighbourhood ? I bring #2 for grocery shopping at amb hub, furthest she went was shopping at orchard so far..:p

Once everyone not under strict confinement , we'll plan for a meet up:)

Eh, btw got facebook? I wanna c babys' photos:D
My facebook szecare@singnet.com.sg

szecare

Szecare and Purpeace,

Not that I dont wanná eat but jus cant eat much :( today day 19th. But my milk still so low... latch on.. bb not drinking enough end up need to give my express milk from last night. I feel so sad.. wanna bf also not enough milk. What can I do to increase? Bb seems to be cluster feed, no fix time or period. Each time I feed 10-15 min on each side and he still needs more after an hr... twice like this today. :( on 2nd time i gave express milk 2 oz and he is done.
We got the same prob here, i mixed feeding..in the day latch on after then feed express milk, i always feel sleepy while latch on, so during night time i use formula..no choice..my milk supply also not very much sometimes got 90ml total, sometimes 60ml only..very tiring..more over MIL keep saying..hmm how come ur milk not much..i just ignore..coz dun wanna affect my emotions...
Express milk os also our breast milk, so i guess if bb is still drinking breast milk its still ok..one of the parents of my students told me use formula children will grow chubby...so i guess mixed feeding is not a bad choice, night time is really hard to breastfeed..

szecare

Thanks Purpeace.. i could sleep thinking how to increase. Issit me who got things wrong. I was really pek sek... i told mil not to ask me abt the milk supply anymore hahah I really very stress... then she see that i make effort to wake up at night to pump milk think she also understand... I told her if formula is really better do I have to work so hard. I used to get 4 bottles... now is like one bottle consider lucky :(

I latch on day.. and night pump.. sometimes noon i also pump if not tired. No idea how long i can ta han this.. but i really see the supply almost fainted... is like waste my sleep pumpin this little. Anyway i will continue to hang in there.. hope tml will be better.
Girl, you are not alone..worst still, my MIL was wondering how come i am E cup but not much supply..sometimes i go 90ml, sometimes i got 60ml..i realise if the day i drank alot of water then my milk supply will come more, and 1 thing, got to massage the blockage very hard, then your milk can flow:)
Lets press on!!

jovin83

Girl, you are not alone..worst still, my MIL was wondering how come i am E cup but not much supply..sometimes i go 90ml, sometimes i got 60ml..i realise if the day i drank alot of water then my milk supply will come more, and 1 thing, got to massage the blockage very hard, then your milk can flow:)
Lets press on!!
Szecare ur nick? on Fb...
Yar.. having to see... jus 40 ml expressing.. is depressing. I not so big hahahha, I am only C cup :p but drink water. Yar drinking alot. I abandon the red dates ginger tea... damn hot... The highest i got was 120ml from both side.. now :( no hopes liao. BTW bb is more chubby with breast milk.. not formula.. formula increase weight too fast. Massage i did also.. press till so hard and pain... still no milk flow..:( i have to pump for 1 hr to get 2 oz..
Press on.. Hahaha lets press on the milk button longer. No idea how long this can last...

engel

I find warm shower helps with the milk flow... But still not sufficient... Bahh!!!!

I've lost most of tummy and a lil off waist but I'm still at 60kg!!!! Bloody hell!!!
Means I've only lost 5 kg after popping....1 mth already man.... Depressedzzzz

jovin83

I find warm shower helps with the milk flow... But still not sufficient... Bahh!!!!

I've lost most of tummy and a lil off waist but I'm still at 60kg!!!! Bloody hell!!!
Means I've only lost 5 kg after popping....1 mth already man.... Depressedzzzz
Urs second child consider very lucky to lose so much!! :D I'm sure u can... I started packing my clothes.. damn some shorts still too small.. way too small... my hips is BIG! HUGE!!
I need to lose on the hip! 10 mths to gain weight.. takes awhile to lose them out.. I feel so tempted to head down to the gym to do some light weight lifting for my big arms.. so I can carry bb hahha... and also.. another mth for uterus to recover before my kickbox. U know how long normally it takes to recover before we can do gym?

Szecare, ur daughter looks so much like u!

PiggyHui

My baby will also latch on and doze off and very hard to wake him up when he in deep sleep... some times when he drinks till no more milk he will automatic let go and cry. If i pump out only got the most 100ml. Only able to last my baby one feed.

I also very sainz every day at home and in pajamas and sick of the ah soh clothes too... the only place i go is KK Hospital for check up. I can pull up the jeans but cant button. so upset.
='(

This Sunday is my last week of confinement. wah "SI BEH" sick of the food i have been eating.

jovin83

Ha ha piggyhui!! Finally u coming to an end!! Congrats! Ask Hubby go celebrate!! Me still another damn week to go in damn ahsoh clothes. Once I pretend not enough long pants, mil say she lend me her.. Ha ha than I say nvm I go find again!

engel

Erm, can I ask why must b in long pants? I'm usually in boxers at home. I remembered for my 1st confinement, my late mom in law gave me a bewildered look when I woke up for breakfast in boxers. She asked if I wasn't cold... Errr, but i was sweating in my sleep; not sure why then , but heard later that red dates longan tea was heaty...she made that for me everyday without fail... She didnt force me to follow confinement dos and donts though:), as long as I'm comfortable, and not pushing myself...

jovin83

Erm, can I ask why must b in long pants? I'm usually in boxers at home. I remembered for my 1st confinement, my late mom in law gave me a bewildered look when I woke up for breakfast in boxers. She asked if I wasn't cold... Errr, but i was sweating in my sleep; not sure why then , but heard later that red dates longan tea was heaty...she made that for me everyday without fail... She didnt force me to follow confinement dos and donts though:), as long as I'm comfortable, and not pushing myself...
Long pants becos they afraid of wind into ur bones..i only wish to wear shorts thou...red dates is heaty... i stop drinking. I have bowels problem. Now drink water I get milk and no constipation issue... issit it better :D

PiggyHui

Long pants becos they afraid of wind into ur bones..i only wish to wear shorts thou...red dates is heaty... i stop drinking. I have bowels problem. Now drink water I get milk and no constipation issue... issit it better :D
Me wearing shorts at home. Wah weather damm hot. wear long pants mean i will sweat through out... always very sticky.

Haa no celebration... but wants to go out and buy new jeans. So upset my jeans all can pull up but cant button. My hip bone big already. Upset....
Good news for me is after confinement finish this week, my hubby promise to bring me watch "SMURFS" next Saturday. JY time will pass very fast de.

jovin83

I can't even pull up any jeans!! But still keeps them.. Hoping that one day I can fit in again :( I got quite alot of new clothes which I order before I know I am preg.. Now I can wear them :) some still need to wait awhile more :( anyway so good.. Can go Kai Kai shopping Liao. :( me next week.. Hope to go out to do my hair nice nice before full mth on sat :D I also wanna look good! Hope time flies faster... Friday, sat, sun... Counting away.

Purpeace

U know ah i am so sad when i cam home the first day with baby, after that 2 days later i every night go joyride with hubby, i told my MIL i just sit in the car dun come out..so now i everynight still got to go out awhile..but still in ah soh clothing..coz my tummy still there, cannot fit my nice jeans
Szecare,

HAve you contacted any of the massage lady to do massage and jamu wrap for you? My masage lady say after 3 months, skin start to harden and tougher to get back in shape liao. My session ending tomorrow.. but i will stil put corset everyday for the next one month. :)

I can't bargain to go out at night unless is to hospital... been missing so many events this month. Thank god i can go for my jacky concert. Hee.. :p

Purpeace

Piggyhui,

U will be able to fit in to ur jeans again... give yourself a bit more time. :)

Jovin,

Your baby shower also on Sat? So we basically aiming towards the same day to get 'released'. Haha. I am so happy, my confinement lady say i can wash hair once every 3-4 days now but not everyday. To me, its still a blessing cause my mil initially say whole month cannot wash. I was like... (disgusted) all day.

My facebook is purpeace@hotmail.com. We shall catch up someday soon ya before our maternity leave ends.

Cheers!

Purpeace

Hmm, for breastfeeding, it works for me this way...

I pump my milk at 4am everyday for my CL to feed my ger when im having massage in the morning. Yield about 100ml both sides.
Then i latch in the morning once at 7am and once at 9.30am. My massage starts at 10am. So in between if my ger hungry, she will feed on my expressed milk. I will pump again ard 12-1pm or after lunch and yield about 120ml-150ml. Then my ger will feed on the express milk in the afternoon. She takes in between 90ml to 110ml each time. After i shower in the afternoon, i wll latch on whenever she is hungry. If she sleeps for >2 hours, i will express out my bm and store. So basically i start to get busy from evening onwards, cause have to latch her almost every hour. Sometimes i also doubt myself not producing enough milk for her and my in laws will keep saying baby not full after feeding.. I don't care.. just keep latching whenever she wants, regardless i have milk or not. I just hope that after one of the latching, she will doze off to sleep and give me some peace. :)

The key thing with bf is don't give up... stay positive and relax when u r expressing. If your volume is low, it probably means ur baby is taking in more when you latch, so what you are expressing is just the balance. Tell yourself, once you clear the balance, ur breast will produce full volume again. Jia you k. :)