EDD Aug 2011

jovin83

Jus finish feeding fm. My boy seems to be able to kno it's fm and not sure if it is too strong he spilt out the milk thru mouth and nose again. -_- Issit I gt to train him to drink fm?

kimyen

I'm lucky and unlucky at the same time.

My pre pregnancy weight was 75kg and my full term was 80kg = put on only 5kg = GOOD
After pregnancy and during BF, i am abt 67kg = Lost alot, happy like crazy.

BUT ... Not enough, I wanna lose MORE ....

Hahaha! I'm still at 60, after 2 mths means I've not lost any additional weight after the initial 5 kg after delivery:(.z

Still long way to go to reach prepreggers weight of 45kg:( and definately cannot fit into prepreg jeans... Cant wait to start work cause the stress from it would mąkę Me lose weight fast... Lol

anyways u guys still interested for gathering?

Shinymint

Hi gers, do u mix fresh pump milk with the same day pumped but refrigerated milk?
I did that initially then I read thru an article is not recommended to do so even if it's pump on the sane day cos of the temp difference will inccur bacteria multiplication. So I advice u to store it separately in diff bottles / milk bags.

Mood of the day: my BM supply is verry low. Only managed to pump out 40ml per session now and since I'm starting work in 2 wks time I dun think I be able to stock my my BM in freezer :( sibeh sad...

Went to carrefour @ suntec today... Saw that friso gold 1 sells at $39.60 < ntuc $43!!! And there's 10% storewide discount for POSB everyday card mem till 9 oct! Mummies who are interested better act fast cos I bought 6 cans + 2 for my fren costing ard $300+! Hope this info helps!

kimyen

hi,

I got Friso 1 dat was opened abt 2 weeks back.
Left abt 1/2 to 3/4.
My boy can't drink, u wanna get it from me?
U can contact me directly at 96996965 for Vanessa.

I did that initially then I read thru an article is not recommended to do so even if it's pump on the sane day cos of the temp difference will inccur bacteria multiplication. So I advice u to store it separately in diff bottles / milk bags.

Mood of the day: my BM supply is verry low. Only managed to pump out 40ml per session now and since I'm starting work in 2 wks time I dun think I be able to stock my my BM in freezer :( sibeh sad...

Went to carrefour @ suntec today... Saw that friso gold 1 sells at $39.60 < ntuc $43!!! And there's 10% storewide discount for POSB everyday card mem till 9 oct! Mummies who are interested better act fast cos I bought 6 cans + 2 for my fren costing ard $300+! Hope this info helps!

engel

QuesMama, managed to find a girdle that tones thighs?

Jovin, I do mix freshly pumped milk with refrigerated milk but not with the frozen milk... Max I'll keep is abt 2 days currently since supply not happening ...

Kim yen, wow! At least u went past lower than ure prepreg weight!! Me envious...:/ I look at my past photos...angular chin became rounded chin... Sianz...

Shinymint...Me same prob; abt 40-50 ml per session, no matter what I do to try to boost...:( but I've realized that thought my max supply is little, resupply is pretty fast... Could pump another 40 in about an hour later... Maybe you could try pumping more often?:) don't give up man ....

happyeliz

Kimyen: how about u buy a mini fridge to store the breastmilk ?just satisfied my darling hunger.
Hmm any mummies done Post natal massage and is it effective? Recently my back ache badly thought of going to some massage etc any recommendations? I also can't fit into my prepregnancy clothes yet:( recently just started putting slimming cream on thigh n buttock.

quesmama

Engel: still looking ard, triumph is selling at 100+, can't justify to buy one at this price! Hey yr idea of pumping every hr is interesting I may try that out too thanks for inspiring. I max can only pump out 20ml sienzz.. They said so long as breastfeeding should lose weight pretty fast right?

Just sharing. One of the doc advised me to take brewers yeast tablet to boost supply. I just bought one from gnc going to try that today! Hopefully able to share good news with u all in a week time!

kimyen

So long as u BF, it's very easy to shed.
I wanted to stop BF cos troublesome and tired but the motivation is to provide my child with the best and lose weight so continue.
I only feed my baby from 7pm to 7am when he's with me, but I feel that my supply has dropped.
I will express it out during lunch time, abt 1.30pm, will b able to get abt 100ml of milk but when I tried latching on after that, my baby don't seemed to get enough.

Can I also kn if I express it out, can I leave it open in my office desk cos my place is super cold?
If I were to express some more, say later in the afternoon abt 3pm, can I use back the same bottle to keep cos milk supply may b only 20ml?

Once frozen, how to defrost? Take how long?

QuesMama, managed to find a girdle that tones thighs?

Jovin, I do mix freshly pumped milk with refrigerated milk but not with the frozen milk... Max I'll keep is abt 2 days currently since supply not happening ...

Kim yen, wow! At least u went past lower than ure prepreg weight!! Me envious...:/ I look at my past photos...angular chin became rounded chin... Sianz...

Shinymint...Me same prob; abt 40-50 ml per session, no matter what I do to try to boost...:( but I've realized that thought my max supply is little, resupply is pretty fast... Could pump another 40 in about an hour later... Maybe you could try pumping more often?:) don't give up man ....

jovin83

Hi Gers I took Fenugreek and it works for me.. Now frigde got 7 bottles of 7 oz milk. Able to last awhile, so those who got low supply can try. And now I try to pump while breast is soft. When it gets hard I realise is harder to pump out fully the milk. My fren told be can freeze bm up to 3 mths.. now trying to work and see when I should start freezing.

Weight lose? I think I am more or less back to original weight. My short in fact is hanging lose so I presume I did lose some weight. I didnt much control diet but becos staying hm makes me eat lesser. But I do get hungry often, than take oats biscuit, digetive biscuits and lactation milk lor.. u can try this.. I think BF makes you lose weight faster so hang in there gers... I was low supply like u too!!

I am sure the supply will come back with a little hard work :D Continue pumping!!

quesmama

Jovin: how long have been breastfeeding? I presume is less than 2 months now, if so you lose weight real fast!! I hope brewers yeast tablet works for me. Thanks for motivating us!

jovin83

Jovin: how long have been breastfeeding? I presume is less than 2 months now, if so you lose weight real fast!! I hope brewers yeast tablet works for me. Thanks for motivating us!
Yup this is my 8th week :D. I gain 13 Kg during preg, weight 73kg, now I lose 10 Kg in a month.. now 3 Kg also gone.. but tummy still looks ugly thou. :D Dun think too much about losing.. took us 10 mths to put on, Will take awhile to lose it. Meanwhile hahha "pumping milk" is my only excerise. Wed seeing doc, get green light... I am heading to gym. :p only scare i leak during the jog.. wat if I wet the place hhah... smile and tell them.. "öh... i sweat alot"

PiggyHui

Hi Gers I took Fenugreek and it works for me.. Now frigde got 7 bottles of 7 oz milk. Able to last awhile, so those who got low supply can try. And now I try to pump while breast is soft. When it gets hard I realise is harder to pump out fully the milk. My fren told be can freeze bm up to 3 mths.. now trying to work and see when I should start freezing.

Weight lose? I think I am more or less back to original weight. My short in fact is hanging lose so I presume I did lose some weight. I didnt much control diet but becos staying hm makes me eat lesser. But I do get hungry often, than take oats biscuit, digetive biscuits and lactation milk lor.. u can try this.. I think BF makes you lose weight faster so hang in there gers... I was low supply like u too!!

I am sure the supply will come back with a little hard work :D Continue pumping!!
Ya when the it gets hard, its harder to pump. The feeling is like the hole got stuck so the milk cant flow out.

Me too often get hungry easily. Dunno if its because I BF so gets hungry easily. I eat breakfast, lunch, dinner + SUPPER. LOL and my hubby loves to go MAC buy me supper.

engel

Engel so u already start freezing milk.. Hmmm maybe I should start soon :)
Haven't man.... My supply horrible... Haha... Expressed milk just barely covers my girl's appetite, still had to complement with formula ...

My girl is getting pretty fat..:/ very snug in her carseat, afraid she may get bigger sideways and can't fit anymore... Grrr..

I'm having problems finding a playschool for my elder girl now...all nearby ones seem to have horrendously long waiting lists...considering bibinogs, but serene center isn't exactly easy to get to for my parents...urghs.. If I can't find one, I've no idea how to go back to work next mth!!! If you guys are planning to let ure bub go to playgroup at 18 mths, better register them first now, though they r only at 2 mths... I'm regretting not doin it earlier as I assumed private schools were easier to get a place in compared to PAP ones....:(

engel

I was thinking of putting her full day since I usually work till 10 and my guy works long hrs as well esp if he has meetings...but my parents against it and want her there only for a few hrs just for play and interaction... Old ppl very stubborn.... Main purpose is to get her out of their hands so they can rest, she's getting to b quite a handful nowadays....

But yeah playgroup is for few hrs... Childcare for 18mths above..can b half day or full day..