Bertrande - EDD 17 Aug - mount A - Girl
Steffywoofy - EDD 17 Aug - gleneagles
MommyDioR - EDD 21 Aug - mount A - Girl
Mamamarie - EDD 23 Aug - NUH - Boy
TutTut - EDD 26 Aug - Mount A - Girl
Bluemit - EDD 30 Aug - Thomson Medical - Boy

bertrande

hi mommies-to-be

this is the updated list (sorry, occupational hazard, but I saw two lists going around, one with zaclin's baby gender not included and one with. So please use this list instead:

Mer17 - EDD 8 Aug - Parkway East - Girl
Maylim - EDD 8 Aug - Thomson Medical Center - Girl
zaclin29 - EDD 12 Aug - NUH - Girl
Perkyperky - EDD 17 Aug - mount E - Girl

:)

How does it feel exactly, zaclin? I read and some described it as tightening of the tummy... Like if you hold your breath and your tummy tightens up... I'm not sure?

It's weird that my gynae measures my baby limps and sometimes tells me my baby's EDD is on the 18th, sometimes 19th or even 17th... Does any of your gynae tell you different EDD?

bertrande

It's weird that my gynae measures my baby limps and sometimes tells me my baby's EDD is on the 18th, sometimes 19th or even 17th... Does any of your gynae tell you different EDD?
My gynae's machine will sometimes show different dates but my gynae will stick to the 17th because it's still in the same range so my EDD has not changed since it was first determined...

zaclin29

How does it feel exactly, zaclin? I read and some described it as tightening of the tummy... Like if you hold your breath and your tummy tightens up... I'm not sure?
hi perkyperky, it's just tightening of the tummy... like u try to expand ur tummy to the max (exhale to the max)...
but with BH, u can feel yr tummy is very hard, literally like a ball... u can actually feel the tightening when u touch yr tummy... from soft to hard....

In babycenter, it states that the bigger your uterus gets, the more you notice the tightening sensations when they happen.... Kinda true for me cos my frens commented that my tummy has grown exceptionally big for past 2-3 wks & I have been eating alot more than before and have gained 3kg in 3wks... (im so dead when i see the doc next week.. haha)

anyway it lasted abt 1 min or so... i just need to inhale and exhale a few times and it will ease up... as mentioned in babycenter, it is a good time for u to practice ur breathing in preparation for the real labour... the tightening can happen anywhere ard ur tummy... for me, sometimes its on the right side or bottom left side....

zaclin29

yup.. mine will also show different dates sometimes.. but since its only 1-2 days diff, she will just stick to the original EDD...

missyqiqi

Hi all mom-to-be!

Sorry to intrude this thread, we are selling off our silver Joolz stroller, which is still under warranty. Reason for selling because hubby upgrade to stokke.

Bought at S$1700+ excluding all the accessories.

Now selling at S$1100, will be throwing in
~ cup holder
~ mommy hook
~ mosquitoes net
~ maxi-cosi car seat adapter
~ rain cover

Super good deal! for fast deal please msg 81334266

mer17

Hi Maylimtw!! We have the same EDD!! Finally I found someone as early!! hehe!!
Welcome aboard! =)

Maylim - EDD 8 Aug - TMC - Girl
zaclin29 - EDD 12 Aug - NUH

Zaclin, I too felt tightening of the tummy below my right side. But I'm not sure if that's BH... So that's BH... I see. Thanks for explaining.

I've been gaining like nobody's business too and have been eating whenever there's food in front of me! Shit! I better stop this bad habit! Haha! Becoming a greedy pregnant lady! Hahahahaha!

zaclin29

I wish to give birth on 8 Aug... Cos it's our 4th wedding anniversary!!! Hehehehe...

Does anyone know if there's benefit for giving birth to a National Day baby? :p

Pinkybabe

Dear mummies, if you are looking for reliable, cost-effective and user-friendly breastmilk storage bags, I would strongly recomment Nanny Breastmilk Storage Bags. Check out their FB : Like at Food for Totz | Facebook or friend at Foodfortotz Elaine | Facebook and receive a Gift Pack worth $5.00 for first-time customers only :

Boo Cai Ling Have been ordering Nanny milk bags from Elaine and it has been really good! I like the fact that it's thick and has double zip. I think I have probably ordered more than 50 boxes of milk bags from her and at my peak, I had 2 freezers full of milk in Nanny milk bags! Anyway, highly recommended and really fast and efficient service from Elaine who has never failed me.
May 7 at 1:51pm · Like · 3

bertrande

I wish to give birth on 8 Aug... Cos it's our 4th wedding anniversary!!! Hehehehe...

Does anyone know if there's benefit for giving birth to a National Day baby? :p
Haha my father-in-law keeps talking about a National Day baby too. I don't think there are any perks or benefits right hurhur. I want to give birth earlier than my due date (as long as after 37+ weeks!), don't want to be pregnant for so long haha.

Hi, I just joined this forum. I'm due in aug too. Just added mine in. U gals are active and helpful. ;) hope to read more here.

Maylim - EDD 8 Aug - Thomson Medical Center - Girl
zaclin29 - EDD 12 Aug - NUH - Girl
problemgal - EDD 30 Aug - KKH - Girl