EDD: August 2012

Oh lucky you! Constipation maybe based on what we eat, so if you're eating more healthfully you dont get it. And discharge is based on your body functions before pregnancy. I usually get discharge before and so I get it now also.
Oh, but then its just pretty weird.
Do you mummies have any cravings? I don't have any too.. So its like I don't have so many common things that mummies have.. Just feel weird.

I have a dog. But he's at my mum's place. Only weekends then I visit him and bathe him. I heard pregnant ladies shouldn't get too close to cats, something about the fur or what.

I read somewhere that our pets will be more protective towards us when we are pregnant. My dog is 1 good example. He sticks with me when I'm at home...when I go downstairs, to the kitchen, to the toilet...etc. If asked to part with him, I wouldn't bear to. Sometimes I'm also like you Zaclin, I'll secretly put him on my lap and sayang him as my hubby dislike my dog getting close to me too.

Bertrande, how do you manage 4 dogs at the same time? Lol... They'll be like crying for your attention I'm sure. I feel my dog is the first to ever sense and know my pregnancy, way before the test kit! Haha! We are all such pet lovers!!!

Problemgal, i'm sure different people experience differently during their pregnancies. Don't be too bothered by what we're experiencing and you're not. If you're not at ease, it's best to consult your gynae. I have a gf who don't experience anything like I do at all! I find it weird too, but I guess it's all individual... :D

mamamarie

I read somewhere that our pets will be more protective towards us when we are pregnant. My dog is 1 good example. He sticks with me when I'm at home...when I go downstairs, to the kitchen, to the toilet...etc. If asked to part with him, I wouldn't bear to. Sometimes I'm also like you Zaclin, I'll secretly put him on my lap and sayang him as my hubby dislike my dog getting close to me too. Bertrande, how do you manage 4 dogs at the same time? Lol... They'll be like crying for your attention I'm sure. I feel my dog is the first to ever sense and know my pregnancy, way before the test kit! Haha! We are all such pet lovers!!! Problemgal, i'm sure different people experience differently during their pregnancies. dont't be too bothered by what we're experiencing and you're not. If you're not at ease, it's best to consult your gynae. I have a gf who dont't experience anything like I do at all! I find it weird too, but I guess it's all individual... :D
Perkyperky what breed do you have? I kiss the kitty all the time. I know if im immune to fur/allergies, it's fine for baby. Cats have litter trays, if only i didnt have to clean it myself...

Mine is a brown/red toy poodle... Love him to bits!!! I'm allergic to cats too, but I feel cats have so much character! I thought its dangerous to do cat's litter as read from baby center?

Anyway, does any of you find it difficult and hard to get in and out of the car, especially if you drive? I gave up and stopped driving now. It's tough for me to "climb in and out" even though I've adjusted the car seat.

I feel we're such wonderful mummies cos after pregnant, we changed so much (in terms of physical)! We have darkened armpits, darkened and enlarged nipples, cellulite (for me), that extra weight in such short period, and enlarged feet! Haha! Anything else to add to the list? Lol!

Shall we play a game on our weight here? Hehe! That's if you all don't mind revealing... ;) just for fun!

Perkyperky - from 39kg to 52kg (13kg)!

mamamarie

Mine is a brown/red toy poodle... Love him to bits!!! I'm allergic to cats too, but I feel cats have so much character! I thought its dangerous to do cat's litter as read from baby center?Anyway, does any of you find it difficult and hard to get in and out of the car, especially if you drive? I gave up and stopped driving now. It's tough for me to "climb in and out" even though I've adjusted the car seat. I feel we're such wonderful mummies cos after pregnant, we changed so much (in terms of physical)! We have darkened armpits, darkened and enlarged nipples, cellulite (for me), that extra weight in such short period, and enlarged feet! Haha! Anything else to add to the list? Lol!
Yes, it's not safe especially during first trimester when baby's developing... and i try to mask my face during 2nd trimester when i cleaned. My boss and colleague both have the red poodle too...I can hardly get in/out of cab. My legs will be spread apart and everyone can see everything!

I read somewhere that our pets will be more protective towards us when we are pregnant. My dog is 1 good example. He sticks with me when I'm at home...when I go downstairs, to the kitchen, to the toilet...etc. If asked to part with him, I wouldn't bear to. Sometimes I'm also like you Zaclin, I'll secretly put him on my lap and sayang him as my hubby dislike my dog getting close to me too.

Bertrande, how do you manage 4 dogs at the same time? Lol... They'll be like crying for your attention I'm sure. I feel my dog is the first to ever sense and know my pregnancy, way before the test kit! Haha! We are all such pet lovers!!!

Problemgal, i'm sure different people experience differently during their pregnancies. dont't be too bothered by what we're experiencing and you're not. If you're not at ease, it's best to consult your gynae. I have a gf who dont't experience anything like I do at all! I find it weird too, but I guess it's all individual... :D
Thanks perky, will ask my gynae tmr. Can't wait to see the little one tmr!

TutTut

Mamamarie... Thanks for the advice... :) I will take note not to play the music too loud.. :)
TutTut, our voices may be muffled but recognisable to baby so they hear familiar voices, they will respond by kicking/moving inside. And for music, dont put too loud bcos it's amplified inside bcos of the fluids.

Yeah TutTut, my teacher from the prenatal class also taught us not to put earphones on the tummy as its too close to baby. She said whatever we listen, baby will be able to listen too.

zaclin29

anyone drinking or eating carrot daily now?

My boss told me to drink carrot juice daily as it's good for baby's eyes...
but my colleague told me that carrot can cause bad jaundice for baby...

zaclin29

461224_10150870948573953_4203126_o.jpg

check out my super swollen legs.... the worst case ever!
i have been sleeping with my legs elevated since 5th months and I stilll get water retention in my feet... haiz...
now i got no more shoes to wear.... :(

PetPet

My legs also started to have some water retention @ 33 weeks. Mayb u can try to drink more and more water. Dun worry, it will inflates after delivery.

zaclin29

My legs also started to have some water retention @ 33 weeks. Mayb u can try to drink more and more water. Dun worry, it will inflates after delivery.
yah im trying to drink more water now... i got this at wk29... sob sob....
i really hope it will inflates after delivery.....
Luckily it is not painful at all....