EDD: August 2012

rinlin87

hi everyone, i'm new to this forums. my edd is 14 aug, 1st baby son. my Gyne is Dr A L Lim , TMC. i will be given birth there too.. my friend say that is a package? but i asked they say don't have. every month have to pay 100+. anyone know where to take class of how to take care new born baby for free or cheaper rate? me and hubby don't know how to take care as this is our first child.

mer17

Hi happy mother!! Ya I finally found someone who will be delivering in Parkway East! So lonely! Haha!
My gyane is Dr Heng TL. Have you tour the hospital? I dun have the price package with me now.. it's one long list of pricing. But I can take pics and forward to you if you want..
Compared to some hospital, the charges are higher.. but compared to Mount E & Gleneagle, PEH is cheaper.

Hi, Mer 17, i found you are going give birth in PEH? am i right? even i have planned to give birth in PEH, can we share some details because im very new to this pEH, who is your Gyne? how is the price package in Peh comapred to other hospitals?

happy mother

Hi mer 17, even I'm so happy to have contact with you. My due date on aug 9 parkway east. I'm very new to parkway ,bcoz I was following up in kk for past months suddenly my doctor moved to Thomson medical. Then few of my husband friends suggested parkway. Only last month I started with my new gyne Dr.dennas Chandra. You Said you can send the price packages, thanks a lot.try to send me ASAP it will be easy to estimate my expenses. Then how about you, when is your due? How is your health now? Is your baby boy or baby girl? Are you excited to see your baby? You can share with me about your health .... Keep in touch:Dancing_wub:

KiBin

rinlin87:665393 said:
hi everyone, i'm new to this forums. my edd is 14 aug, 1st baby son. my Gyne is Dr A L Lim , TMC. i will be given birth there too.. my friend say that is a package? but i asked they say don't have. every month have to pay 100+. anyone know where to take class of how to take care new born baby for free or cheaper rate? me and hubby don't know how to take care as this is our first child.
Hello, yes, I heard that there is a package for TMC. Know someone who just delivered there signed up for a package from early pregnancy.

Maybe you want to call them up and ask again?

And maybe ask again on your next visit?

heartie

I'm new in this forum. My EDD is on 21/8 at PEH. Saw in this forum a lot of u giving birth at TMC. Is it cheaper or more convienient basis?

mer17

My due date is one day earlier! 8th Aug! So near!! Mine's a gal!
So far I'm still quite ok with my pregnancy.. and those symptoms that I encountered were mostly the same as what the rest encountered too, so it's good that you joined the forum or our facebook chatroom.. you'll feel more assured =)

I will email you the rate card for the hospital. But meantime, I think u should tour the hospital so that you can have a better understanding of the hospital. Just call up the hospital to arrange.. I think everyweek they will have such tour.

Hi mer 17, even I'm so happy to have contact with you. My due date on aug 9 parkway east. I'm very new to parkway ,bcoz I was following up in kk for past months suddenly my doctor moved to Thomson medical. Then few of my husband friends suggested parkway. Only last month I started with my new gyne Dr.dennas Chandra. You Said you can send the price packages, thanks a lot.try to send me ASAP it will be easy to estimate my expenses. Then how about you, when is your due? How is your health now? Is your baby boy or baby girl? Are you excited to see your baby? You can share with me about your health .... Keep in touch:Dancing_wub:

mer17

Hi heartie, welcome! I'm delivering at PEH too!! Great to know that there are more mummies delivering there =)
Do join us at the Facebook chatroom! Take care!

I'm new in this forum. My EDD is on 21/8 at PEH. Saw in this forum a lot of u giving birth at TMC. Is it cheaper or more convienient basis?

mer17

Hi happy mother, I can't seem to send the image over.. can you give me ur email add pls?
Thanks!

My due date is one day earlier! 8th Aug! So near!! Mine's a gal!
So far I'm still quite ok with my pregnancy.. and those symptoms that I encountered were mostly the same as what the rest encountered too, so it's good that you joined the forum or our facebook chatroom.. you'll feel more assured =)

I will email you the rate card for the hospital. But meantime, I think u should tour the hospital so that you can have a better understanding of the hospital. Just call up the hospital to arrange.. I think everyweek they will have such tour.

rinlin87

Hello, yes, I heard that there is a package for Thomson Medical Center. Know someone who just delivered there signed up for a package from early pregnancy.

Maybe you want to call them up and ask again?

And maybe ask again on your next visit?

i asked alrdy, when i 2nd visit . they say dun have =(

PetPet

There is package for those gynae visitation, I ever received the breakdown rates via fax from one of the gynae I requested last time, Dr Benjamin Tham, one of the associates from TMC, super nice doc who help to deliver my 2 nieces. But somehow I still choose KKH end of the day as they have all my health history record.

Kary2500

Hi happy mother, I can't seem to send the image over.. can you give me ur email add pls?
Thanks!
Hi mer17... I was just reading your posts that you are delivering at PEH... I'm having my first baby too, EDD is sept 24th... Could you please share your experience with the delivery and everything after you deliver there... I'm really nervous cos it's my first baby, and would like to know what to expect once I go into labor... I know it's rather soon, but have already started counting the days.. :)

Could you also send me their price package to karenaking@gmail.com if you don't mind..

My gynac is DR. Roland Chieng... Hes been really nice so far and all my appointments with him have been very pleasant, cos he answers all my questions and doubts patiently...

Good luck with your delivery too.. Not long from now for u... Exciting times ahead for sure!

mer17

Hi Kary,

I'd emailed you the rate package from the hospital.. not sure if there's the one you need.
Your checkup is at the hospital? Mine is with Dr Heng at Parkway East clinic @ bedok.

Sure! Will definitely share with you the delivery experience. I'm getting nervous at the thought of delivering soon!! This is my first too! =)

Hi mer17... I was just reading your posts that you are delivering at PEH... I'm having my first baby too, EDD is sept 24th... Could you please share your experience with the delivery and everything after you deliver there... I'm really nervous cos it's my first baby, and would like to know what to expect once I go into labor... I know it's rather soon, but have already started counting the days.. :)

Could you also send me their price package to karenaking@gmail.com if you don't mind..

My gynac is DR. Roland Chieng... Hes been really nice so far and all my appointments with him have been very pleasant, cos he answers all my questions and doubts patiently...

Good luck with your delivery too.. Not long from now for u... Exciting times ahead for sure!

Kary2500

Hi Kary,

I'd emailed you the rate package from the hospital.. not sure if there's the one you need.
Your checkup is at the hospital? Mine is with Dr Heng at Parkway East clinic @ bedok.

Sure! Will definitely share with you the delivery experience. I'm getting nervous at the thought of delivering soon!! This is my first too! =)
Thank you so much Mer! I jus saw your email... Yeah my check up is in the hospital, Will go on the hospital tour when I go for my next appointment in two weeks.. :)

happy mother

Hi Mer 17,very sorry to reply you so late...tahnks for your information. my email id ushiimunna@gmail.com can you send the list . then how are you? how is your baby? only few more weeks left, when is your next appointment? now a days i feel very nervous and sometimes excited too... how are you feeling? our EDD is very near hopefully we will have a national day baby....now a days i cant sleep very well.... very troublesome feel sleepy but cant sleep very tired... attached my email address with this mail.. once i receive the email ill feedback to you.

Jemimah

hi mommies...

im jemimah... im new to mummysg... would love to know you guys:) anyway i have a question... does crysenthemum help to reduce water retention??? and i'll be delivering at kkh... what does kkh provide during the hospital stay??

mer17

Strange, duno why the gynae's name becomes Dr lucky! Haha! It should be Dr Heng..
You monthly appointment is at the hospital?

Thank you so much Mer! I jus saw your email... Yeah my check up is in the hospital, Will go on the hospital tour when I go for my next appointment in two weeks.. :)

mer17

Hi happy mother! I'd emailed you the package.

My next appointment will be next Mon (9-Jul), then 2 weeks once, then once a week.. by then should be ready for delivery anytime. My baby is weighing at 2.22kg ard week 33.. which was 2 weeks back.. Gynae said she might be 3.4kg during birth! Kinda big cos I'm consider petite size (previously!). I'd put on 15kg so far! Gotta control my weight now! What about you? Are you having a baby gal or boy? And how's pregnancy so far?

Ya I couldn't sleep well nowadays too.. no position is good for me now. And I will wake up with bodyache!

Btw, have you joined our facebook forum? Do join us cos there's many interesting topics to share everyday!

Hi Mer 17,very sorry to reply you so late...tahnks for your information. my email id ushiimunna@gmail.com can you send the list . then how are you? how is your baby? only few more weeks left, when is your next appointment? now a days i feel very nervous and sometimes excited too... how are you feeling? our EDD is very near hopefully we will have a national day baby....now a days i cant sleep very well.... very troublesome feel sleepy but cant sleep very tired... attached my email address with this mail.. once i receive the email ill feedback to you.