EDD: August 2012

KiBin

Re: hi mommy:)

Thanks Jemimah for typing out the list :) I think we need to bring Marriage cert also (from what I read in MAH admission letter).

Zaclin29: wah your EDD nearer than mine.. hahaha same I keep on takin my own sweet time.. and also because I'm now having alot of discomfort in my pelvis & back, walk or stand too long cannot, so quite inconvenient for me to go buy those last minute things like Ru yi oil, diapers, milk powder (standby first), etc etc..
Wish you a smooth & speedy delivery ! :D
i heard that marriage cert is for birth registration... so if you do not intend to register the name of your baby immediately, it is not so critical to have the marriage cert during your hospital stay...

mer17

Thanks engravedx for the advise! True, my baby is weighing ard 2.9kg this week (week 37).. gynae now said baby might be ard 3kg at birth. So now most prob choosing natural birth.. thou gynae advised me to take epi. But I'm still contemplating.. How long is your labour?

mer17, i gave birth to my girl naturally w/o epi and she was 3.570kg at birth. Somemore she was only 37w2d when she decided to come. Imagine her weight if she reached 40w! *heng* and during her scan on 34w, she was alr estimated 3.2kg. For your bb, 32w only 2.2kg, i seriously doubt she will go until 3.4kg at full term..

Anw, it's best to try for natural cos if u dont even try, how u gonna know u cant push your bb out? The weight is only an estimate anw. Might turn out to be lighter? If u can go for natural, just go for it..

engravedx

Thanks engravedx for the advise! True, my baby is weighing ard 2.9kg this week (week 37).. gynae now said baby might be ard 3kg at birth. So now most prob choosing natural birth.. thou gynae advised me to take epi. But I'm still contemplating.. How long is your labour?

mer17, i gave birth to my girl naturally w/o epi and she was 3.570kg at birth. Somemore she was only 37w2d when she decided to come. Imagine her weight if she reached 40w! *heng* and during her scan on 34w, she was alr estimated 3.2kg. For your bb, 32w only 2.2kg, i seriously doubt she will go until 3.4kg at full term..

Anw, it's best to try for natural cos if u dont even try, how u gonna know u cant push your bb out? The weight is only an estimate anw. Might turn out to be lighter? If u can go for natural, just go for it..
Haiyo. I dont like your gynae cos he/she is so not supportive of natural birth! Tsk.. For epi, if u have low threshold of pain, take it as early as possible so that u dont have to go thru unnecessary enduring of pain. It really depends on individual. I cant really tell how long was my labour cos I started having cramps since i woke up around 4pm or so, and a few days before. I went to hospital at 3am, reached about 4am and was under observation at delivery suite. Waited an hour for doctor to come check me and I was already abt 6cm dilated at 5am. Gave birth to my girl at 0750hrs. So if deducting the time I endured all the contraction pains before deciding to go hospital, my labour was only abt 4 hours or so? And it's my first baby. :) i did not take epi cos every single time the contraction comes, i just tell myself the pain is only for awhile, will go away soon. Plus i'm going to give birth soon cos alr dilated so much, dont wanna waste my effort..

astromabel

Hi mummies, seems like a lil quiet over here..i guess Everyone excited about meeting ur bb. How r u mummies doing? My edd 21 aug. been preparing for my princess' arrival like washing her clothes etc etc;)

Auni Olivia

Hi mummies, seems like a lil quiet over here..i guess Everyone excited about meeting your baby. How r you mummies doing? My edd 21 aug. been preparing for my princess' arrival like washing her clothes etc etc;)

Hi..i'm new here & my edd will be 20 aug..my first pregnancy..soo nervous..my princess can come out at anytime..
now i'm having a sleepless nite..still werking & will start my ML on 1 aug..

Currently,i'm preparing for my princess too..bt haven't pack my stuff..haha..i cn't imagine wen the times come..
Confirm i'll panick & nervous..dun noe hw to control myself..coz the dae is coming nearer & nearer....:elvis:

astromabel

Olivia,
Hi, our edd quite near ah. I also first time mum. V excited, everynight cant zzzz.. Lol! Back aching. But think of my princess... Heehee... Where u gonna deliver?

bertrande

Oh facebook? Wad page?
Oh it's a secret group so it won't appear if you search for it - it's for all mothers who are due in August, although some have already delivered. I don't really know how to add people...you have to add hushhush as a friend - maybe see the last few pages and see how to do it?