EDD: August 2012

Janlove

Initially I wanted to rent the playroom at Yck grassroots club but they are undergoing renovation hence I might do a small scale

msck

Oh. I went there for my fren's bb full month. Not bad. Alot are holding in cc now. Those air con Hall.

I thinking of just dinner. Hmm. . With close family separately. Haha.. I worry tt my mil n my mom both also want to carry n play w my bb.

Janlove

Oh cc!! Never thought of that!
I read in mag that it maybe better for the baby if the guests are those they are closer to...less tiring and more fun since lesser people...and yes the grandparents will definitely want to carry baby hahha

msck

Ya. I am thinking if they are too many ppl, too crowded, dun think she can play as much. Her 1st mth celebration gave me so much heartache. Bb couldn't zz the whole day like very poor thing like tt.

N my mil only loves to carry bb, doesnt play much with her. On the other hand, my mom loves to play n talk to her, doesnt carry her much. So, if both are around.... I dunno wat will happen. Lol

zaclin29

hi ladies!
I have not been in here for so long!!
Im not having a party for baby.. It will be just a dinner (for me to eat) with baby and hubby! Haha..
I cant handle a cranky baby if she is cranky at her party.. :p

KiBin

looks like a lot of you doing small scale celebrations.. do you all face any problems with the older folks by not doing big scale celebrations?

msck

Kibin! My tot exactly. My mil is the want face kind. As first she was ok with us to banquet for wedding (WE THINKING OF tea. High tea kind), then she ok ok, last minute said not ok. Bb full.mth also ended up inviting some of her colleagues, church fren etc. So many unknown faces.

But I remember how shag my bb was. Sp I am quite adamant to keep it small. But really need mil clearing....

KiBin

Kibin! My tot exactly. My mil is the want face kind. As first she was ok with us to banquet for wedding (WE THINKING OF tea. High tea kind), then she ok ok, last minute said not ok. Bb full.mth also ended up inviting some of her colleagues, church fren etc. So many unknown faces.

But I remember how shag my bb was. Sp I am quite adamant to keep it small. But really need mil clearing....
ya, somehow every event seem to need their blessing... which can be sad sometimes...

piano

barbie.jpglogo fb 2.jpg
Hi..

We are selling goodie bag. Please check us at our Facebook party goodie bag https://facebook.com/PARTYGOODIEBAG and All items displayed are in stock. Free personalised tag if you order before Mar 2014 (include message and your baby's name). We will be glad to help you to celebrate your baby one year old party. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Anddd.. Enjoy motherhood!