EDD August 2014

JazzerV

EDD 15 Aug 14

Hi! I too just found out I'm pregnant! Tested positive on 10th Dec, next scan at 24th Dec Christmas Eve for The 6th week, hope can see sac and heartbeat by then! You? :)

pipilili

JazzerV, are you Jvall from the other forum. I am attorney from the other forum.
I forgot my password for the other forum so had to use a new nick.

I could see the yolk and see the frequency on the heart beat.
The next scan will determine the sound of the heart beat & probably see how big the "seed as grown.

I am getting the nausea feeling every time I try to eat a proper meal. (ie:breakfast, lunch or dinner)
I only drank soup yesterday cos totally off mode during dinner.

JazzerV

Yea I'm Jvall! Haha. Nice nice! Jiayou and endure! So far I've only had a couple a dizzy spells that's all, eating still fine for me. Abit more tired than usual.

Sometimes No symptoms I'll get worried. I'd rather have The symptoms to know everything's fine!

happymummi

Hi all, I tested positive on the 12th of Dec. But next Gynea visit is not so soon...around 8th week.

What supplements are u ladies taking? The doc gave me Folic acid (taken I the morning); a multi vit that contains iron, vit C, B-Complex & Folic Acid (taken a night) & Duphaston (taken twice a day). In addition to what the Gynea prescribed, im taking multi vit in the morning, fish oil & probiotics & Anlene milk.

JazzerV

Hi and Congrats!

So far gynae only prescribed me folic acid and vit B6. Haven't started any anlene or anything yet. Next scan on 24th at 6 weeks ~ :)

blue21earth

Hi Ladies… I have just tested positive yesterday. I'm actually looking for good female gynae any recommendations?? Thanks

Hi Mummies, i just found out on 14 dec that i am pregnant.. unexpected cos i actually wanted to get family planning but when the nurse check my urine, positive pregnant. soooo shocked!! never plan la this one. my edd is around 25 august which is also my birthday!! hehehehe

happymummi

Two more ladies to Aug EDD! Congrats everyone :)

Im seeing Prof Ng Soon Chye from Sincere. Which gynea are u ladies going to? Currently i am suffering from very bad bloating & tummy looks so huge. As its still in the early stages i dont wana tell my colleagues yet but worried people will start asking question cos its so difficult to hide! I hope the bloating stops soon.

pipilili

hello ladies

I am given Duphaston (3x per day) and folic acid (once per day).
I am not really taking any other supplements cos swallowing tablets make me feel sick. (and I prefer to go natural as much as possible)
Do you guys eat a lot of fruits cos I eat quite a bit of fruits per day(ie: 1 apple, 1 pear, few slices of Chinese pear, 1 banana)

I also get the bloated feeling, & I just drink soda drinks to burp it out.

Last scan, I managed to hear bb's heart beat, cool!

happymummi

hello ladies

I am given Duphaston (3x per day) and folic acid (once per day).
I am not really taking any other supplements cos swallowing tablets make me feel sick. (and I prefer to go natural as much as possible)
Do you guys eat a lot of fruits cos I eat quite a bit of fruits per day(ie: 1 apple, 1 pear, few slices of Chinese pear, 1 banana)

I also get the bloated feeling, & I just drink soda drinks to burp it out.

Last scan, I managed to hear baby's heart beat, cool!
Ya I try to increase my veggie and fruit intake too.

Cant wait for my scan but still gotta wait for a few more weeks.

pipilili

happymummi: My next scan will be 3 weeks later in Jan 2014. Are you in motherhood forum too? If you are, I am "attorney" over there. Cheers!

Oh ya, forgot to ask.. do u gals have any preggy symptoms yet? For me is only stomach bloated, missed peeiod n breakout on my face

NewMommie

Hi,

I am also a mom-to-be with EDD in August. Found out that I am pregnant on 14th Dec. It came as a complete shock to us. Hahaha. I had a bit of bleeding last week and was put on hormones and 1 week bed rest to ensure that the baby stabilized. Seriously scared the hell out of me. But, all seems well now and I will be going for my scanning tmr to listen to baby's heart beat. This is going to be so exciting :)

Pie

Congrats all ! Me too, just found out about my pregnancy just two days ago. Have visited the doc and likewise, was prescribed with folic acid. By the way ladies, I am currently taking cod fish oil (have been taking it before I got pregnant) and I read from online saying that it may contain mercury that might harm the baby.. Any one any idea?? Just worried and wondering if I should stop.

SleepyJu

Hihi, I also tested positive on nov 18..shld be 6 weeks nw cos haven seen doc.she is packed till jan.by then shld be 8 weeks jus nice for heart beat.anyway this is my 2nd bb and 1st is coming 14 mths.was shocked also.haha have bad ms everytime after food and very sensitive to smell.sigh..so different frm my 1st.I am seeing female gynae Jocelyn wong frm tmc n I think she is good so I am going back to her..