EDD August 2014

Maggimee

block nose is part of pregnancy as i have consulted my gynae. I too wake up in the middle of the night to go toliet. My appetite is back to normal. Love spicy food which i nv like. hahahaa.. :)
Hmmm .... Oh so is also a process ... SO relieved I though I will hurt little gem inside ... ME TOO love spicy food or I should say love food which is very heavy taste ... In the past I love it very healthy:tlaugh:

gabby25

Maggimee: my friend experience nose bleed when she preggy, I remember reading some where saying is normal as well :)

mamades

Hmmm .... Oh so is also a process ... SO relieved I though I will hurt little gem inside ... ME TOO love spicy food or I should say love food which is very heavy taste ... In the past I love it very healthy:tlaugh:
hahahahah yeah heavy tasty food now is so yummy!! :)

Maggimee

Maggimee: my friend experience nose bleed when she preggy, I remember reading some where saying is normal as well :)
HMmm ... Now you mention I did have nose bleed past few weeks ago .... I thought i too heaty .... So.... Is normal also .... *Relieved :)

Maggimee

im loving kiwi and apple... Can eat watermelon? will be it be too liang?
I did eat watermelon , like 1 slice twice a week .... I also scare too liang ... I take others fruits lo , like honeydew,rockmelon,kiwi,apple and a lot other fruits !!!! Oh ya and also TOMATOS !!! Become one of my snack too :)

pinkk11

I did eat watermelon , like 1 slice twice a week .... I also scare too liang ... I take others fruits lo , like honeydew,rockmelon,kiwi,apple and a lot other fruits !!!! Oh ya and also TOMATOS !!! Become one of my snack too :)
actually all fruits are fine, as long as you don't over eat on one type of fruit. and if you take papaya, must be ripe ones.
too much of anything is not god - key is moderation. i've been taking pineapple, watermelon also. pineapple actually helped with my MS! hee~
during my first pregnancy i took alot of guava - helps with bowel movements coz lots of fibre.

wasabimei

Hello!! I'm a August mommy again! My EDD is 16th Aug! I'm a mommy of 5.. Of which 2 didn't make it but still very much dear to me. I have 2 very active boys currently 4 1/2 and 1 1/2. And this current one in the tummy is a boy too! So that makes a hat trick for me!

gumm

Gumm..I am same as ya ...2nd bb but my EDD is 25 Aug..however normally it's not accurate could be earlier based on the first experience ^^ seem like I am the last to labour in this group ... long waiting manz... hahaha..
Congrats Clovermom... hopefully i can my second bb can give birth on the same date as my daughter... 21 Aug 2013..

loverocher

Hi mummies...my edd will also be August 2014. Currently 19 weeks. first time mummy =).. check with u all.. do u all have backache frequently?

Pie

actually all fruits are fine, as long as you don't over eat on one type of fruit. and if you take papaya, must be ripe ones.
too much of anything is not god - key is moderation. i've been taking pineapple, watermelon also. pineapple actually helped with my MS! hee~
during my first pregnancy i took alot of guava - helps with bowel movements coz lots of fibre.
Ever since my pregnancy, I can't take too much fruits and I always get diarrhea.. I have to cut down milk and fruits :( Any mummies have the same issue??